[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANIME HATE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 14
File: woke.jpg (121 KB, 631x545) Image search: [Google]
woke.jpg
121 KB, 631x545
>Your ancestors brought slaves
>Civil rights happened
>Interracial marriage on the rise
>First nigger president
>Muh white genocide
>Not doing anything about it
>Jerks off to hentai
>Complains about white genocide again
>Jerks off to hentai
>Repeat

You only have yourselves to blame, /pol/. Go out and make white babies instead of complaining about white genocide.

Nationalist/alt-right/right-wing anime fans AKA /pol/ members are the worst. They're worse than Muslims, race-mixers, Jews or niggers.

You fags are "redpilled" but you don't plan on doing anything about it.

Inb4 muh anime and Naruto-chan this is a site for anime kek deus vult MAGA MAGA kek kek inb4 muh muh good shit good shit deus vult lads top tier banter banter lads lads madman MAGA MAGA inb4 hillary shill jidf maga MAGA maga deus vult top kek LEl lelll dat boiii MAGA MAGA inb4 MAGA MAGA stephen miller is a madman MAGA I LOVE NARUTO-CHAN *posts garbage anime memes* awovvementt
>>
File: woke2.jpg (251 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
woke2.jpg
251 KB, 800x1200
>>76254106
>>
File: WOKEAF.jpg (164 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
WOKEAF.jpg
164 KB, 1200x800
>>
File: aots.jpg (112 KB, 1149x649) Image search: [Google]
aots.jpg
112 KB, 1149x649
nice thread OP
>>
Hey man if there are any virgin white women left, send one my way and I'll marry her. To be honest I refuse to lower my standard of virginity. I only have a few expectations and that's one of them. If I have to die a virgin as a protest against what God has allowed then so be it, it's the only way I can protest and Goddamnit I will.

I don't marry used goods.
>>
>>76254201

I actually feel bad and sympathize for you niggers on pol but after seeing these anime memes and your sick obsession with degenerate Japanese culture, I have decided to celebrate white genocide
>>
>>76254292
How the fuck do they enforce that law
>>
File: 1461785099809.jpg (44 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
1461785099809.jpg
44 KB, 400x368
I mean you make it sound so easy, op. "Go out and make white babies!" Boy, if only it were that easy and I could just throw on a shirt and jeans and go outside and make a few right now.

Too bad it's not that simple. I'm not willing to settle when it comes to marriage. If I'm going to marry a woman, then she better be amazing.

Fact is, women like that don't exist anymore.
>>
File: 1463588673813.png (266 KB, 664x720) Image search: [Google]
1463588673813.png
266 KB, 664x720
>>76254353
>>
File: We were warned.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
We were warned.png
1 MB, 960x720
>This is degenerate
>>
>>76254479

okay sorry but I'm so disgusted at these anime loving degenerates right now there should be a ban on anime memes and anime talk on this board
>>
File: sad anime girl wallpaper (1).jpg (186 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
sad anime girl wallpaper (1).jpg
186 KB, 1600x1000
>>76254379
I don't know, but if you store hentai you can be jailed for 10 years. Probably they store hentai on their servers and seed this via torrent and watch who download it.
>>
>>76254106
>>76254133
>>76254157
too old looking to be in HS..
not prom pics.

what are they for? meme magic?
>>
You have no idea on how I'm getting prepared for the day of the rope, which may never come. I'm saving money, buying guns whenever I can(illegally of course), going to the gym, etc.
This has been going on for 2 years now.
Probably it will end as "crazy 50yo buff guy blow 3 buildings and then goes on a shooting spree".
It's pretty sad when I get to think about it, I've saved a total of 200k money,, plus more than 1,3mil that I have in terrains(live in a 700k terrain, own another that's worth ~500k), already ~5k invested in guns, etc.
I don't even know where I am going in life, I kind of want to die, if it weren't for the illusion of getting ready for the day of the rope I would already have gone bankrupt and killed myself.
>>
File: Girls.png (434 KB, 787x475) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
434 KB, 787x475
>>76254748
It's cool.
>>
>>76254886

