[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada + US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: future.jpg (98 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
98 KB, 2000x1334
Could a diplomatic union between the US and Canada be in the near future? I think that if alt-right support continues to build it might not be too far-fetched of an idea. Maybe an Anschluss of Austria type situation, where the US just rolls in and takes charge.
>>
>>76251463

Fuck off
>>
>>76251577
You're just pissed off that you're being ruled by a libtard faggot.
>>
it's going to happen soon, it's part of the globalists agenda for a new world order, brother
>>
>>76251680
It could be a good thing. Unified North America could be a bastion of New Europe. Assuming nigs and Muslims are purged.
>>
>>76251463
That didn't already happen?
>>
> Replacing our star with a fucking leaf

You "provinces" will get stars and you will thank us for it.
>>
>>76251757
No. Fuck off. Globalism is cancer.
>>
>>76251845
The flag was just the best map I could find. Canadian provinces will get stars for sure.
>>
>>76251845
Thanks but Trudeau has given us enough sparkles for our liking already. Take your dollarstore napkin flag used to clean glitter back where it belongs. In the Trash.
>>
>>76251629

>implying that Quebec isn't dead if this happens
>implying I will not oppose this to the death
>>
>>76251991
Anyone who voted for Trudeau should be burned at the stake. How does it feel that your national anthem is going to become "gender-neutral?"
>>
>>76251463
>mfw annexing canada is the higher ranked than actual annexations
>>
>>76252006
quebec isnt the same it was 20 years ago,the only people who would oppose this are the elderly and the ultranationalists
>>
>>76252125
>Canadian Nationalism

Y'all would be happy with some kind of Anglo-Saxon coalition. Admit it.
>>
>>76252125

Consider me an ultranationalist then
>>
>>76252077
Canada should be annexed, it's final!
>>
>>76251991
Well if we do that you'll still have the stars...
>>
>>76251463
We don't need anymore liberals, fuck off canadastan. Don't you have some diversifying to do?
>>
>>76252065
SAGE
It won't be. The bill was rad by an invited speaker, no vote was held and no law was passed. Agree with you on the trudeau thing tho. But we will never join you.
>>
>>76252329
Liberalism can be solved by propaganda and selective suppression.
>>
>>76252077
Fallout may have something to do with that.
>>
The North American Union (NAU) has been an idea kicked around for years.

And no it is not some "globalist agenda". Quite the opposite. The hypothetical NAU would be an even greater hegemonic power then the USA is now. Canada and the USA together would control the majority of the entire earth fossil fuels and fresh water supply. Add to that the majority of the entire planet's food production.

The things standing in the way of forming the NAU is primarily political. I expect it will happen eventually. Though not in our lifetimes.
>>
>>76252293
>nationalist
>country doesnt exist
Kek. Most francos are okay, but quebec sovereignty promoters like yourself are literally shit tier.
>>
>>76251463

At this point the US Fed is just too fucking big and corrupt. US needs to Balkanize IMO, the current system is maybe irreparable. Canada is itself too big as well, I'd love if our country split down the middle, East and West. We're clearly incompatible in so many ways and it doesn't make much sense to stay like this.
>>
>>76252533
It will never happen democratically, this i can promise you.
SAGE
>>
>>76252537

>implying in this case it wouldn't be defending Canada from the US
>implying I support separating and abandoning our 1 million+ French Canadian brothers in the other provinces
>>
>>76252585
America will go fascist before it Balkanizes. There just isn't enough economic and industrial stability between states for that to be possible.
>>
>>76252585

Scotland said the same thing about a union with England too.
>>
File: d0gH0kP.jpg (73 KB, 1153x692) Image search: [Google]
d0gH0kP.jpg
73 KB, 1153x692
Please take us.
>>
>>76252783
It may be sooner then you think...
>>
>>76252783

Fuck off Alberta
>>
>>76252458
This desu
>>
>>76252636
At least now we can have a common enemy. Fuck american imperialism. Canada is Canada. Language shouldn't matter too much, what matters is our sovereignty and way of life. Without each other, we both wouldve been swallowed by the u.s years ago.
>>
>>76252783
Kill yourself or move. Preferably both.
>>
Fuck off, our federal government needs to shrink, not grow.
>>
My vote might actually matter if we were part of the USA. we could switch to using a stronger currency have lower taxes.... have the opportunity to buy better land. Be honest our election is just a sad reflection of American politics,
>>
Fuck Canada, the entirety of North America is rightful American clay.
>>
>>76252963

Well I see us more as becoming something like a North American Belgium or Switzerland. One country, yet two different peoples.
>>
>>76253125
That's what we always have been.
3 peoples: Anglo, Franco, and Aboriginal.
Without unity, We would be absorbed by america, more than we already are.
>>
>>76253250

But at least we have Canadian song quotas for radio stations so our culture is fine, right? Politicians are so forward-thinking :^)
>>
>>76251463
We have no reason to do this, they are a pretty good puppet nation as it stands.
>>
>>76252746

Well America has already gone fascist (look at how the Feds ignore the tenth and bully the States, manipulates it's own populace and is so corrupt alongside big business) so I guess it'll Balkanize any day now.
>>
>>76252588
We don't have a democracy you illiterate cuck.
>>
>>76253669

Funny enough, my dad said that Trump reminds him a bit of Gorbachev. Similar circumstances too
>>
>>76253119
Based Manifest Destiny Leafbro
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.