[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE BROWN SHIRTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 46
File: DSC_0005.jpg (956 KB, 4928x3264) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0005.jpg
956 KB, 4928x3264
There was a thread earlier about this and it's a shame to let it die. What are some ways we could organize a similar movement in terms of nationalism?

What are some problems we would face?

We could use uniforms similar to the bonus army or the Wide Awakes as another anon said.

Thoughts?

>He who shall organize the neets shall conquer the world
- anonymous
>>
Polish women are truly the greatest women in earth.
>>
Posting some examples
>Doesn't have to have swastikas

>>76249265
They are. Funny thing is I had a german friend who said the polish were trashy and annoying, yet I've never seen such national unity. Maybe I'm wrong, but they seem like they're trying to move forward.
>>
File: protest-Warsaw-Poland-388681.jpg (62 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
protest-Warsaw-Poland-388681.jpg
62 KB, 590x350
Another polish demonstration, for cheaper uniforms, beanies or casual hats could be used.
>>
File: In case of the tolerant left.jpg (135 KB, 1300x620) Image search: [Google]
In case of the tolerant left.jpg
135 KB, 1300x620
We could also take tactics from right sector
>>
One thing we can advocate as many said is a way to get in touch with a lot of people who don't have any meaning or purpose in life, get them outside and helping form a brotherly bond(no lewd)
>>
Another helmet idea, considering paco may throw a taco at you
>>
I took notes from the last thread. Here are some of notes from last time to prevent redundancy and to move faster to new ideas and critical analysis of the previous threads ideas.

Corruption must not be tolerated. This movement can easily die in infancy.

Movement should start in more rural setting state with a low relative population density, Wyoming was suggested. Movement must take over all parts of the state goverment to gain seats in the senate and congress to gain federal representation. This all must be done legally and peacefully. It is best to avoid overt nationalistic imagery. Perhaps harbor revolutionary war patriot imagery, since that seems to be the only acceptable form of nationalistic imagery in American culture that is tolerated.

One issue that was brought up is that many states already have industries with political influence. We must try and import industries with relatively low amounts of infrastructure, startup costs.
>>
another example, maybe no hats, but military uniforms
>>
>>76250705

Camo doesn't look good. Not very stylish.
>>
File: SHIELD WOHL.jpg (260 KB, 690x432) Image search: [Google]
SHIELD WOHL.jpg
260 KB, 690x432
>>76250632
>Rural
I agree, rural towns and even outskirts of large cities.
>Various meetups throughout the U.S
As you said,a form of nationalism is more of the appeal, but our imagery can only show patriotism towards the country, no neo-nazi bs or commie etc

Something like the wide awakes, bonus army, or even just white dress shirts/ black hats could work.

To me, we still will have to work with all kinds of people.

>I feel one the bigger things is pushing the message just to draw in supporters who work in small industries, local shops, online businesses etc.

Corruption will be the quickest blow and leftist media will demonize us.
>>
>>76251032
Good point, plus it would only work if everyone served
>>
File: 1453325195326.jpg (12 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1453325195326.jpg
12 KB, 239x211
>>76249132
i was in it

making friends irl would be a good start
>>
>White long sleeve shirt.
>Black pants.
>Black boots.
>>
Daily reminder that if you aren't a Christian

>Catholic
>Orthodox
>Protestant

You are on the side of the commies, atheists, SJWs, BLM folk

The final showdown is Christendom vs modernist scum
>>
File: a0182585067_10.jpg (265 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
a0182585067_10.jpg
265 KB, 945x945
If anyone has input for this, it would help.
For industry and just dealing with donations and income, what are some realistic approaches?

small farms? wood shops?
>>
>>76249132
Red MAGA hats, just start moving in groups
>>
>>76250632
>We must try and import industries with relatively low amounts of infrastructure, startup costs.
that's not what i said at all. i just said you need to have an income that doesnt upset the locals
>>
File: freikorps.jpg (57 KB, 736x430) Image search: [Google]
freikorps.jpg
57 KB, 736x430
>>76249132
/pol/ Freikorps, brah.

