[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 29
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x451
Can we get a Hillary thread ? I actually support Her. And I have my reasons why. I will list them and we can discuss them:

1. She has dealt with forein governments before and is well respected

2. She has real plans for the economy

3. She is tough on Russia

4. She knows how to conduct herself in public

5. Trump bought out one of my condos and I can't vote for him because of that even if I agreed with him

I mean c'mon you know she's good when the only thing going against her is a senile old man and a bunch of emails. Everyone loved the Clinton's in the 90s.
>>
sorry about your condo. but ya she's not that bad.
>>
>>76249572
Thanks. I honestly don't know if trump supporters are trolling
>>
@76249444
I am now a #HillaryMissile
>>
>>76249684
Some are yes. But some do support Trump. Look I can't say they're all logical.
>>
>>76249722
See this is what a mean. You guys have no argument just memes
>>
>>76249722
This guy brought up some of his points and you can't refute even the easy ones such as "She's tough on Russia" what a cuck
>>
Thanks for Correcting the Record.

I am now a #Clintoris.
>>
1 she is hated by everyone, including bodyguards

2 she doesnt

3 She really isnt. Putin laughs his ass off at her stupid kiddy rage fits

4 Always parrots the same things, she's an empty shell
>>
>>76249444
$0.05 has been deposited.
Thanks for helpings us out with the #HillFactor
>>
We don't need someone who is tough on Russia. We need to restore relations with Russia
>>
@76249722

Agreed, I was a die hard Trump supporter, but now I realize I was wrong
>>
>>76249444
>bought muh condo

Literally Quadrupled in value by attaching a winning name to it, and you're bitching about it?

You are probably a foreign national fucking around with stolen wealth in the US RE market and have too much to lose if that crony-capitalist hag, Hillary loses, and can't pay back favors to the banks that funneld millions to her.
>>
@76249792 @76249855 Why are you attacking me? I told you I support #TeamHillary. Are you actually #BernieBros in disguise?
>>
>>76249792
>>76249855
nah fuck off
>>
>>76249444
>3. She is tough on Russia

putin is not someone you can pull this off against
>>
>>76249444
Great thread I'm now a #Hillbilly
>>
>>76249792
I think that Hillary's crimes speak for themselves.

She is not above the law because of her name, responsibilities, or gender.

If anything, she should be held to higher scrutiny. And she should get a life sentence at best.
>>
Tyhis is a really good thread, I used to be a Trumpkin but now I am #HillDog
>>
>>76249444
>She is tough on Russia

explain, as best as you are able, why USA should be tough on Russia
>>
File: CUCKENUFF.jpg (139 KB, 444x447) Image search: [Google]
CUCKENUFF.jpg
139 KB, 444x447
>>76249444
>>
HILLARY CLINTON IS A FUCKING SICKO!

She should be in the grave not the white house!
>>
>>76249974
> restore relations with Russia
yeah after Reagan ruined them
>>
File: clinton toast.png (146 KB, 405x257) Image search: [Google]
clinton toast.png
146 KB, 405x257
>>76249444
>She has real plans for the economy
We know
>>
File: tsdemousafalacy.jpg (29 KB, 298x395) Image search: [Google]
tsdemousafalacy.jpg
29 KB, 298x395
>>76249444
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>76249992
You idiot it was a deal that if so many people of the apartment agree to sell everyone has to sell. He literally paid what I bought it for years ago although it's worth more than that and I would have been able to get more than that

>>76250303
Because they kill people for no reason, and are against civil rights and liberties.
>>
>>76249444

>voting for a woman

I seriously hope you americans don't do this

>Merkel
>Dilma
>Kirchner
>That jap from Peru

Women shouldn't be allowed in positions of power.
>>
>>76250672

You got kekked by the Don m8
>>
>>76249444
Realistically as president her ability to build a consensus and move the country in the direction she wants to is what will be the true test of her presidency. If the democrats take back the Senate that will be even easier.

1 a new assault weapons ban

2 premiums and drug pricing fix for Obamacare

3 minimum wage increase to 12.50

4 clean/green energy bill passed focus on solar

Personally I would also love to see a Barack Obama nomination to replace Scalia on the supreme court.
>>
>>76250672
>I couldn't figure out how to make money on the deal.

