[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grown man with scraggly beard and by-male haircut selling ad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (843 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
843 KB, 1136x640
Grown man with scraggly beard and by-male haircut selling adult diapers. Sells them out of a literal nursery.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZwnXCk8u-w
So this is what society has come to /pol/. Yet you still think America is un-cucked enough to elect trump? Sad...
>>
>>76253135
who fucking cares some people need them faggot
>>
>>76253135
Child sex offenders can't vote. These (((people))) don't matter.
>>
>>76253279
Did you even watch the video? This guy clearly doesn't ((need)) them
>>
File: phoenix wronged.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
phoenix wronged.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>mfw when my ex-gf had this fetish
>>
>>76253548
Did she want you to wear them?
>>
>>76253548
you lucky bastard
>>
>t-t-the free market will fix this
>>
File: WAT intensifies.jpg (4 KB, 171x200) Image search: [Google]
WAT intensifies.jpg
4 KB, 171x200
>>76253702

No. Here's the gist:

>Become pretty red-pilled
>Decide to get /fit/ too, because I'm tall and why not
>Realize how tumblrinas on my campus are easy pussy in the face of alpha males (not really alpha, I just am in decent shape, stand up straight, not be autistic)
>They naturally gravitate to me because of my Adult Swim-style humor or obscure taste in music or whatever bullshit
>This ONE 7/10 girl really likes me
>Pink hair, mall-tier clothes, art-degree, geeky hobbies
>Really likes MLP, Disney, and Sailor Moon
>Whatever, easy pussy
>Date her for a few weeks
>Total SJW, which makes me relish the day when I'll subtly red-pill her or go for shitlord and tell her how Hitler did nothing wrong
>Big mistake
>One day invites me to her apartment
>"Anon, I have something to share with you..."
>She goes into closet
>Comes out several minutes later dressed in an adult baby diaper, Frozen T-shit, lacy socks, and a pacifier, with her hair up in pigtails
>Crawls up to me asking me to be her Daddy
>Tells me she's wanted a guy like me to treat her like a baby "for years" (she was like 19?!?!)
>Wants me to spank her, feed, her, change her, and play "naughty games" with her
>Noped the fuck out of there

I promised her I wouldn't tell anybody at school about her fetish if she left me alone.

I've yet to see her so much as talk to any other guy since.
>>
>>76254872

>few weeks

Meant to say "months", sorry.
>>
>>76254872
> I promised her I wouldn't tell anybody at school about her fetish if she left me alone.

you did the right thing
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 644x781
>>76254872
>frozen t-shirt
It was really that bad?
God rest your soul
>>
File: kevin.png (232 KB, 476x391) Image search: [Google]
kevin.png
232 KB, 476x391
>>
>>76254872
>and play "naughty games" with her
Probably the most disturbing part.
>>
>>76253135
I'd be hilarious to see this guy discuss his "business" with the bankruptcy judge.

That poor fucking judge.

>Judge:"What? I don't understand. Explain it to me like I'm five."
several minutes later. . .
>Judge:"Holy shit, what a poor choice of words. I quit."
>>
>>76257210
Oh and on a side note I can relate to
>>76254872
I don't know why but people feel the need to come out to me as adult babies. I come off as someone who gives no fucks and doesn't "judge" so people think it's okay to open up to me. Well, it's not okay. I fucking hate adult baby play. I think it's vile and it bothers me. Diapers disgust me.

No fewer than 4 people have come out to me as adult babies or diaper fetishists in my life.
Fucking why.jpeg
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 521x861) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 521x861
(((I do not believe anyone in this thread is an actual unique poster, but yet another NSA&/or Trollbot)))
In an unrelated vein of convo...how would those afflicted with this fetish be 'cured' of it?
>>
>>76257655
Are you claiming you have it?
>>
>>76253548
well how did that work out...
>>
>tfw just converted my gf into craving dipes

Also shame about the C&D, snuggies sounded way better.
>>
>>76257210
Actually, the CEO of Tykables is pretty down to earth so I've heard. One of the guys in my scene says the only reason they haven't been sued into oblivion is because of all the negative press it would cause The Snuggie.
>>
omfg the comment section... what the fuck.
>>
>>76257888
>Actually, the CEO of Tykables is pretty down to earth so I've heard.
so you're him promoting your shit-for-brains perverted brand?
>>
>>76257402
>tumblrinas
Fuck, I would love a kinky girl to abuse and fuck....Why not live our dreams for us you selfish fuck......
>>
File: photo.jpg (4 KB, 88x88) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4 KB, 88x88
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZM3vlGPPF4

what
the
fuck
>>
>>76258046
I don't stick my dick in crazy.