You're a man. If I weren't such an asian nigger, I would've dated you and let you breed me. Good job.
>>
>>76254748
It;s just a medium man. It's no worse than movies or video games.
>>
doomsday has been right around the corner for thousands of years
>>
>>76254886
for what purpose..

you live in 1920s america.. te best time to grow a business and do unethically.
also one of the few places not touched by jews..

do something while you still can.
you seem educated. would be a waste if you didnt do something with it..
maybe create an animal farm, sell the gains.
>>
>>76254981
I was a man. It began in 2011 when I started it with /pol/. In one year I started caring more for myself, my people, etc, started having a better life in general, becoming husband material so I could have beautiful aryan children, then third wave feminism got stronger than ever and I decided to just prepare for a war that won't happen, and if it happens, I will be the only soldier.
Be strong, chink, asian countries still aren't completely controlled by filthy kikes.
>>
>>76254379
As always they practically don't. I've heard about people getting probation time for having hentai on their pages in our kikebook clone, but that makes news.
>>76254781
>but if you store hentai
As far as I know you can store cp in Russia, but can be jailed for distribution. I don't know how it works with torrents.
>>
>>76255204
I'm an engineer, I work, I get money from rent in the 500k terrain. This shit got touched by jews a lot, lots of big companies in here are jew owned, such as lacta and others who make pro-degenerate ads all the time, I think that the only one that still defends family is Sadia.
The last famous soap opera we got in here(only 24~80yo women watch but it's enough to influence a lot of shit) had the finish song be this one:
black white
Brown, colorful
Caucasian
All in a non-cry
prejudice
Hail miscegenation!
Mixture of breeds
Brazil are the color
Brazil, Brazil, Brazil
black white
Brown, colorful
Caucasian
All in a cry of yes
We are equal and our skin is a shell
Our tribe has white and has mulatta
But I take in my skin, in my heart
The color of Brazil
Brazil, Brazil, Brazil
We are mixing, community
We accept all
So runs and arrives there
And we are grateful
smiles filled
Happiness lives here
La, la, la, la, la, la
Following the sound, a good pace
In the favela,
lively child
Now writes, by straight lines
Our history, which was badly told
spoken word, who knows nothing
Rap is born in my broken
Expresses the pain lie move
Battalion justice washed soul
Mix colors and create races
Who has prejudice, today has nothing
The wall was already no part
We are equal, this is a victory
If the black, white can not imagine
The heart
It is what drives this life
Ergo the flag is declared peace
Show the reason for the smile on your face
I am simply
honest Gentil
And take me
The color of Brazil, Brazil
Colorful black white brown
La, la, la, la, la
Caucasian, all in a scream
La, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la
I almost exploded in rage when I heard this.
>>
>>76255744
Brazil are the color is actually "the color of brazil", I translated it by rough control c control v in google translate.
>>
>>76254106
>as a white man
>I'm expected to get married to a white woman
>I'm meant to risk my savings and home
>I'm meant to knock up my white wife 1-2 times since thats all white women are willing to put up with in the CURRENT YEAR
>now I either get to live out a failing marriage until I die
>or I get divorced and have to pay child support and give my wife half my income forever

All for the 1/20 chance that I'll actually luck into a decent woman who won't cheat, won't regret the relationship, will support me and do her share to keep the marriage sustainable and interesting for both of us, be a good mother and a good wife.

Fuck off. Fuck right off. Maybe when I'm in my forties I'll send for a mail order russian bride and breed her until I die and leave my estate to my firstborn. American women are not worth the risk.
>>
File: 1369769073522.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1369769073522.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>76254282
That "moms discuss it" picture
>>
File: 1279558091881.png (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1279558091881.png
82 KB, 640x480
>>76254106
You make a compelling argument.

But if I may rebut;
Cute smug anime girls.
>>
File: 1462053483911.jpg (29 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1462053483911.jpg
29 KB, 384x384
>>76254353
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.