Are you sure that I'm the idiot here?
>>
>>76250303
Exactly, shouldn't you want someone who will help restore relations with Russia? Which Trump has said he is willing to do.
>>
>>76250687
How about Thatcher ? Queen Elizabeth? Cleopatra? Gloria Aroyo?
>>
>>76249444
Yes, she's very down to Earth and relates well to the average American. I feel she will do a fine job as heiress to the Obama throne.

It's going to be difficult to outshine Obama, being that he's done such a masterful job at building the country up and not dividing its citizens.

They are both awesome Democrats, inspirational leaders and I've since fallen in love with liberals because of Hilldog and Obama.

I want liberals to piss, puke, shit, bleed and blow snot all over me. Yay.
>>
>>76249444
1. She's not respected by foreign govs. People hate her, ironically, the people that are closer to her hate her even more

2. What plans? You mean "Maybe if I copy Hernie, the young people will like me more" economy plan?

3. Why the fuck do you have a hard on for killing russia? If the US knew what was good for them, we would get along with russia.

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhyt8PP1zXQ

5. That sucks, but you should be more mad at the person who sold it. Just make sure you don't write their name in when you vote in the general
>>
>>76249444
>tough on Russia

I fucking love this meme.
>>
>>76250751
Don't forget fucking up the labor market with equal wage laws. (which wont apply to the hoards of H1B's stealing tech / service jobs, or border jumpers stealing labor.) Just to erode your middle-class ass.
>>
HILLARY CLINTON's history:

She willingly defended a repeat pedophile offender who raped a 12 year old girl. Then she laughed about helping him escape justice.

She helped silence her husband's rape victims.

She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical

She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary

She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal

She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s

She lied about Benghazi

She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it

She lied about being broke after leaving the White House

She described blacks as being "super-predators"

She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.

She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements

Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS

Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE

She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey

She voted for the Patriot Act twice

She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it

She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it

She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim

She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"

She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>76249444
>GOD FORBID MY BELOVED CONDO

>what is an Chris Stevens?
>>
>>76249444
She isn't. I'll be voting for her, I don't see why any one wouldn't.
>>
>>76250723
I guess so but it was mostly the Jews who said yes to the deal.

>>76250752
I didn't wanna fucking sell for the price he was asking. It was mostly a Jewish vacation area and those Jews sold it to him.
>>
>>76250866
Thatcher was a dumb twat who had a popular war against 1/4 white argentina land in her lap to break up her inability to unfuck all of the service strikes and uppity irishmen.

THe queen doesn't really run the country. She's a useless reptoid anyways. Fuck the Queen.

Cleopatra? Yeah let's go with glorified hollywood for examples!
>>
>>76250965
This. She has political experience and we need diversity in the whitehouse.
>>
>>76250965
>>76251124
YES.

MY FAVORITE MEME. RIGHT IN MY VEINS.
>>
>>76250913
But how come I've seen people laugh at the thought of trump being president like Canada and Japan? And ya I'm pretty pissed at those who sold it.
>>76250754
I'm for restoring relations if Russia, but we shouldn't let them trample us.
>>
>>76251182
Wow, she does though. Just like Obama.
>>
>>76250876
She hasn't driven a car since white people still ruled South Africa.

She can't run an iPad.

Banks that she says she "hates" pay her millions to read a scripted speech.

She isn't "in touch" with shit. She's an entitled nuevo-riche con artist who has the attention of the established elite because she is willing to be the public hatchet man of their wishes and plans.

If you look at her and see some semblance of "familiarity" with your lifestyle, you are either in her circle of filth, or blindly retarded.
>>
>>76251110
Were you even Alice during Thatcher? Guaranteed the same people who support Trump now would've supported Thatcher.
>>
>>76251024
>jewsdidthis.gif

Fucking Anti-semite shitlord.

Nazis are still here, and they are voting for Hillary...
>>
>>76251432
I ride a bike.

