[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom just shared this post on Kikebook /pol/ I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11
My mom just shared this post on Kikebook

/pol/ I don't think I can take it anymore
>>
Well, if I'm still a racist no matter what I do I may aswell embrace it.
>>
>>76253912
lol ur mom probably fucks niggers when your 'dad' watches
>>
File: 81Sn2.jpg (27 KB, 336x269) Image search: [Google]
81Sn2.jpg
27 KB, 336x269
You know what must be done
>>
>>76253912
Huh. Wow. Really makes you think.

I am forever a racist, with absolutely no redemption possible because of my skin color.

I guess there is nothing left to stop me from wanting to gas the kikes and pulling the trigger on every nigger.

It's not like I be double-racist. Or can we?
>>
>>76253912
Ill just skip to 10, fuck the niggers.
>>
>>76253912
Do they realize that this shit is just encouraging de facto segregation? I mean why else would I invite a nigger to the table if not for the "diversity" factor? Why would I ever move to some poor nigger neighborhood if not to hopefully improve property values?
>>
>>76253912

Oh, are you triggered? Does baby need a safe space where no one can hurt its wittle feewings?
>>
>>76253912

Your mom is a stupid whore
>>
File: microaggressions.jpg (2 MB, 700x4362) Image search: [Google]
microaggressions.jpg
2 MB, 700x4362
>microaggressions

The micro is there for a reason
>>
>>76253912
>recognize that you're still racist, no matter what.

how so?, that's not an argument.
>>
>>76253912
That's gotta be a joke. Look at 10.
>>
Post pics of your mom
>>
File: 1448429649016.jpg (23 KB, 592x444) Image search: [Google]
1448429649016.jpg
23 KB, 592x444
>>76253912
My mom would probably shot your mom if she heard her talking like this irl.
>>
What the fuck is with this 'original sin' mentality among the left? Like are there people who really believe you can be a racist and never cleanse yourself of it? That you constantly have to atone for your ancestors' actions? Even when plenty whites don't have any ancestors who owned slaves?
>>
>>76253912
seems like you need to drop a few red pills on her.
>>
>never invite people of color to claim diversity
Dat rayciss mane
>>
Pics of your moms tits
>>
>>76254583
Trust me; I've tried
>>
>>76254599
Blacks are finally realizing how beneficial segregation is.
>>
>>76254627
Pics of your mom please

It'll tell us a lot about her
>>
Wow

Fighting over colors

And i have many colors in the closet....

Dont think to much just saying
>>
>>76253912
>Recognize that you're still racist no matter what

Somehow I don't think they realize just how terribly that could backfire
>>
>>76254703
She's overweight, has dyed short hair, and has some tattoos.

You expected this, huh?
>>
>>76253912
Disown her.
>>
>>76254803
I expect nothing

Post pics and we'll figure it out together
>>
>>76253912
Ask her if she resents you.
>>
Here's the real version:

1. Don't even bother showing up to anti-racism talks, you've got better things to do. Like being white.

2. Let the niggers live in their projects and don't renovate their subsidized housing

3. Listen...to your headphones

4. Don't eat with coloreds

5. Don't have colored friends

6. Stop pointing out the fact that coloreds are awful by comparing them to their own race.

7. This must be in irony.

8. Sometimes throwing niggers in prison is a good way to end racism, stops them from committing crimes against whites!

9. Don't worry about engaging in discussions about racism. It's not a real thing anyway.

10. Whites are always better, so they'll always hate you for it. It's ok, it's lonely at the top
>>
Do we have a reliable count on how many of these hardcore sjw's actually exist? Can't be that common, can it?
>>
>>76254802
ssshhh the left thinks guilt works forever and they dont understand the concept of the point of no return. if you can never be free of being a racist who gives a shit about any of the politically correctness shit?!?!
>>
>>76255027
Kek. I might just comment that.
>>
Maybe you should do something about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02FE0j0RSCQ
>>
Holy shit. I used to attend a UCC church (NewSacred is a UCC website.) I can't believe this is real.

Thank god I was baptized Catholic, I'm never going back to that shit.
>>
>>76254803
Oh, and do you own a gun?
>>
>>76253912
Slash her tires then her throat.
>>
File: 1440645740218.png (151 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1440645740218.png
151 KB, 450x300
>>76255375
Nope. I should get one though. I own a couple knives.

>>76255412
Pic related
>>
lol you poor fuck

My mum just got back from a cruise round the world and she saw what has happened to Europe. She was genuinely angry and said
>I'm so sick of muslims I think it's time we picked up an AK and blow them all away.

