[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A US study has revealed that 95% of women who have had abortions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
JUST

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/womens-blog/2015/jul/14/women-rarely-regret-abortions-us-study-uk-reproductive-rights

http://archive.is/jbu2b
>>
The thing you have to realize about how women argue is that they reach the conclusion they want first, and then come up with the argument afterward.
>>
File: kuma miko.png (222 KB, 862x792) Image search: [Google]
kuma miko.png
222 KB, 862x792
>>76257445
Aborting niggers is always the right decision no matter the age or health of the fetus.
>>
don't most women who get abortions buy a cat right afterwards? kek you know they're lying. Something about their biology makes them want children. That's why they have so many cats.
>>
>>76257445

Is /pol/ against this shit now?

Is it degenerate now to not regret aborting a fetus so that you aren't forced to spend around a quarter of your life paying for a child you didn't want and perhaps could not even afford to raise?
>>
File: 1353211160689.jpg (54 KB, 459x338) Image search: [Google]
1353211160689.jpg
54 KB, 459x338
>>76257445
>The Guardian
>A poll about a contentious view among Americans
Senpai, this is Bongstate propaganda at its most obvious. Literal Click b8.
>>
>>76257445
If just one baby is saved, it's worth it
>>
>>76258101
>fetus
Or child, for that matter.
>>
>>76258679
Not if it was deformed or a nigger, amirite? :^)
>>
>>76257445
I mean it probably was, but how do they get in the position of needing one in the first place? The "father" too? We have sex eduction, google, condoms, and the Pill.

I'd like to think they were planning to have children but then had second thoughts, but I'm nearly a Wizard so what do I know?
>>
>>76258679
will you rise it? if the answer is no then let them abort it
>>
>>76258943
This is a problem I have with pro-lifer Republicans. They would rather see the baby raised by a government system or a mother who does not want it then see abortion lol.
Then they complain about welfare queens...
>>
>>76259154
or insecurity in the streets...
>>
File: 13.gif (1 MB, 330x314) Image search: [Google]
13.gif
1 MB, 330x314
100% of real /pol/acks don't regret degenerate scum offing their spawn either.
>>
>>76257445
Why do you faggots want innocent children born to ill-prepared parents so badly?
>>
>>76257445

It's almost like most abortions actually are the right decision.
>>
>>76259590
why do you want innocent children killed?

>>76259154
>implying anybody thinks a 5 year old in an orphanage is a welfare queen
>>
>>76257445
>this just in: women can rationalize anything
how is this surprising. a woman could eat her own toddler and find a way to justify it.
>he cried so much it gave me crow's feet and toddlers are an excellent source of collagen which cures crow's feet so I DESERVE THIS
>>
>>76259783
Because they literally aren't people yet. You'd be hard pressed to find a doctor willing to abort during the third trimester. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to be born into the care of some 22 year old degenerate single mother who still lives with their parents.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.