I own a surface pro.
>>
>>76251427
>Implying

You should go diversify Reddit you fucking retard.
>>
>>76251241
That wasn't part of your original question, of course they laughed at the thought of him, he's not a politician. I'm sure people laughed at Reagan when he ran too. People aren't laughing anymore, if you haven't noticed, people are starting to believe Trump will win as a fact, even people that don't support him.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
>>
>>76251124
What will diversity accomplish in the white house?

Was the Black president not diverse enough?
>>
>>76251453
Alive*

>>76251568
I'm pretty sure every non Jew secretly doesn't like Jews. I remember making a Jewish joke about someone to my college friends and they all agreed with me.
>>
>>76251241
Because Canadians and Japanese don't understand American politics, and don't know Trump except for imported TV shows and their own domestic media?

Let them laugh. Why are you worried what they think?
>>
>>76251641
But how does that show respect ? And besides what kind of foreign experience does he have ? some of his policies are good yes, but he's too much a loud mouth for forein politics.
>>
File: FAG.jpg (191 KB, 552x557) Image search: [Google]
FAG.jpg
191 KB, 552x557
>>76250314
>>
Her foreign policy speech was great.
>"hurr durr, donald trump BAD"
> the end
>>
>>76251626
>denying truth.
Hilldogq is the best, deny it stormlord
>>
>>76249444

1. She ruined Libya, people despise her all over the world. Staying with an unfaithful partner and silencing those involved says a lot about her character.

2. Yeah, I bet she does. Embezzlement with tax money in offshore accounts and black budget spending.

3. No is tough on Russia, Russia is tough on you, comrade.

4. So do most human beings, the fact that that's even on the list is ridiculous

5. Sounds like a petty reason to dislike someone, ever heard "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em"?

>0.50c has been transferred to your account.
>>
>>76251923
Never said that. I'm more of a centralist and don't think trump is that bad.
>>
>>76251453
Were you?

What does this have to do with Clinton or Trump. This isn't 1981, and this isn't the fucking UK. The UK has picked dumbshit PM's exclusively except Churchill. And even he was suspect of being a ruthless toad that sold out multiple countries and peoples for his masters.
>>
>>76252064
>stormlord

A new age of autism.
>>
>>76251846
Putin takes him very seriously, and infact likes him very much. Imagine that, a country that we've been enemies with for over half a century might actually have a good relationship with our leader.

Let me ask you this. What foreign policy experience did Obama have? With the exception of being born in Kenya? It's not like Trump doesn't have relations with countries and leaders around the world because of his business ventures. Not going to lie, I'm sure Hillary has more foreign policy experience, but that experience also includes Libya and Benghazi.
>>
>>76252116
Yes

And I understand the rest haven't been good
>>
File: NEVER HILLARY-3.jpg (701 KB, 1080x960) Image search: [Google]
NEVER HILLARY-3.jpg
701 KB, 1080x960
>>76249444

YOU MUST BE A PAID HILLSHILL

ANY SANE HUMAN BEING UNDERSTANDS THAT HILLARY IS THE MOST AMORAL AND CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN US POLITICS TODAY

IF YOU ARE NOT A SHILL, THEN I SUGGEST YOU RED PILL YOURSELF QUICKLY

HERE'S A STARTER-PACK FOR YOU
>>
>>76252075
He's making a comment on her "foreign policy" speech, where it was just bashing Trump the whole time, she hardly talked about foreign policy at all
>>
>>76252173

That may as well be a compliment, Stormfags actually got things done before the whole thing was shut down.
>>
>>76252184
I don't like Obama, nice try.
>>
Clinton is a Germanophobe. This makes her unelectable in a mostly German country like the USA.
>>
File: HERPES-1.jpg (249 KB, 1151x438) Image search: [Google]
HERPES-1.jpg
249 KB, 1151x438
>>76249722

>I am now a #HillaryMissile

You mean you're now a #HillarySlitLicker
>>
>>76251739

Yeah, I never doubted for a second that the liberals would be the ones that would agree to stuff us into the gas chambers again.

Keep making jokes asshole. The people offering polite and uncomfortable laughter will be the "I was just following orders" people.

You should make a stand against holding people down and spreading hatred. Substitute "Jew" for just about anything else, and it would be a field day on your ass.
>>
>>76252255

When will Hillary stop paying shills to post on the internet and realize she needs to pay them to vote as well?

