[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder you fucking retards commenting "nigger nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1464868654333.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464868654333.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
Daily reminder you fucking retards commenting "nigger nigger kike faggot" on every YouTube video and being an all around edgelord are the reason why SJW's continue to exist. You're literally giving them ammunition you fuckbags
>>
>>76252707

>commenting "nigger nigger kike faggot"

it takes a lot less to set them off, m8. they'd exist regardless of legitimate racism.
>>
>>76252707
Assholes will always exist OP. Fags who force ineffective social engineering that grinds people into meat, does not.
>>
>>76252707
>caving in and giving them thoughful arguments that they'll dissmiss anyway

No YOU fuck off retard. The only solution is death, we're done talking.
>>
>>76252707
If you fight back while our nigger masters are raping us, they win. Lube up, stormfag. Your owners are in town.
>>
>>76252707
I'm not going to let SJWs control my speech you niggerfaggotkike

fuck off back to your safe space
>>
>>76252791
Yeah but going out of your way to act like that only makes them feel more inclined to be insufferable cunts.
>>
>>76252707
and SJW's fuel the growth of white nationalism. maybe if obama and his friends didnt use the race card constantly your allegations of ravism would matter

at the current rate random white people will be able to kill in cold blood any nig any where in 3 years regardless of who wins the election because there will be a jury and you wont have a all black jury no matter what state
>>
>>76253004
You're completely missing the point Leafbitch.
>>
Nigger nigger kike faggot.
>>
>>76252707
Nigger nigger kike faggot
>>
>>76252707
u r a faggy nigger kike bike
>>
>>76252707
Good, let them come. Better to fight them than let the country rot under their reign.

And by the way

>Daily reminder commenting "retard" on every YouTube video and being an all around edgelord are the reason why SJW's continue to exist.
>>
>>76252707
I like how suddenly "faggot" is a naughty word on par with "nigger" and "kike". That's such subversive bullshit. It wasn't even a controversial word until the 1990s.

You're the subversive faggot, not me.
>>
File: 1450405042351.png (19 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1450405042351.png
19 KB, 327x367
>>76252707

I agree, the ones who drape themselves in the flag and say it's their constitutional right to yell nigger kike faggot anywhere they can are only slightly better.

It's literally gasoline on the fire fuckwits, all it serves to do is feed their persecution complexes.

Think about the Mexican flag waving shitstains who were attacking Trump supporters in San Jose the other day. What does this accomplish besides reinforcing the narrative of the people you dispise?
>>
bigger bigger bike maggot
>>
File: 1417054930174.jpg (92 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1417054930174.jpg
92 KB, 500x376
>>76252900
>The only solution is death, we're done talking.

Fuckin' this

The negotiation table has been flipped over, dropped kicked in half and pissed on.... the only thing that we will negotiate is how much of your blood we will spill, traitor.
>>
>>76252707
>Daily reminder that OP is a cuck who thinks appeasement is the answer. Will OP ever become uncucked? Probably not.
>>
Ex-SJW here. Witnessing edgelording was what made me right wing.
>>
>>76252707
>talk shit in places where everyone talks shit
>sjws so anally devastated by the internet that they attack people in real life
>normal people start realizing how insane they are
>they bitch about it on the Internet
>the Internet responds by being the Internet
Sad! SJWs are destroying themselves by being utterly crazy in response to things no one cares about
>>
>>76252791
>they'd exist regardless of legitimate racism

You mean like, right now?

Internet racism literally isn't real. It's a choice. An image on your screen that you choose to look at.
>>
>>76253627
Nigger nigger chicken dinner
>>
>>76253441
You're not fighting them, you're giving them what they want.

It's so fucking frustrating, too. You realize there's thousands of people who could be made to see reason about multiculturalism, immigration, and so on, but you're turning them off?

The way you people talk is so fucking ugly. It makes you look paranoid, vindictive, unbalanced and insecure. This shit is actually important -- would it kill you to act like fucking adults?

>>76253908
YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO KILL ANYONE, YOU EDGY FUCK.

YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS. YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO ENGAGE WITH PEOPLE.