You guys are fucking idiots. You'll stick it in anything if you find it "cute" even violent, petulant, and insane women.
>>
>>76258224
Yeah... welcome to Nu/pol/.
>>
>I have this fetish

Fucking kill me
>>
>>76258455
But why? What the hell is wrong with you? It's like chatting up someone online that shamelessly tells me they're into scat.

What a fucking show stopper. Why are you this way?
>>
>They think it's acceptable to post about this on YouTube
>They think it's acceptable to have avatars of them wearing their nappies on a SFW site
>They think it's acceptable to open a B&M store to sell and display their fetish shit
>They frame it as a "lifestyle choice" and therefore think people are bigoted and narrow minded if they don't accept this weird bullshit

America is where all the degeneracy in the world pools, drains, festers and scabs over, I should not be surprised by now, but I am
>>
>>76254872
>Wants me to spank her, feed, her, change her, and play "naughty games" with her

damn, that sounds hot. feed her means feed her your cum, you faggot

I'm actually glad she didn't get fucked by you, fag.
>>
>>76253135
It's a popular fetish among jews
t. jew
>>
>>76258915
>Girl says: "I'm gonna take a huge shit on the both of us, then I'll cut you and me and we can play in the blood! I've been raped SO MANY TIMES!" (she begins to laugh and cry, while pulling out her hair)
>/pol/tard says: "damn, that sounds hot."
>>
Seems the locals don't want them there

https://www.reddit.com/user/tykables

Read the recent posts
>>
>>76258630

Me too.

>But why?
Developed relatively early in my psychology. We have a large community and almost all of us theorize on what happened in early life that could have triggered it. Nobody knows. Some people were abused as children, but many had totally perfect and healthy childhoods, for example. We think about this a lot and nobody can come up with a real solid theory.

>What the hell is wrong with you?
Other than this fetish, not a whole lot. Most of us (like myself) are pretty self aware that we are dealing with a burden and we need to not let it affect regular life as much as possible. Many are quite responsible, reasonable, and even successful people. But the fetish itself is quite the burden and a lot of us still end up being nervous and sometimes have personality or social problems. Although again, not all! Some are very open, happy, and highly social people. Shit's weird.

>It's like chatting up someone online that shamelessly tells me they're into scat.
Shamelessly? No there's a lot of shame, but many of us realize that there is no cure and we only live once, so we must deal with it in the best way possible....

>scat
pls no. It's more of an innocence or humiliation thing. It's a psychological thing... From what i've seen, only an extreme minority are into scat, and they are usually ostracized by the community. (The community actually has pretty high standards and creepy people get the boot).

>Why are you this way?
Iuno see above.

Will answer any more Qs. Specific or otherwise.
>>
>>76259735
Explain what scat is like I'm five pls
>>
>>76259895
Poop
>>
>>76257655

>In an unrelated vein of convo...how would those afflicted with this fetish be 'cured' of it?

Almost everyone in the community has tried to "cure" themselves from it. In fact a nonstop main topic of conversation is theorizing how to quit it or whatever. There doesn't seem to be a way to quit it as far as we know, which actually goes in line with scientific research- for fetishes in general, there doesn't seem to be a way to quit them. Maybe suppress, but not to genuinely give it up.
>>
>>76259299
what the fuck are you talking about? shit/blood is insanely disgusting, 100x more gross than this

all you have to do is fuck her while she wears her little outfit, but no, you had to be a huge faggot

whatever, more for me
>>
>>76259993
Seriously?
Anyway, back to you.
Do you think it has to do with looking back with fondness on your childhood?
Like, is it the cozy feelings of a diaper and being loved that make you feel good? Or is it a sort of masochism? Like, it feels good to be humiliated? Both?
>>
>>76253135
Glad to see /r9k/ finnaly got a job
>>
>>76259895

As I implied in the message, scat has basically no overlap with the diaper fetish other than an UNINTENDED implicit connection. The ABDL thing is about escapism and humility and... well more psychological. Scat is people who play with human shit and rub it on themselves because they like the look taste or smell of it (guessing)... I cannot speak for all and I try not to, but i'm just as disgusted by it, and probably hate it even more than the average person. (bas thing to be associated with as far as i;m concerned).
>>
>>76260155
For >>76259735
Forgot to put that
>>
>>76258630
I don't know. I've been this way as long as I can remember. I think it's because I didn't get much attention or affection growing up. I haven't told a soul and you would never guess looking at me. I'm not interested in the fetish community because most of those people are mentally ill.