I've never been so proud even if she does want slavshit
>>
>>76253912
wait so its telling you to segregate yourself, don't have nigger friends and to be a racist no matter what

uhhhh
>>
FUCKING DEFOO ALREADY GOD FUCKING DAMN
>>
>>76253912

>Recognize you're still racist. No matter what.

So I should stop trying to judge people by actions and attitudes and just judge them by skin color now?
>>
>>76253912
Well if I'm racist no matter what, then why shouldn't I just go big and call them niggers?
>>
>>76253912
tl:dr how to be a cuck.
>Your ancestors work very hard to give their descendants a better future
>People that are lazy and most likely had lazy ancestors, want the same stuff your ancestors worked for
>Nu-male SJW, that wants to feel better about himself, demands you to give your 'benefits' and rights to some dindu but wont give his own
This video is a good example of this:
https://youtu.be/vWXZ-whusxY?t=11m20s
>>
Response:

1. So how can we progress without active involvement from other races? It's an anti-racist 'dialogue' and 'protest' but its only involving one race? That doesn't make any sense.
2. So we should just let them do their own thing? I wonder how that would work out (protip: probably not well, especially if the neighborhood is already shit).
3. Microaggressions aren't real.
4. This is literally advocating for racial segregation. What is this, the sixties/fifties? Nazi Germany? This is racist. Apparently I shouldn't have 'colored' friends.
5. Again, apparently I shouldn't have 'colored' friends.
6. So you're now advocating racial segregation AND violence?
7. This is just dumb. I shouldn't control what other people have a fundamental right to say.
8. Again, advocating violence.
9. Again, not progressive. If we're talking about "white privilege" and "oppression" shouldn't the white people be actively involved in the discussion?
10. Now you're advocating full on racism. It's saying that I should believe that white people are inherently better than every single other race, no matter their character, actions, attitudes, etc. This could terribly backfire. Also, if I'm already a racist, why not just embrace it?
>>
>>76253912
Matricide is an option.
>>
File: Cuck Tales.jpg (82 KB, 496x700) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Tales.jpg
82 KB, 496x700
>>76254023
>>
>>76257680
Yeah

Kill that stupid bitch with a mattress
>>
sucks for you white people lmao
>>
>>76253912
I love how white privilege is ok, but if you say that someone's accomplishments are due to affirmative action everyone blows up. It's whatever, I just call the idiot out whenever they say I'm privileged because I'm white. I am privileged without a doubt, but it's because my family is rich, not because I'm white or a male. I also just don't hang out with these kinds of people. I mean, when talking to women I'm obviously not red pilled, but that's kind of just a PC act to get laid.
>>
>>76254627
>Trust me; I've tried
I think he meant turn her into your cockslave, like in the Chinese cartoons posted in 4chan.
>>
File: 1449463660733.png (59 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1449463660733.png
59 KB, 500x319
>>76253912
>using kikebook

There's problem number one.

Honestly, were you to tell me that 4chan would be one of the last bastions of masculinity on the internet several years ago I'd have laughed in your face.

Not sure how it all went so wrong. Fucking Berenstain timeline.
>>
>>76255502
Get a gun, cut off all connections with your mother, create a beautiful white family and raise your children on good morals while never letting them meet the abomination known as grandma cuck
>>
White SJW here I'll go through them.
>>76253912
1. Sure, i prefer standing at the back.
2. Fuckoff, gentrification is awesome.
3. Listening is easy
4. Never done that.
5. Never done that
6. RIP Ali.
7. I do this, not always, but often enough.
8. You need to clarify which ones worka nd don't work!
9. That's cool with me
10. I've accepted that.

Ok so, this is basically aimed at "good white people" or "freshman liberals". You basically jsut have to show some self awareness and not be a dick to tick off most of the list. Fuckoff on gentrification though. Doing up rundown parts of town is the best thing in the world.
>>
>>76254355
>cohen
>giving the project to the Jew
>>
>>76257969
Only if you're a cuck. I make it very clear that I don't owe anybody anything regardless of what my ancestors did to theirs (though, my family was on the wrong side of the Revolutionary War, so they lost their money and slaves in like 1770something or 1780). Regardless of whatever privilege you think I have, you don't deserve anything I have. I may not deserve it either, but life isn't fair.

>>76256961
> how to be a cuck
More or less

>Nu-male SJW, that wants to feel better about himself, demands you to give your 'benefits' and rights
Plus plenty are so beta and want to get laid so they try to get laid by agreeing with everything. It's similar to the people who try to get to the pussy through being a friend then bitch about being 'friendzoned.'
>>
>>76254006
Fpbp
>>
>>76253912
This is exactly what I dispise about the West.
All this PC-SJW-Privilege-Racism-Microaggression dogshit. Whoever came up with it, I wish him/her fucking death in vain.

