[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that Australia, America and a good portion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1457092479539.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1457092479539.png
11 KB, 408x408
Friendly reminder that Australia, America and a good portion of Britain was built by the Irish. How does it feel knowing you're living in an Irish nation?
>>
I love the irish. pretty cool.
>>
Friendly reminder that you were spreading cuck shit in the prostitute thread.
>>
>>76257865
>anyone that was Irish and was of value moved out of that shithole
I know this already
>>
>>76257865
I always did find it funny how, despite the hatred between the English and the Irish, that the English were never ever able to fully escape the Irish and get away from them. The Irish just followed and piggy backed on the English wherever they went, like a retarded little brother that always embarasses the family at various restaurants and public events by screaming incoherently and smashing his food with his hands... America, Africa, Oceania... across all four courners there was literally no escaping the fucking Irish, no matter how hard they tried,
>>
>>76258273
I love you son, please come home. I miss you.
>>
Are Irish basically just ethnic Anglo/Norse from all the cross breading
>>
>>76258329
Appreciate the compliment, but I'm not Irish.
>>
>>76257865
apparently my great great grandparents came to the US during the irish potato holocaust
>>
>>76257865
WE
>>
File: 1455959230328.png (405 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1455959230328.png
405 KB, 511x511
>tfw 35% Irish DNA
>>
>>76258450
Slavs are based
>>
>>76258575
The 2% """Irish""" is more likely to be Celtic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scordisci
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dindari
>>
>>76257865
>How does it feel knowing you're living in an Irish nation?

Fine honestly, I love this country.
>>
>>76257865
Well considering I'm related to some of those ppl who moved around the world and built a better nation from absolute scratch, than the shit hole they fled from in under 150yrs. While you're not, makes me feel better than you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.