We do need uniforms though, preferably ones that are intimidating and sharp looking.
>>
>>76251548
>catholic
you mean sedevacantist, right?
>>
>>76251576
Fuck off
European nationalism isn't anything like your egg tier Trump "Nationalism"
>>
>>76249132
anything that sets you apart in a crowd is a liability

its better for the opposition to never be sure of who disagrees with them. to be paranoid of every one and expose their own very real racism towards whites.

that grows your support as they eat themselves and some see who they have been standing with for who they truly are
>>
File: 1455653426393.jpg (82 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1455653426393.jpg
82 KB, 680x497
>>76251798
sedes are heretics
you are thinking about legitimate non schismatic traditional catholics

ONLY the pope has the authority to call another pope a heretic

You don't even understand how the Vatican operates. You arrogantly assume YOU have the right to call the pope a heretic which you most certainly do not

the pope sucks but it doesn't give you the right to break away from the church

you should seriously reevaluate what you are saying right now because you are putting your eternal soul in danger by associating with sedes
>>
>>76251459
what about pic? that wouldn't come off as neo-nazi would it?

>>76251456
I try to talk about this sometimes with my friends, it's hard though because it's not their interest as far as politics and I don't want to annoy them.

>>76251576
no, that would disrupt the whole movement, too many eyes would be on trump and not everyone is a supporter, this isn't a fucking trump circle jerk.
>>
Armbands and patches are a easy and very cheap way to identify with your faction.

Having a patch also requires having a emblem for your group, have you guys got any designs yet?

A color-code would also be useful in combination with the armbands, though the purpose of this is usually to be able to quickly identify your allies in the event of a civil war.

Uniformity looks good in public marches and such, though.

Having a set of colors is also good, for example having your ties be the colors of your faction is a traditional way of identification in politics.
>>
>>76252120
>not riding the trump wave
Are you fucking retarded? You ride they wave that comes.
>>
File: smrt.png (121 KB, 350x230) Image search: [Google]
smrt.png
121 KB, 350x230
>>76252030
the church is illegitimate
>>
>>76252120
>that wouldn't come off as neo-nazi would it

It looks more like you work a neat indoors job or in the middle management of a corporation.
>>
>>76251982
You could always say screw uniforms and dress casual. When you need to go on a parade or make a statement in a group, use an American flag as an arm band
>>
>>76251548

Religion is a good tool to promote unity, collective morality. It allowed desert people to survive harsh times.

>>76251559

Utilizing Bitcoin and Tor would be a wise move to promote anonymity and tracking.

We need to minimize startup costs and revenue streams, different industries should be analyzed and those should be capitalized on. Developing a media organisation could be good, get a lot of frustate young Americans to buy content that aligns with their frustrations.

The Catholic Churche supported Nazis. If we get Catholics in we can get some revenue along with a credit among the religious demographic. The Catholic Church supports pedophilic priests. I'm sure they could take the PR hit for siding with beautiful and moral American patriots.
>>
>>76252120
>belt and suspenders
Never trust a man that cant trust his own belt
>>
>>76251784
Just stop.
The Freikorps were a naturally emergent phenomenon of veteran's organizations getting together and standing up for what they believed in. They didn't go out of their way to find "intimidating and sharp looking" uniforms, they wore the uniforms they were issued during the war.

The modern equivalent of the Freikorps are militia groups founded by veterans and their buddies. It's not some autistic teenage weirdos cobbling together a fedora-tier uniform out of army surplus and acting hard.
>>
>>76252500
>i want to organize people, attempt to influence government, and raise a bright fucking red flag by using clandestine internet programs
>>
File: pol uniform.png (516 KB, 1608x2128) Image search: [Google]
pol uniform.png
516 KB, 1608x2128
>>76252120
Tie is no good because it can be used against you in a conflict.