Would never ever want it here.
>>
>>76258350
> gentrification is awesome
It really is. We're taking very poor and dangerous areas and turning them into nice areas. Then again, liberals bitched about white flight because the middle classes and above (predominately white) left the inner cities for suburban areas and the sunbelt and the poor (predominately black) people were not able to do so (though if they could it would defeat the purpose), so the inner cities rotted. Now you they're bitching about gentrification, which is kind of just the opposite of white flight . No matter what, they will bitch and call us racist. However, the same thing would happen if the violent poor in the cities were white.

I can understand how gentrification can suck if you're poor, where you have an apartment you have lived in for 40+ years and then losing it because cost of living gets too high, but it's certainly helpful for reclaiming impoverished areas and halting urban decay.
>>
>>76258060
>I am privileged without a doubt, but it's because my family is rich, not because I'm white or a male.
I've always thought that privilege is the wrong term for the defaults you receive being white. I wholeheartedly agree that having a rich family is the most powerful privilege one can have but I can accept that being black or female comes with it's disadvantages. Eg. black people get followed around stores by security and have to question themselves everytime they get a job that they earned it or the company was just filling quotas, us whites don't have to deal with that shit. So yeah, should we be calling "not having disadvantages" a "privilege"? It's a matter of semantics but perhaps there needs to be another word for it that doesn't trigger right wingers so much.

I'm jsut rambling now but a weird irony of white privilege is that white supremecists and stormfront white pride types don't really have it. Like. the ultimate white privilege is not having to think about your race ever because everything around you reinforces that you're normal, youre the default etc. Whereas white pride types think about their race CONSTANTLY and develop a mentality that they're under siege and disadvantaged because of being white. That mentality, is a disadvantage.
>>
i feel so bad for you cucks that have to deal with this shit
>>
File: whou wold such a thing.jpg (68 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
whou wold such a thing.jpg
68 KB, 453x576
>>76253912
>>76254599
>>76254644
>>76254703
>>76256201
>>76257969

>never invite people of color to the table
okay
>>
File: 1464723380907.png (451 KB, 706x690) Image search: [Google]
1464723380907.png
451 KB, 706x690
>>76253912

Translation time!

>1. You were born wrong, therefore, you should make every effort to let your betters have the floor.

>2. Being born wrong, you are not permitted freedom of movement. Your people must live in the pre-approved zones that were partitioned out for you. Meanwhile, you will contribute to our own version of "urban development" when we take your tax dollars at gunpoint and redistribute them as we see fit.

>3. Our subjective preferences, views, feelings, and "experiences" are synonymous with objective reality. Therefore, whenever we perceive something, we are automatically always right. So whenever we claim you have made a transgression, you must automatically capitulate and repent without question.

>4. Always make sure to practice intentional segregation. Also, never attempt to bring in variety by making minorities feel welcome. Only we are allowed to do that.

5. Whenever there is a term you do not understand, make no attempt to form a dialogue with those who do as a means of clearing up confusion. If you do this, then you strip us of our right to ridicule you for being ignorant and "out of touch" with minorities.

>6. Uncle Toms have committed multiple heresies, and therefore, are no longer under the umbrella of protection afforded to protected classes. Make no attempt to acquaint us with opposing viewpoints, whether they come from yourselves or Uncle Toms.

>7. Always be sure to be a moral busy-body that polices the speech and thoughts of dissenters through shaming tactics.

>8. It is fine to judge people according to the color of their skin instead of the content of their character. This means that you should ignore our blatant cognitive dissonance, self-contradictory statements, unreasonable conjecture, irrational diatribes, and outright hypocrisy whenever we claim that all we say is for the sake of equality.

>9. All discussions about race are for us.

>10. You have inherited the sin guilt of your ancestors, and thus are forever evil.
>>
>>76258739
My support of gentrification could be because I'm Australian though. The inner cities here has always been a rich area and was always getting tarted up. I dunno what the fuck you guys do in america but it's like you repeatedly fuckup urbanism and have to retreat further back from downtown to try again, leaving the ruins to the poor.

And yeah, of course it sucks to ahve to move house after 40 years but, moving house is jsut part of life. I've moved house 6 times in the past 10 years.
>>
>>76258631
Also, no wonder half of Westerners I see IRL look like fucking faggots with no balls.

Literally living with imposed self-destructive ideology.

