[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you woke up and discovered that it was September 10th 2001
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: aea.jpg (50 KB, 680x545) Image search: [Google]
aea.jpg
50 KB, 680x545
If you woke up and discovered that it was September 10th 2001 again would you warn anyone about what the Israelis were about to do? Or would you just keep it to yourself?
>>
I will shitpost on SA about that and disapear forever for the lulz
>>
>>76256732

You better be behind a hundred proxies when you do that. If they track people down and arrest them for making school shooting threats online the day before I can only imagine how many investigators would be working on a lead for someone knowing ahead of time about 9/11.
>>
I would go jumping around the streets half naked with "the end is nigh" sign.
>>
>>76255949
Uh - 9/11 was done by Al Qaeda, not the Israelis
>>
>open up word
>type "dont go to the twin towers tommorow, so long fellow muslims"
>print out document on library printer
>go to nearest mosque
>pin to outside of mosque
>take picture
>print picture
>send to local newspaper
>keks 4 lyfe
>flee to Belize
>>
>>76256963
>>76257026

Both high quality answers desu.

>>76256990

Explain why Israeli operatives with binoculars were found celebrating while watching the buildings go down.
>>
>>76255949
I would go about my day like any other day, maybe invest in Middle Eastern countries and their small terrorist groups, one might become really huge one day and bring me oil.
>>
>>76256890
Na m8 i will say in the post that the jews and the fucking wtc7.

Also good luck trying to find me i am behind 100 poblaciones
>>
>>76257115
Fake and gay

Never happened
>>
>>76257447

Proofs?
>>
>>76255949
9/11 was an insider Saudi job in coordination with the CIA
>>
>>76257466
>proof that something didn't happen
???
>>
>>76257178
should invest in oil saddam started burning wells and the price rocketed and then dropped
>>
>>76257629

But it's documented as happening by multiple sources so if someone's denying that documentation then I need proof to see why the papers were fraudulent.
>>
>>76257629
>>76257683

Also they admitted they were there recording it themselves:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

>"The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."
>>
>>76255949
Fuck no I wouldn't. If I did a bunch a of foaming at the mouth retards would post youtube videos saying I was in on the "inside job".
>>
>>76256990
Cool bait.
>>
>>76257178
>not buying stock in TSA
>>
>>76255949
You would get detained and achieve nothing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.