Skip the shilling and go straight to paying voters.
>>
>>76251846
Strength IS respect in the real world....
>>
Ok fine if you don't like her, then redpill me on her. Convince me she won't be good. I'm not a diehard Clinton supporter but my friends and family are so at least show me why she's bad.
>>
>>76252075
The whole "foreign policy" speech was her attacking trump. He's not even foreign. No talk of foreign policy even happened. She just said how he wouldn't do a good job at it. His foreign policy speech outlined goals and he spent no time talking about other candidates. She just sounds scared of him.
>>
>>76252075
>He stole muh condo. bad man.
>>
File: !DEGENERATES.jpg (777 KB, 720x963) Image search: [Google]
!DEGENERATES.jpg
777 KB, 720x963
Are most of you Hillshills total degenerates like the Clintons?

Cheating on your wives/husbands?

Cuckolds?

Secretly Gay?

Secretly Perverts?

Pedos?

Like Bill and Hillary and their friends are?
>>
>>76252546
I know it sounds petty but fuck it. If you can convince me I'll vote for him.
>>
>>76252480
She would be a repeat of Bush foreign policy in the Middle East. She was directly responsible for the collapse of Libya, and wanted to do the same in Syria.

The Saudis have stuffed her pockets to the brim, last I heard it was around 300million?

She does not have your interests in mind. Not yours, not mine, and not any average American.
>>
>>76252475
You have horrible reading comprehesion, I was speaking against hillary, not for her.
>>
File: Vince Foster Suicide-2.jpg (234 KB, 712x360) Image search: [Google]
Vince Foster Suicide-2.jpg
234 KB, 712x360
HILLARY THE BULLY AND MAN-CRUSHER

>>
>>76252678
How did she fuck up Libya?
>>
>>76252751
In her emails she discusses with her staffers how convincing Obama to engage in Libya was "a big win".
>>
>>76252639
If you have any economic interest in the middle class retaining any manufacturing jobs in the USA (high tech / skilled shit like turbofan compressors, high quality mining / drilling parts, etc, not bullshit assembly) you need to vote for Trump to retain it. This means your neighbors, your clients, etc, keeping their jobs.

Do you want your wages eroded via an equal pay law? You sound intelligent enough to understand macro economics. This will not raise wages, but reduce everyones'.

My entire support for Trump is 100% economic. I can't stand half of the stuff he says or gets himself into. But it fucking works. Trump knows where the economy is going, and what will happen if Hillary wins. And he is looking to stop it, and possibly reverse it. Both scenarios are superior to how HIllary will thrash it.
>>
File: 423422.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
423422.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>
File: Child Abuser.jpg (279 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Child Abuser.jpg
279 KB, 520x650
>>
>>76252751
If Hillary didn't fuck up Libya, who did?

Dubya?
>>
File: 1462858494046.jpg (303 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462858494046.jpg
303 KB, 1024x1024
>Protecting the interests of massive global banks
>Protecting the interests of international corporations
>TPP
>Opening all borders to the advance of globalism
>Representing the best interests of her ultra wealthy backers
>Ignoring the cries of people raped and sexually assaulted by her husband
>Defending a man who raped a 12 year old girl
>Jeopardizing national security through her pure incompetence.
>Taking huge donations from Muslim countries that rape women and murder gays
>>
File: 1465186417195.jpg (324 KB, 1440x1106) Image search: [Google]
1465186417195.jpg
324 KB, 1440x1106
Clinton Wins

>SJWs decide their day has finally come.
>It's time to indoctrinate everyone with their propaganda
>Gay is OK programs taught in kindergarten class
>Children exposed to sexual deviants and transexuals
>Children drugged and surgically deformed so they can become trans at a young age.

