[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Irish Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 2016-06-05-23-57-05-510262179.jpg (11 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-05-23-57-05-510262179.jpg
11 KB, 233x216
Hi /pol/. I have noticed that every comment under the Irish flag are cucked up bullshit. Having potato nigger blood myself, I am ashamed of my partial Irish ancestry. Thank goodness I look more Anglo than I do Irish.
Let the potato nigger hate begin.
>>
>Thank goodness I look more Anglo than I do irish
>Wanting to look like an anglo
>>
>>76258422
Ive noticed alot of the irish posters on here are just angry at everything, it is really odd. Not in a fun bants way either. They just go into every thread genuinely angry. Everything alright in Ireland?
>>
>>76258763
>you can only post in this thread if you aren't missing 6 counties
>>
>>76259204
>You can only post in this thread if you're over 95% white
>>
>>76258422
Nah the general Irish are cool, it's just the hot proxy at the minute. Probably going to be NZ next.
>>76259239
Potato niggers aren't white.
>>
>>76258422
>>76259164
Both of these.

I dont think Ive ever enjoyed an Irishmans post. Theyre the most cucked by far and some of the worst posters here. All they do is shit on Irish-American "plastic patties" and perpetuate divide-and-conquer bullshit while the EU crumbled around them. Fuck them.

And for the record, nobody gives a shit about being Irish in the US. St. Patricks day is a just a meme, akin to dressing up for Halloween. Get the fuck over yourselves. "Irish-American" is pretty much considered the epitome of boring, bland, default white American person.
>>
>>76259349
Did you have your dinner?
>>
>>76259239
>you can post if your nation didn't turn in their firearms to the British
Libyans welcome to join in.
>>
File: potatonigger.png (109 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
potatonigger.png
109 KB, 400x225
>>76258422
" On the seventh day the Lord rested, but before that he did, he squatted over the side of England and what came out of him... was Ireland." - Bill the Butcher
>>
There's always a certain cockiness to the Irish that annoys me, coupled with their whiny accent they tend to be unlikeable people.

It's like they're always trying to explain why they are right and their way is the best.
Ironic considering their history compared to ours.

Let the babies have their bottles I guess.
>>
Also its hilarious when Yanks eventually find out how detestable Jocks and Micks are.
They have some romanticised idea that they wear traditional clothes, live in tolkienesque countryside and are honest down to earth people.
Mean while the English in their delusions, are cold hearted, crooked toothed maniacs that live in grey wastelands.

It must stem from Hollywood's portrayal of us, evident in the fact that a greater population of "irish" people live in the US than Ireland and no one seems to have any English ancestry.
>>
File: Orange_Riot_1871_crop[1].jpg (90 KB, 781x489) Image search: [Google]
Orange_Riot_1871_crop[1].jpg
90 KB, 781x489
Why are the papists so thin-skinned that the mere sight of protestants being happy drives them into a murderous rage?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Riots
>>
>>76260823
New England is Best England
>>
>>76258422
Honestly, I've noticed this, OP, even though you're probably just another FUCKING LEAF.

Every Irish poster in the last week has been some hippie-level SJW shit.

However, at the same time, every Irish woman I've met, except one slutty girl, was a feminist, and kept bringing up matriarchal societies and suffrage. Also, instead of cat obsessions, they had dog obsessions.
>>
File: 1462920296262.png (61 KB, 501x684) Image search: [Google]
1462920296262.png
61 KB, 501x684
>>76258422
>>
>>76258422
I'm 99% sure the irish posters you're seeing is the same one or two guys.
>>
>>76261093
Are you kidding me? Irish in Boston and around Boston are some of the douchiest people I've ever met, and not just because they're from Boston. They're a special breed of dickbag. Like someone who tries so hard to be a dudebro past the acceptable age and still hits on underage girls.

Essentially, every Dropkick Murphy's fan with this kind of hat
>>
>>76261313
>I'm mad at chads getting pussy cus I can't get any

the post
>>
>>76261415
>Chad

Not even Chad. Like run out of steam, post Chad who's lost control of his life.
>>
Literally one guy was shitposting all over /pol/ yesterday
>>
What's with the irish hate lately?
>>
fuck off divide and conquer shills, isn't it obvious whats happening?
we have people shilling massively under one countrys proxies, its meant to be obvious shilling, dont fall for it.
>>76261656
loads of shill posts under irish flag
>>
>>76261555
Oh well, that's still chad. Pretty much every other chad ends up that way.

I even have a cousin that's exactly that. He's like 25 now and still does nothing but mooch off people, has a belly with tons of stretch marks, rotting teeth, etc.

But still somehow manages to get everyone to like him and pussy with underaged girls.

Chad still chadding around, quite possibly.
>>
>>76258422
They live in a shithole, even the Russian big cities like Moscow or Saint Petersburg are better for a living. This is the cause of their sullenness.
>>
>>76258422
I grew up in Ireland and the Irish are the definition of parasites that blame the host when real work has to be done. They are allergic to classical thinking, they were never properly brought into the rational post-Roman European world because their conversation to Christianity didn't fully happen.
>>
>>76262023
> because their conversation to Christianity didn't fully happen.

Holy fucking shit look at this retard.
>>
>>76262070
They never had a pope for good reason. They don't follow their religion properly. Compare Irish Catholics to actual French or Italian Catholics, especially at the intellectual level. Worlds apart.
>>
Yeah I've noticed the irish shitposting.
Something about culture or some other shit. It's pretty hilarious.
>>
>>76262221
p-p... pope? Expecting an Irish pope due to more factors than listed is ridiculous considering the politics at play for much of it's history by much larger and more relevant countries.

Irish were the most fundamentalist catholics for the longest time.

Expecting a strong intellectual base in a country who throughout much of the relevant history was subjugated and genocided by a much more developed nation is an absolutely ludicrous expectation. French and Italians were strong, powerful, relevant countries geopolitically. Ireland never was unless you consider their subjugation by England to count, if only vicariously.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.