[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That feel when the space caterpillars demand that you we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Pair of Space Caterpillars.png (1 MB, 919x971) Image search: [Google]
Pair of Space Caterpillars.png
1 MB, 919x971
>That feel when the space caterpillars demand that you wear a head scarf in the California Summer sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmm9ox86zSM
>>
>>76257251
Anybody find her info? Why haven't you guys reported her for rioting different places.
>>
File: sand.png (248 KB, 790x590) Image search: [Google]
sand.png
248 KB, 790x590
>>76257958
We did. She works at some deli store as a "sandwich artist". Some of us found their website and phone # and made comments on their service.
>>
>>76258456
Ben carson said you should report it to higher up. Theres alot of video evidence of her being in alot of Trump rally.
>>
lmao bernbots can't into rallying calls
>>
>>76258611
Not exactly a high pedestal to knock her down from. Making sandwiches is a crappy minimum wage job.
>>
>repeat nigga over and over
>repeat bitch over and over
not an argument
>>
>>76257251
Delete this.
>>
They literally have the manerisms of children.

Those people are eating off of your Tax Dollars, America.

Fix it.
>>
>>76258922
>implying Trump supports have anything more substantive to say
enjoying your arab mayor Jalil?
>>
If a CC actually fired into the crowd after getting assaulted by one of those protesters I wouldn't be against it.
>>
I recognize that wrapped kebabturd

>Watch SJW's Burn American Flag And Attempt To Explain Why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USORHBUmN4k
>>
>>76259613
Find out whos hiring her to do this and get the group caught.
>>
>>76259412
Said the yank with a muslim/nig president
>>
white kid who starts dancing is the most cringe part. he's on the protesters side and you can clearly see the black girl waving her hand as to try and shoo him away lol. definition of suicide tier cuck
>>
>>76260219
BITCH bITCH BITCH BITCH
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.