>>76251576
If you're in the US Red MAGA hat can be applied.
>>
>>76251723

Forgive me. I paraphrased and injected my own thoughts. Feel free to critique those embelishments.
>>
>>76252711
>White shirt
They will just throw colored liquids at you. These bread and circus idiots are always drinking gatorade and other shit.
>>
>>76252853
wear the stains with pride, bleach it when you get home
>>
File: 1456804468157.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456804468157.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>76249771
>casual hats
I know of a few we could try.
>>
>>76252853
Sorry I didn't quiet hear what you just said. It sounded like you said you were going to let these thugs intimidate you.
>>
>>76252961
I only have a black one and a white one. White for golf, black for formal. I might look into a red one for rallies though.
>>
>>76253051
Better to make your uniform something that you can look sharp in for extended operations.

Furthermore that color scheme/uniform does not translate well into paramilitary uniforms
>>
>>76251849
Right, ours is winning.
>>
>>76252711
That looks good. Distinct but not edgelordy.

Armband, patches, or pins?
>>
>>76249132
You're a fucking fat nerd. The guys that made up the SA had hard lives. Stop your nazi fantasy.
>>
>>76253159
>the far right isn't rising all over Europe

>Trump
>Winning
Ah 2008 all over again

He isn't even a nationalist.
>>
>>76252955
>wear blood stained shirts with pride, bleach our enemies.
>>
>>76252500
Both the Catholic and Orthodox church in the United States have repeatedly excommunicated members for taking part in "dangerous" political parties/unions/news organizations.

Working with whatever local church in rebuilding homes, feeding, and educating people is the safest way to gain legitimacy in that community. Attempting to ally yourself with a large, international religious structure that has attacked similar people to you is dumb.
>>
>>76253251
>far right isn't rising all over Europe
And losing. Brexit is behind in the polls, Austria failed.

>2008 all over again
Yeah, Trump's campaign has been exactly like Romney's, dude. And he's running against Obama, not one of the most despised political figures in American history with an open FBI investigation on her. Clever observation.

>He isn't even a nationalist.
“We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism,” Trump said, explaining that he is skeptical of international agreements “that tie us up and bring America down.”

“Under a Trump administration, no American citizen will ever again feel that their needs come second to the citizens of a foreign country,” Trump said.

Try again, Ahmed.
>>
>>76253348
"The church" is a fucking scam. Believe in God and call it good there. Trying to rally under an organization like the Catholic Church will get you nowhere. Look at its supreme leader right now, for Christ's sake.

>>76253251
Can always count on that valuable British opinion for topics regarding U.S. policy.
>>
>>76249132
>organizing NEETs
>>
File: antongrafvonarcoaufvalley.png (33 KB, 220x290) Image search: [Google]
antongrafvonarcoaufvalley.png
33 KB, 220x290
>>76252646
Nigger, I had two great-great-grandfathers in the Imperial German Army, I understand what the Freikorps were.

I never said they were looking for sharp uniforms, I just said the uniforms were cool. I like the Freikorps and think they were an awesome organization, especially how they executed that faggot cuck Karl Liebknect and his Jewess lover Rosa Luxemberg, saving Germany from the Spartacists. I simply like the Freikorps because I feel like many people here oppose Communist and Marxist influences and want to band together to do something about it ourselves, like the men of the Freikorps did. It was simply an act of admiration you histrionic little cunt.
>>
File: FB_Profile_Logo.png (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
FB_Profile_Logo.png
10 KB, 200x200
>>76253208
all three could work, but what kind of symbol would we use? Something with an american flag/symbol or a newly designed?
>>
Learn from CasaPound in Italy.

Although this footage might look boring its a great show of tactics by a street fighting group.
They all stay together and move together, they're wearing helmets and holding thick flagpoles with the flags rolled up. These guys could take on a much larger horde easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAVUVodZDRI
>>
File: 1464805836950.jpg (303 KB, 1024x783) Image search: [Google]
1464805836950.jpg
303 KB, 1024x783
Something for fellow brits to keep in mind is the Public Order Act 1936 in UK which bans political uniforms. This was in response to Mosley's Blackshirts and BUF. I am sure there are similar laws across Europe.
>>
Honestly, OP. The biggest issue you will face is whether to make this race exclusive or ideological. This will be a major roadblock in your attempt to get real political clout. It is an easy way to destroy your legitimacy in the eyes of the general public.