This is already happening under Obama. It will only get worse under Clinton

>Women become insufferable now that a woman is in the white house.
>Life is a living hell for every man in America
>Feminists see that their day has come
>They gain more power than ever with the backing of a woman president
>The feminist agenda is now taught in schools
>Disagreeing with feminist think is now considered a hate crime

Also starting to happen right now

>Blacks see Trump defeated
>Really angry over his campaign
>Already committing a huge number of race crimes against whites
>Start a literal race war of retaliation against white people
>Random acts of violence against whites everywhere you go
>White women raped in record numbers
>All because "whitey deserved it" for supporting Trump

Already starting to happen

>Hispanics flood into the country while Clinton looks the other way
>Many of them want to retaliate against whites for supporting Trump
>Whites are unsafe in all major cities
>Gang crime and graffiti skyrockets in all major cities.
>Drug trafficking explodes
>Border states begin to crumble

Already happening, and it will get a lot worse

>The LGBT community realizes their day has come
>They bully everyone into accepting their agenda
>Dozens of new gender labels
>Slippery slope is proven to be very real
>The gradual acceptance of bestiality is pushed into the public eye.
>The gradual acceptance of pedophilia is pushed into the public eye
>Gay agenda is pushed on children in school.
>If you object to your children being exposed to homosexuality in schools you are charged with a crime

This is literally happening right now

Wake the fuck up people
>>
>>76249444
>I actually support Her.
That capitalized her is really unsettling
>>
>>76252846
But how ?
>>76253273
Did not about that equal pay law bs any more on that? I own a few a/c and electrician businesses so this could affect me.
>>
File: 1462746173635.jpg (116 KB, 830x1083) Image search: [Google]
1462746173635.jpg
116 KB, 830x1083
>>
File: 1449211660734.jpg (5 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1449211660734.jpg
5 KB, 251x241
>>76249444

>she has played a major role in further destabilizing the middle east and no one respects her

>she has plans to ship even more jobs overseas

>because that's what we need, more conflict with russia

>so what

>she's jokes about having caused the death of Gaddafi, I can't ever vote for a person like that
>>
>>76250314
Someone shoop some of those hipster glasses onto his face
>>
File: Muslims Backers.jpg (287 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Muslims Backers.jpg
287 KB, 520x650
>>
>>76253593
>But how?

What do you mean? Obama didn't want to intervene, Hilary convinced him otherwise.
>>
>>76253387
libya
>>
>>76249444
>>76249572
>>76249684
>>76249735
>>76249792
>>76249855

most obvious paid shills ive ever seen
>>
File: Iran.jpg (266 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Iran.jpg
266 KB, 520x650
>>
>>76249444

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E1aZlADRQU

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwOKWRsPFSY

3. Awesome, she's tough on a country for NO REASON!

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGsTYUl9IDQ

5. Don't hate the player, hate the game. The game that Hillary Clinton facilitated.

Too easy.
>>
File: 1463031237645.gif (44 KB, 1440x930) Image search: [Google]
1463031237645.gif
44 KB, 1440x930
>>76253750

We all know this but threads like this give us an excuse to dump anti Clinton material
>>
>>76253665
Gadaffi was a dumbass though. Literally only there bc of us and then decides to play against us. Also the citizens hated his ass.
>>
Don't ever reply to anyone claiming to support Clinton.
>>
>>76253273
genuine question: why do you think he would make good on his promises? could he not just be selling everyone what they want until he has the power to do whatever HE wants
>>
File: Clinton Accomplishments.jpg (73 KB, 576x517) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Accomplishments.jpg
73 KB, 576x517
>>
>>76253826
>citizens hated his ass
>free water, electricity, didn't squander the oil
>wanted to create an arab union

He was going to bring Libya into the first world.
>>
File: Clinton Death List.jpg (545 KB, 897x1850) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Death List.jpg
545 KB, 897x1850
>>
File: 1462475682469.jpg (52 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
1462475682469.jpg
52 KB, 475x356
>>76249444
>>
>>76253916
those are some rosy colored glasses my friend
>>
>>76253826

He wasn't playing against us when the Obama administration decided to kill him.
>>
>>76249444
not an argument the post

also topkek if you're mad that he bought your condo its probably because you were cruising on new york's low fixed rent rates on a luxury condo and trump made you stop exploiting that shit
>>
File: 1463635792557.png (1 MB, 1260x1038) Image search: [Google]
1463635792557.png
1 MB, 1260x1038
>>
>>76249444

You're a disgusting subhuman piece of shit. I think all liberal filth has chosen their side, and deserve to be slaughtered like the worthless pigs that they are. You're a fucking waste; your mother should have just thrown you in a blender and let the dog lap you up.
>>
>>76253981
Please, do tell.
>>
>>76253826
He didn't play against us.