Not SJWs on Tumblr or Jezebel or whatever, god no, they can't be made to see reason, but the hundreds of thousands of relatively normal people who might be sympathetic but are human enough to be turned off by your repulsive behavior.
>>
File: matrix.jpg (25 KB, 395x500) Image search: [Google]
matrix.jpg
25 KB, 395x500
>>76256352
>a choice
>>
>>76256476
>single handedly red pill every normie after they've gone through decades of marxist indoctrination
or
>GAS THE KIKES!!! RACE WAR NOW!!

I know which one you prefer, don't deny it.
>>
nigger nigger kike faggot
>>
File: 1408261311423.jpg (251 KB, 574x511) Image search: [Google]
1408261311423.jpg
251 KB, 574x511
>>76256476
Whoa dude chill out, you sound triggered.... don't you know we're just a board of satire and peace :^)
>>
>>76253627
>I agree, the ones who drape themselves in the flag and say it's their constitutional right to yell nigger kike faggot anywhere they can are only slightly better.

Except they only do it on the internet, they don't actually go outside.
>>
File: shilltastic.jpg (331 KB, 1280x1251) Image search: [Google]
shilltastic.jpg
331 KB, 1280x1251
>>76252707
>>
>>76252707
Shut up, Buckley. I do what I want.
>>
>>76256687
Yeah, well, you're never going to get to gas the kikes. That's simply not on the table, understand? You're never going to round up all the fucking niggers and riddle them with bullets while they ineffectually wave their Black Lives Matter signs, or whatever your personal fantasy is. Jack off to it all you want in your head, but realize that when you let it leave your head and spray it all over this board or Twitter or wherever, you're permanently associating that kind of rhetoric with a series of reasonable positions that thousands of people WOULD otherwise be open to, thereby tainting them.
>>
>>76256476
I think you have a point. I sometimes cringe at some harsh comments that definitely beg SJW's to raise their ire and make them even more passionate about their cause since they view us as white supremacist evil nazis, when we really just care about our country and the welfare of our people. It wouldn't hurt to suppress some of the vernacular and make our points more well thought out, articulate, and backed with facts.

I think most of the time we say nigger nigger kike faggot is simply because we can. Internet anonymity allows us to vent and say what's really on our mind.
>>
>>76257121
/pol/ is not a satirical board. You people certainly employ hyperbole, but almost never satire.

Ultimately, though, it doesn't even matter whether or not you mean it or you're taking the piss. I saw an article about the "creepy" alt-right linked on Facebook just this morning. A few weeks ago a WaPo journalist whose column I read on occasion mentioned that he'd been spammed by people writing shit about ovens and lampshades on Twitter. He's not even Jewish, just has a Jewish-sounding last name. You think that's not making an impression on people? It's not a good one.
>>
The average IQ of this board is around 90, stop wasting your time.
>>
>>76257728
Thanks for an actually reasonable response. It really is frustrating to me -- I'm not just playing it up for effect -- I know SO MANY people personally who are political moderates, a couple who are liberal-ish but not on Tumblr and not into feminism or identity politics, who I fucking know would listen if a large group of people reached out to them and said, essentially, uncontrolled immigration is a problem, and multiculturalism as an ideology is failing us. It's not racist to acknowledge that, and looking for a solution isn't racist, either. I guarantee you their reaction would be, "Finally, somebody's talking about this who I can agree with publicly."

But fucking none of those people would respond well to >yes good goyim >nigger nigger >TAKE THEM TO THE OVENS. Because honestly, that shit is repulsive (unless you've hung around here as much as I have, at which point it just becomes tiresome.)
>>
>>76252707
I get what you're saying but that doesn't change the fact that you're a nigger nigger kike faggot.
>>
>>76252707
>submitting humbly to SJWs perpetual tone policing is the only way to beat them
No. How about these faggots grow some thicker skin, and recognize that getting """triggered""" by """bad words""" is prudish and puritanical.
>>
>>76258604
I think we sometimes forget how appalled the normies get when they see phrases we use here every day. We have gotten used to 'gas the kikes' and don't bat an eye when we see it. But to the normies that shit is really frightening and shocking to them.
>>
File: rps20160605_232800.jpg (53 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
rps20160605_232800.jpg
53 KB, 800x450
Just saw this on cnn, is this for real
>>
>>76252707
fuck you nigger
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.