Also, I'd suggest once you have a plan to move discussion away from this board. Making shill threads like, "Hey have you guys heard of X movment?" would let you create discussion on /pol/. Planning here is stupid though, another easy attack vector for your opponents.
>>
>>76253130
Are you suggesting we run around the streets larping as military? That won't end well.

This is a utilitarian uniform, it looks respectable, it's practical, it's cheap and easily accessible to all of us. Wearing this you look like someone who works and has value, you look approachable and respectable.

Operating gear should be reserved for special missions. This is something you can wear without arousing suspicion in your day to day.

>Armband, patches, or pins?
I guess you could wear a single pin indicating who you might be voting for but really it's just another thing that could lead to injury when shit hits the fan. Patches are good for operating gear only. Armbands should probably be avoided.
>>
>>76253522
>rising
>losing
Things need to get worse before they get better you fucking faggot

If errybudy be hatin obama or as i call him obongo den y he win twice? It's obvious that Hillary will win.

>le civic nationalism meme
Good one Tyrone Hernandez
>>
File: COv3i3uU8AEEu7H.jpg (59 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
COv3i3uU8AEEu7H.jpg
59 KB, 600x561
>>76253251
>>He isn't even a nationalist

Wait, what's his campaign slogan again?
>>
>>76253599
>Implying your opinion matters at all
>>76253522
Also
>Austria
>Not rigged
>>
>>76253957
The white and black is really just not a good idea. People will routinely attempt to ruin your shirt and declare they've won, even if you don't care.

>>76254039
>If errybudy be hatin obama or as i call him obongo den y he win twice?
I'm saying the exact opposite. Obama's approval numbers are way higher than Clinton's. Her party is literally eating itself right now.

>Good one Tyrone Hernandez
Thanks, enjoy staying in the EU, bong. Tell the London Mayor I said happy ramadan.
>>
File: ghoul trs meetup.jpg (207 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ghoul trs meetup.jpg
207 KB, 960x720
Uniforms are a terrible idea, its a great way of dehumanizing you in the face of the public and making you scary. You shouldnt need them too, most nationalist street movements a born out of groups of mutual friends and community. You need to meet each other in person first and take it from the, look at TRS forums theyve had dozens of successful meetups all over the country and the dallas group have gone to Trump rallies to counter protest. .
>>
>>76254041
>civic nationalism
C
U
C
K
>>
>>76250271
Shields are a good idea.

They're several things in one:
-Political statement
-Defensive weapon
-Picket sign
-Advertisement

Run a current through it and it's an offensive weapon.
>>
>>76253956
If I have to be honest, I would prefer for this to be open to anyone who shares similar views, including minority groups.

This may be able to pass in Europe, but not the U.S.

It may surprise some stormfags here, but not all blacks, mexis, or canadian-americans are destructive Marxists.
>>
What if we call ourselves "red hats"?

Inspired by Trump hats but we can maybe start adding other stuff to them?
>>
File: mCa1QkANhKqEC6mpEjZZJlQ.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mCa1QkANhKqEC6mpEjZZJlQ.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>76253752
If you really want an armband you should just go with a bandanna of your respective national flag and tie it around your arm. This can also be used to cover the face in a shit hits the fan scenario.
>>
>>76254158
>trs
is this turtle rock studios or the red state?
>>
>>76253957
>This is a utilitarian uniform, it looks respectable, it's practical, it's cheap and easily accessible to all of us. Wearing this you look like someone who works and has value, you look approachable and respectable.
Looking like a unified force > looking like an everyman

The everyman already exists and the fact that they are so generic is why you have to make this thread in the first place. If youre going for a political uniform go for something that projects an organized presence (symbols, solid colors, unique headgear, etc) take a look at :
>>76253920
>>76249771
>>76249551

>>76254199
You would get sued by Red Hat Inc
>>76254189
>Run a current through it and it's an offensive weapon.
Stop eating paint chips
>>
>>76254193
it would have to be racial in nature though.