Life is suffering
>>
>>76260155

Seriously?
Anyway, back to you.
>Do you think it has to do with looking back with fondness on your childhood?

That seems to be the case with some. For me, not really. I was one of the ones who had a shitty childhood.

>Like, is it the cozy feelings of a diaper and being loved that make you feel good?

My personal theory. I say personal because it only applies to me: My best friend growing up was a girl who, when she laughed really hard she without fail always peed herself. Long story short those laughing moments were obviously good times and I may have made an early connection between the two.

>Or is it a sort of masochism? Like, it feels good to be humiliated? Both?
Not really into BDSM (although a significant amount are). The aesthetic of black leather and whipping and shit is kind of dark for me, and seems cheesy. But yeah humiliation is a part of it. It's not all about humiliation but a little thrown in there and there can make things interesting.
>>
>>76260563
Listen man. By suppressing it and making it out to be this big boogeyman it's becoming all the more alluring to you. You like diapers. It's idiotic, it's stupid, and it's screwed up, but at the end of the day it's silly. This is how you overcome these things, btw. Laugh at the absurdity of it. At the end of the day, nobody's forcing you to wear have a diaper fetish. It's called a goofy personality trait.
>>
>>76260819
What's with the sympathy, OP?

I thought this was degenerate
>>
>>76258129
Who cares? Let these people live as they desire, it doesn't affect you in the slightest.
>>
>>76260962
It is degenerate. But I am giving him a backdoor way out of it. I've given this advice to homosexuals and transgenders as well (who, btw, are literally all 99% fetishists; this whole "I feel like a woman" is as retarded as if anon said he felt like a baby. It almost never happens)
>>
i love being a diaper boy!!!!
>>
>>76261322
oh also i support trump, so not all diaper boys are cucked!
>>
>>76260259

LOL
>>
>>76261404
Post pics or I don't believe you
>>
>>76261517
out of diapeys for the time being unfortunately... will hopefully be ordering some Super Dry Kids from abuniverse soon
>>
>>76261257
>>76261142
>>76260962

Theorizing about the degeneracy of this is tough. There are many things to consider. In short yeah i'd say it's degenerate, however:

As opposed to gays and transgenders, ABDL is for the most part, a paraphilic fetish. It's not a gender or identity dysmorphia. ABDLs recognize it is a FETISH and know to separate it from real life. (most, I can not speak for all....)
>>
>>76261548

>ordering online
>not buying in person and asking the qt gril for help

step up
>>
>>76261700
What I'm wondering is... When did you develop this? Like, was it right after you got out of diapers? When you became a man? Puberty? What was it?
>>
>>76262205

Unless others in the community aren't telling the truth or are just not remembering properly then I am a rare case: but yeah I started very very very young. I know something seemed fishy by the time I was like 5 or 6. Didn't really realize what was going on until about early or pre puberty, in which case I knew for sure it wasn't normal. Still never really acted on it until a while later. Never bought dips until post high school, and never really got too into it actively except for a while while in university.

I still am not really an active member or the community. I have a life and responsibilities where I don't have time to engage in it. (it requires a lot of privacy, including storage of any materials like dips, which is often times impossible)... Literally haven't "engaged" in ABDL for a couple years now. Yeah shit sucks I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
>>
>>76262205

But yeah a lot of people, especially girls i've noticed, report a massive "click" that happens later in life. No ABDL interest before, then all of a sudden once day they get exposed to them and they just turn ABDL overnight. At least they say. I think some people shy away from giving details about their early life or forget though so I dunno. I feel like it starts early.
>>
>>76253135
>5'6"

manlets
>>
>>76254872
>not jumping on to some sweet ageplay action

All women are mental children anon

You're the type of nigger to take some haggard lawyer bitch serious later in life "because she's so mature" "she has really good taste in bullshit"

KYS
>>
File: manlets vs real man.png (344 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
manlets vs real man.png
344 KB, 800x500
>>76263091
>implying manlets are'nt superior
>>
>>76263258
excellent post my monkey friend
>>
File: don't wake aniki.png (214 KB, 472x357) Image search: [Google]
don't wake aniki.png
214 KB, 472x357
>>76263258
Don't shit on Aniki anon-kun
>>
File: 1465199550031.png (660 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
1465199550031.png
660 KB, 698x840
>>76254872
You poor bastard
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.