Hell, I'd better live under le Putin than have to deal with these dystopian social dogmas on a daily basis.

You guys need to seriously blast the shit of this faggotry IMO.
>>
>>76253912
Hmm have you tried getting her a nigger to fuck? Maybe it's just a sexual phase she is going through.
>>
>you are racist no matter what you do

So why be nice?
>>
>>76258350
Why aren't discussions about race "for you"? You seem to accept the concept of a "race" as meaningful, and you're a member of a race...?

Do you subscribe to the "power+privilege" definition of racism, or the more classical "prejudice [pre-judgement] based on race"?
>>
File: 1454039347651.jpg (15 KB, 288x205) Image search: [Google]
1454039347651.jpg
15 KB, 288x205
The love of their children is the most important thing in the world to all but the most mentally damaged of mothers.

This is your leverage.

It sounds cold, but if my mother turned into some insane loathsome social justice zealot who hated me for existing, I'd say she's looking at no longer being a part of my life.
>>
>>76259026
That's a bit extreme. Maybe just a large black um... toy?
>>
>>76258350
My area was Redfern was gentrified and now my home is totally unrecognisable. Having a low income area right near the city gave people like myself an opportunitiy to improve. Now the lot of them were shipped way out west where there are no jobs, condemned to a generational cycle of welfare whether they like it or not.
>>
>>76259117
I don't invite minorities to the table to claim 'diversity' - I just don't invite them over period. Nor do I give a shit what all the niggernese I keep hearing means unless I think they're trying to rob me. I think I might hate white cucks that support op's image more than niggers, though.
>>
>>76253912
>ways to reject white priviledge

>the ways make you more racist and privileged

KEK
>>
I should do a "moonman answers to" those points like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U30mpVHADE0
>>
>>76256860
Because they'll chimp out and maul you. Better bring a baseball bat.
>>
>>76259476
Oh yeah that's a good point. Sorry about that. I wish we could properly decentralise our cities so that there would be more jobs in the suburban nodes and regional towns.

>>76259397
>Why aren't discussions about race "for you"?
The list specified *all* discussions about race.>

>You seem to accept the concept of a "race" as meaningful, and you're a member of a race...?
It's multifaceted. On a genetic basis I reject race, we're all small variations of a human race. But on a social basis, the way we carve up and categorise people in our society into races, race is very real in that regard and has real consequences. I have the benefits of being part of the majority group that holds most of the power in Australia, the white race. Or at least I lack to disadvantages and/or baggage that comes with being a non majority group.

>Do you subscribe to the "power+privilege" definition of racism, or the more classical "prejudice [pre-judgement] based on race"?
So long as significant parts of our society subscribe to one definition or the other, both are true. I think they are different concepts though and it will be interesting how the word racism evolves going forward. I think the first definition is more accurately put as "power+prejudice"

So, I'm sliding a bit here, but let's say take a look at Muhummad Ali, who was once a black supremacist and made plenty of prejudicial statements against whites and others. Even as the heavyweight champion of the world, the toughest motherfucker on the planet, he still had no real power. I don't think anyone would've ever felt threatened by the things he said. I don't think there is a much of a case for racial vilification just because he said that no thinking black person wants their son and daughter hooking up with a white person.
>>
>>76257566
The solution is to not hang around coloreds to begin with.
>>
>>76253912
>Never invite people of color to your table
Done and done.
>>
File: 496032422.jpg (48 KB, 464x371) Image search: [Google]
496032422.jpg
48 KB, 464x371
>>76260479
Here is your white person medal.
>>
If you really want to help point out why this shit doesn't work, start spreading messages that people find hard to agree with.

"Eliminate racist screening in hospitals. We are ALL equal and should all use the same medicines"

That sort of shit confuses the hell out of liberals.
>>
>>76253912

wait, what?

We can say "colored people" again? Thought that term was offensive?
>>
>>76260317
>on a genetic basis i reject race
melbourne please, evolution is not "just a theory"

>he still had no real power. I don't think anyone would've ever felt threatened by the things he said.
So his statements are unthreatening but a white person with less money, access or power than Ali, their statements can be threatening?

Why? because of this unproven nebulous concept of "white privilege" or are you saying white people have more followthrough than niggers.
>>
>>76258948
Oh I support it. Basically it takes impoverished and dangerous areas and makes them nice and safe. That's great.
>>
>>76253912

I'm currently actively undertaking 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10.

Feels good to be such a top tier ally without even trying.
>>
>>76253912
Call her out on her tribalism, cultural marxism, and racism. Tell her she's a racist and that she should be ashamed of herself.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.