He played against the world bank.

The US, and HIllary's State Department ( functionally the legitimate front of the CIA) created all of this "Muslim Spring" bullshit out of nothing. And it is still unclear why excatly it all started simultanesously.

Oh thats right, some YouTube video did it.
>ebaums did it
>>
>>76254028
>>76253826

Also getting away from my point, which was that I can't support someone that jokes about killing a man as president.
>>
>>76254063
It was in south beach
>>
>>76254113
because electricity and water and not squandering the oil should preceed a rising quality of life, it didn't he therefore was a terrible leader
>>
>>76254105
I'm centralist buddy.

>>76254177
Who did?
>>
>>76254300
Because he had all the money. Guy was a tyrant.
>>
>>76250687
I dont get it either. Women vote with their feelings. I don't even know why im replying to a shill thread
>>
>>76254177

yeah cause do aggressive motions and saying "we can't say so cause the cameras are here but you know what we should do with him" is much less frightening
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>76249444
>tfw no one pays me to start shillary threads on pol

feels bad man
>>
>>76254366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
>>
>>76253593
You might want to worry about more than equal pay laws. Like, having to compete against foreigners (wait, she will figure out a way to fast track this. Fuck liscences). And you might want to consider losing commercial and residential customers.

I'd also worry about your ability to source capital and credit. Hillary is about big banks. Who are about big clients, and always make their services more expensive for businesses the size of yours. (not to mention competition for limited capital with preferences going to female and minority owned businesses, thats coming too).
>>
>>76254409
exactly. good thing hillary was there to do something about it
>>
>>76254456
I'm not a shill. I do support her but because of this thread I'm turning away. I might just not vote now or vote for trump. I mostly browse /sp/ so I just wanted to hear your true opinions.
>>
>>76249444
>>76249572
>>76249684
>>76249722
>>76249735
>>76249792
>>76249855

Too obvious. Try harder next time.
>>
>>76254409
>>76254300
>>76254522
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/libya/gdp

He wasn't a tyrant. As >>76254137
said he was invested in Libya and the creation of the United African Nations.
>>
>>76249444
$0.02 has been deposited in your account!
>>
>>76254409
ISIS throwing gays from buildings and generally fucking up everything is so much more preferable than that Tyrant.....

So much freedom now. So much water and electrical
>>
>>76254502
Ok now for sure I'm not voting for her.
>>
>>76254657
well at least they can't afford nukes
>>
>>76253507
I was a Trump supporter but since you promised that Hilary will legalise pedophilia I am now #WithHer.
>>
>>76254439

How many countries is Trump responsible for destabilizing anon? How many world leaders is Trump responsible for killing?
>>
>>76254876
who knows, the guy won't even show us his taxes, i would not be surprised at all to find out that he had someone killed
>>
>>76254969
>Hilary has had scores of people killed
>YEAH BUT TRUMP HASNT REVEALED HIS TAXES YET

Holy fucking shit this is retarded.
>>
>>76255049
why is it crazy to assume that a megolomaniac billionaire who has a skyscraper with his name on it, and is running for president and winning by being an asshole would do something that awful and that him not being willing to show his taxes (which every candidate does) is a sign that he is not trustworthy at all?

for the record, if that doesn't worry it's fine, i mean I'm voting hillary, compromise is my middle name, but don't tell me trump isn't as shady as her he just has the benefit of being able to tell the media to fuck off
>>
>>76255195
Vote Hilary then. Just like your vote won't be swayed, neither will ours. Can you shills just fuck off once and for all?

>Trump MIGHT have done this
>I have no evidence, and nobody has died, but he has a lot of money so I'm right
Fucking retards all fucking day.
>>
>>76255195

Why is it sane to vote for someone who has committed actual and known crimes against humanity?
>>
Hillary is our only hope to keep america great
>>
Wow this post just #BroughtMeToHill
>>
>>76255325
fuck you asshole, this is the one thread for hillary voters, why don't you read the OP?

