[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This dude makes Trump look tame....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (779 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
779 KB, 750x1334
Philippine president-elect urges public to kill drug dealers
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/05/philippine-president-elect-urges-public-to-kill-drug-dealers.html
>>
>>76258601
Muh Catholicism
>>
>>76258601
Holy shit that's awesome
I for one welcome an open season on cartels here in Cali
>>
>>76258601

>philiphines
>a muslim shithole

Geeeeee, colour me surprised.
>>
>>76258601
Maine Governor Paul LePage did this a couple months ago.
>>
Sounds like someone who actually wants to help society and not do the typical political bullshit that gets no where
>>
>>76258601
>hate someone
>kill them
>plant drugs on them
>call cops
It's almost as if they didn't think this through.
>>
>>76258665
Philipines is catholic senpai
>>
>>76258665
>Slovenian education
>>
>>76258819

>having drugs on you in the first place
>get shot
>>
File: NPA & Duterte.jpg (34 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
NPA & Duterte.jpg
34 KB, 400x266
>>76258601
>is a self proclaimed leftist

nah
>>
>>76258601
>kill the pharmacists
>the free market is bad

Retarded flip faggot.
>>
>>76258819
it's Philippines dude

the only people who have drugs are the drug dealers and the rich
>>
>>76258896

In 2010 i think they already had more than 10% of muslim population. Compare that to what germany has, i think around 5%, you will know why its a muslim hellhole.
>>
>>76259124

The Moros in Mindanao are permitted to live because they've been there so long. Flips should have wiped them out a long time ago desu. Duterte is part Moro, so that's why he isn't going to do anything about them, which is a shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ9cWvek2U
>>
File: philippines-map.gif (223 KB, 1000x857) Image search: [Google]
philippines-map.gif
223 KB, 1000x857
>>76259124
Its only concentrated at pic related and yes its a hellhole
>>
>>76258660
Why don't you?
>>
>>76259274
>The Moros

Didn't know about that. Decide to google it. 3rd hit in google is literally >The Moros Jihad. HAH Fucking muzzies.

>>76259379

Chocolate hills? Tell me more about that rather than places that should be walled off.
>>
File: chocolate-hills-PHIL0116.jpg (506 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
chocolate-hills-PHIL0116.jpg
506 KB, 1600x1000
>>76259460
but is literally chocolate kisses-like hills
>>
>>76259564

Damn, that's as cool as you can make hills look.
>>
>>76258601
Whats wrong with killing druggies? They are filthy people and should be hung.
>>
>>76258819
>dealers
the asians kill drug dealers and traffickers not people who use them
>liberal education
>>
Op here

I lived in Subic Bay for 4 years. Was fun as hell.

The northern part of the PI is Catholic as can be. More so than any other country I've ever lived in.

It doesn't become Muslim till you get down south, around Mindanao.
>>
>>76259111
>nobody can buy any because there are rich "drug dealers" who don't sell any
>>
>>76260297
Nothing wrong with killing dirty drug dealers, people who claim it's just a witch hunt haven't lived in the Philippines.
I'm sure you agree as you have lived here can tell filthy drug dealers from regular people
>>
Sweet. Dude's got balls.
>>
>>76260595

Telling citizens to take the law into their own hands is retarded as fuck tough. I can understand the sentiment behind it, but this will lead to falsely accused people getting murdered.
>>
>>76258819
That WILL happen but the point is that the good people out number the bad and all the faggots slowly get killed off.

If they stomp out corruption then they earn the right to be a 1st world country.
>>
>>76260676
Nah, communities just point out people they know who are into drugs then police deal with them.
>but this will lead to falsely accused people getting murdered.
It really doesn't, unless you believe the families of drug dealers who are lying out of their ass.
t. cousin of a drug user that was arrested
and he deserved it
>>
>>76260871

Nah i mean when people themselves literally start killing dealers. If they hand them to cops, fine. And in most cases even if they killed dealers they would probably kill the right ones. But its sucks for the few times when they wouldn't.

There are plenty enough vigilante murders where the victim was innocent, but the people did not care.
>>
>>76261053
Well actually, nope. Most vigilante killings of drug addicts/ pushers/ criminals are done to people who are already in-and-out from prison many times. Some are even notorious enough that the community doesnt care anymore if he is killed or not
>>
>>76260676

What do you think the government is? People that have been given consent by the governed.

It doesn't matter if it's a king or what, if the people get fed up, the government will burn down.

We can somewhat give you a pass for having lived in an Eastern shithole, but you need to study history, especially American history.
>>
>our mayor promises 50k for killing a criminal, 10k for wounding
>cop shoots criminal but a hospital stabilized said criminal
>mayor gives him 20k because "its not his fault perpetual (name of hospital) resuscitated him"
kek
>>
>>76260676
Why do you only see the worst in people?
Just because people have the ability to abuse the law doesn't mean they're going to do it at every given opportunity. That's the sort of nannying "people are unable to make their own decisions because they're big children" mentality that's currently rampant in the politically correct west.
>>
>>76258601
Is there any problem Right Wing Death Squads can't solve?
>>
>>76260676
In here everyone is automatically gulitty especially if your poor and brown and if you act like you're from the rural and slum areas.
Excalty how our new president is acting
If you can't afford good lawyers might as well be dead
>>
>>76262875

Its not about seeing the worst in people, its about preventing the worst case scenario before it happens. The people even in this case might have the best intentions, but that is not good enough. And killing a person is not a thing you can fix as easy as false accusations.
>>
>>76262973

So what is the judgement on white people that aren't philandering heathens?
>>
>>76262973
If you act like a piece of shit, you are a piece of shit regardless of where you live.
>>
>>76258601
This is a based man fuck drug dealers.
>>
>>76263104
Automatic Pedo sextourist regardless especially here in the rural areas.
>>
>Know nothing about this Flip
>Sounds like an asshole
>Learn all the privileged white lefties baashing him
>Calls him Trump of the East
>Now like him and think he's based

Everything you lefties attack I like
>>
>>76263304
Yeah, but if you are rich and non brown passing and can afford lawyers you won't get hunt down like an animal
>>
>>76259442
Because the government will arrest you for it, dumbass.

The Police don't protect us, and the fed actively prevents us from protecting ourselves. Anarcho-tyranny at its finest.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.