[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police in Millcreek, PA are trying to make me stop existing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 54.png (1 MB, 1517x948) Image search: [Google]
54.png
1 MB, 1517x948
They have invisibility suits and are attempting to reprogram me with sound waves. I said touch me if you are there and they touched my shoulder. This is unacceptable and shouldn't be something that is done in the US. I was found innocent and they are attempting to reprogram me. I will sue for maximum damages and have called one of the best lawyers in the world.
>>
tough break
>>
>>76250266
They drug people as well. It's a class case of class case conditioning.
>>
File: 1459638784056.gif (272 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1459638784056.gif
272 KB, 301x301
>>76250266
I think you may have mold and/or a gas leak in your home.
>>
what you're experiencing is a directed energy attack on your brain also known as V2K

it probably isn't the police force entirely just a few at the top who are masons.

https://sites.google.com/site/targetedindividuals101/home/v2k

there really is no defense against it. the more they know you're bothered by it the more they will do it.
>>
Schizophrenia is a serious illness and you need help
>>
File: reborn.jpg (383 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
reborn.jpg
383 KB, 400x400
>>76250266
TAY TAY IS THAT YOU COME BACK TO US GIRL
>>
Please delete your thread. It's for your own safety.
>>
>>76250266
make them respect the robot. stay strong anon
>>
>>76250266
Why don't you just shoot them, you big brave patriot? Just kidding...I was once 17 and got really mad at getting ticketed for being a shitty driver. You'll get over it.
>>
>>76250266
>>76250427
You cannot escape us Jon. We will convict you.
>>
>>76250266
This can't be real

This CAN'T be real

I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE REAL
>>
>>76250266
>calling a lawyer

Playing right into the hands of the nose, I see
>>
File: elfweapon[1].jpg (41 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
elfweapon[1].jpg
41 KB, 620x400
>>76250691
lol you've experienced this also?

so have I

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/26/us/shooter-believed-mind-was-under-attack-official-says.html?_r=1

>government worker blows the whistle
>blue pilled neo pol faggots laugh and call it schizophrenia
>>
Wake up, you're in a coma.
>>
>>76251155
Don't gaslight him with those dub dubs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.