>>76255385
because the system doesn't give me who i want, it gives me a list of candidates and socialism is one hell of a drug, and trump is just too cartoonishly evil for me. clinton a bitter pill but she's not a root canal sans novacane
>>
>>76251432
I thought the sarcasm was obvious. Apparently not.
>>
>>76255590
>The one thread for Hillary voters
>Literally 2 shills and 48 IPs

Are you fucking serious? Why are you still here?
>>
>>76254812
Are you sure that ISIS can't afford one?

They don't seem to have a money problem.

I'm not as much worried about nukes on the open market, than I am about whoever may be "controlling" ISIS, also being handed a nuke by a manipulative state and their intelligence apparatus.m (I'm thinking UK, Saudis, Israel, US, etc), and then having it look like ISIS got it via other means. This isn't conspiracy bullshit. This is stuff that actually happens, or is discussed to happen by these entities.
>>
>>76249444
>Everyone loved the Clinton's in the 90s.

nope
>>
>>76250751
I would like to see u die
>>
File: 1j3mO.jpg (117 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1j3mO.jpg
117 KB, 1024x576
>>76254579
It's like this. If you're cool with how things have been run for the last 25 years then by all means vote for Hillary. She is a symbol of the classic elite, big government, old-school politician. And as everyone knows, politicians are liars.

However the ability to vote for Donald Trump is a rare one. Until now, it has always been your pick of two established politicians. Kind of a giant douche vs turd sandwich scenario. Or phillips head vs flat head, where either way you get screwed.

A vote for Donald Trump is a vote for change.
>>
>>76249444
>142 replies
>50 posters
>math
shitllposting
>>
>>76255694
a lot of countries support terror to target another country they hate without having to take responsibility, which is shitty, but it happens

the nuke thing is a whole nother realm. ISIS would love to have a nuke and literally kill everyone, but most established governments are aware of this and would not lightly hand over nuclear technology. but hey, I guess thats just my opinions, i ain't no mujahadeen
>>
>>76253507

>meme

TOP KEK
>>
>>76249444
>>76249444
>>76249444
You are a racist

You are an islamaphobe

You are a bigot

You are homophobic

You are a Xenophobe
>>
File: JLAW - NeverHillary.jpg (328 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
JLAW - NeverHillary.jpg
328 KB, 720x960
FEEL THE BERN

#NEVERHILLARY
>>
File: 1453255728928.jpg (22 KB, 702x649) Image search: [Google]
1453255728928.jpg
22 KB, 702x649
>>76256857
My hern is bern

And there's only one cure:

More Preparation-Hillary
>>
>>76249444
1. She has ruined everything in Syria and Lybia, she supported the Iraq War, her foreign relations record is shit

2. More of the same is not what the economy needs

3. Fuck that shit, Russia's the one bombing Islamists while we give them weapons and training... time to put the Cold War on hold and take a look at what we're doing, it's gotten insane

4. you mean she's a politician

5. pfft
>>
>>76249444
>1. She has dealt with forein governments before and is well respected
And if we continue to want other gov't's to "respect" us, soon we'll have Sharia Law in the US

>2. She has real plans for the economy
Yeah... like Obama did hahahaha

>3. She is tough on Russia
Godammit u fuckin idiot, we want Russia as an ally, they'll help us eliminate ISIS and Islam

>4. She knows how to conduct herself in public
By being a lying cunt

>5. Trump bought out one of my condos and I can't vote for him because of that even if I agreed with him
Wahhh, move.
>>
Yes, it will never be Hillary, because she can not gain ground. She is to mentally deficient to actually try to reach out to Bernie supporters, and by the time she tries to get to it? it'll be way too late, and Trump will be on his way to an election. So...Vote Hillary for a Trump presidency :/
>>
>>76249444
Fucking shill. I will never forgive the actions she took that killed my brothers in arms. She's a traitorous cut who traded mining and export rights for uranium (strategic resource) in trade for kicracks and donations to the Clinton foundation not to forget the long history of both of the Clinton conducting corrupt deals for their own benefit to the detriment of the USA with foreign governments
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.