[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many can you name /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: tacobowl.png (774 KB, 906x755) Image search: [Google]
tacobowl.png
774 KB, 906x755
How many can you name /pol/?
>>
He's white
>>
There were no Muslims in the photo
>>
none because i don't give a shit
>>
He's a male
>>
He's not wearing a sombrero
>>
he has a job
>>
>>76249709
>A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
He didn't tell the chef to go back.
>>
The media told me he is a bad person
>>
>>76249709
>19
>not 2 or 3
>19

and women wonder why domestic violence happens
>>
So with 140 character limit that comes out to at least 1 offensive thing per 7 characters. Incredible. The man is a genius.
>>
File: [laughter stops].jpg (12 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
[laughter stops].jpg
12 KB, 313x254
>yfw it's just "HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE" pasted over and over again
>>
>>76250083
He is naturally gifted plus he has about 60 years of experience
>>
>>76249709
What about Jeb's Guac bowls? Will they write something about that?
>>
>>76249709

A WHITE MAN EATING TACOS IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
>>
>>76250344
Poor Jeb, wonder what'd he be doing right now, if not for Trump? Probably the same thing, but with Guac.
>>
1. u all racist
2. u pale as hell
3. u fuckin stupid
4. u stereotype niggas cuz u all dumb
5. ur fat
6. u look like marshmellows
7. u look like gluesticks
8. u close minded
9. u jus straight up bitch
10. u make me sick
11. u all like fishin for sum reason
12. u all have dogs
13. u think u a good race when u aint even human
14.u look ugly as hell
15.u a disgrace
16. u think u know bout niggas so much when u dont
17. u all got faggot ass voices
18. u speak like british ppl
19. u all gay
>>
File: 1563545434.png (176 KB, 300x518) Image search: [Google]
1563545434.png
176 KB, 300x518
Here's the actual list.
It's legitimately clickbait and legitimately petty bitching, as you'd expect.

1. He said "I love Hispanics!" while using this day to woo potential voters. Sad!

2. Taco bowls are not real Mexican food.

3. That thing is huge. Look at it. It's bigger than his head. He is the epitome of over indulgence.

4. Where is the guacamole?

5. Why is he giving a thumbs up? For the taco bowl? For his love of Hispanics? For Cinco de Mayo?

7. Why is the taco bowl in a bowl? It is a self containing food. It needs no bowl.

8. Why is the the bowl in a bowl on a plate? (see #7)

9. Are those bobble heads alongside the trophies? Why Donald? Why?

10. Honestly, his office is a mess. This photo is a political equivalent to a nude selfie taken in a messy bedroom. It's a disgrace.

11. Please close this drawer. [accompanied by picture of slightly open drawer on Trump's left side]

12. Then hang up those photos and get a file cabinet for those blueprints.

13. Good god that beef looks disgusting.

14. Why did you Photoshop regular-sized hands onto this photo?

15. Donald is clearly catching up on his other reading, aside from the clearly planted New York Times.

16. As the Washington Post's Karen Tumulty points out. A taco bowl is in fact a meal with a wall around it.

17. Even for a taco bowl, this thing is disgusting, according to Eater. [Accompanied by photo of review saying the materials were poor]

18. The taco bowl isn't even served at Trump Grill, says BuzzFeed's Andrew Kaczynski. Apparently it's from the Trump Cafe.

19. He's using someone's culture as an opportunity not only to promote his business, but his campaign for president of the United States, all while bashing Mexican immigrants and running a campaign built on a giant wall to keep them out.
>>
He still believes "America" is worth protecting. IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR. It's about time America integrates with the rest of the world. There's no reason to protect an unskilled american worker more than a third world worker. They both need jobs. They're both part of the same race: the human race! You don't "own" their corporations. American corporations aren't as racist as the american people. The only way to cure whiteness is free trade. We're all part of the same world, and it must become borderless!
>>
>>76249709
1 - Drugs
2 - Crime
3 - Rapists
>>
>>76249709
You know everyone shits on the taco bowl, but Trump's at around 30% with Hispanics to Romney's 20%, so the stupid taco bowl is more effective than the milquetoast "hispanics are natural conservatives!" appeal that the GOP wants to run with.
>>
The taco bowl was made a white person and not by a Mexican so therefore it's not a authentic taco bowl.
>>
>>76250820
Jesus.
There's like one legitimate complaint in all of that
>>
>>76250820
20 he's a sexist pig too for eating whilst staring at a bikini clad photo of his ex wife
>>
File: tumblr_lzjrsoo61q1r50h4io1_400.png (138 KB, 372x365) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzjrsoo61q1r50h4io1_400.png
138 KB, 372x365
>>
>>76250820

>ugly feminazis that hit the wall spend their time complaining about an alpha that will never fuck them
>>
What about Hillary and her mariachi band? Why aren't liberals talking about that?
>>
>>76249709
He;s not currently making America great again
>>
>>76249709
China
>>
>>76251429
according to FBI crime statistics Mexicans are white though
>>
>19 great things Donald Trump has done while eating lunch
>>
Taco bowl isn't Mexican even though I'm a degenerate clickbait writer who probably writes articles at Chipotle while stuffing my face with faux mexishit burritos.
>>
>>76249709
TAKO BOOLS AREN"T REAL MEXICAN KWIZIEENE!
>>
File: 1464307579341.jpg (51 KB, 720x809) Image search: [Google]
1464307579341.jpg
51 KB, 720x809
>>
I'm offended that he didn't pay for my college and give me everything I feel like I deserve.
>>
File: mocking.jpg (244 KB, 854x448) Image search: [Google]
mocking.jpg
244 KB, 854x448
>>76249709
it makes fun of Hillary
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.