If it's not, then you have to say it's fine to let America become like Brazil or Africa
>>
>>76254152
Keep telling yourself that friend I'll be saving that post for when she wins
I hope you're on

>Also
Yeah we're 5% Muslim and that needs to change but you aren't even a white country anymore
>>76254279
Trashy
>>
>>76254392
Triggered Reddit Sympathizers

:^)
>>
>>76254152
White shirts and bleach are cheap.

Brown shirts will be immediately compared to nazis or commies. Black shirts make you look like the bad guys.

>>76254199
Red hats is taken by old ladies having tea parties. http://redhatsociety.com/
>>
File: DC Helicopter Pilots trs meet up.jpg (318 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
DC Helicopter Pilots trs meet up.jpg
318 KB, 1536x1152
>>76254392
the right stuff dot biz
>>
>>76254189
>make income from McDonald adverts on riot shields

GENIUS!
>>
File: 1464144490864.png (2 MB, 1214x1109) Image search: [Google]
1464144490864.png
2 MB, 1214x1109
This is so gay. A bunch of nerds LARPing as Nazis in their first election cycle. These are trump voters.
>>
>>76252030

Gnostic here, pope is an agent of the demiurge, thus a heretic, eat a dick nerd.
>>
>>76249132
Just wear a nice suit, clean, well-fitted, and of a business-like appearance.

>some retard is going to go wearing full autismo nazi regalia, and the jew media will talk about nothing else even when Bernouts start suicide-bombing Trump rallies.
>>
File: florida-153392_640.png (99 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
florida-153392_640.png
99 KB, 640x428
>>76254471

Nice Florida flag you got there
>>
File: simple.jpg (144 KB, 1401x987) Image search: [Google]
simple.jpg
144 KB, 1401x987
Simple is key, nothing exaggerate
>>
>>76254158
>le uniforms are bad
>le scary is bad
>we should hold hands and be nice while we try to not get genocided by hordes of niggers and spics
>>
>>76252711
>aussie
>posts uniform of Mormon solicitors
>>
Who is going to make these uniforms? You go into go for Hugo Boss again?

>>76253920
Are you telling me there is a law that says you can't dress alike? No wonder London is the fashion HQ of the world.
>>
>>76254494
>le comfy-neet post :^)
vote bernie :^)
>>
>>76254494
>first election cycle
>nazis
our army took inspiration from the nazis, in terms of tactics and tech.
I'm not saying lets start a nazi party chucklefuck.
>>
>>76254193
I agree. I'm not really familiar with TRS's position on race in the US, but like another anon said here>>76254158 they have met up successfully and already have a media apparatus going.

It's way too "on-the-nose" though. So I'd probably just use them as silent allies to the core of the movement, not publicly affiliating with them.

>>76254429
You can't really effect this on a macro level until you gain enough political clout to change major legislation. The best way to change America's course on race demographics is indirectly. Abortion, deportation, merit-based immigration, undoing affirmative action, etc. Then promote white birth rates.
>>
>>76250592

Need those Euro-styled safety helmets.. they are more close-fitting, protect the back of the head, and have chinstraps. Because these faggots like to take the hat, or punch people in the back of the head.

A motocycle helmet would be too bulky... I think Euro-style safety helmets are the best bet.
>>
File: Cascadian Moonmen Squad trs.png (895 KB, 922x496) Image search: [Google]
Cascadian Moonmen Squad trs.png
895 KB, 922x496
>>76254749
Its not that scary is bad to me, its to appeal to the average trump supporter who's a patriot but not really ready to be a part of a street movement. You want to seem approachable and human to people to get more recruits.

We need to grow chapters in every region and these will come about from political aligned groups of friends meeting each other regularly.

this is just the best tactic in my opinion.
>>
>>76254418
But that's what makes such a simple uniform perfect.

It's common enough that you have deniability if you are caught.

It also can't be banned.

If we all come together as a group it does look like a unified force.

Plus white represents who we are.

You don't want to look like an edgy faggot you just want something that you can wear to identify each other but not to arouse suspicion or make you look like a retard.

If you just put on your red MAGA hat it brings it together even more.

Arm bands, pins, symbols, flags other than the national flag and patches will just make you look like neonazis or try hards larping.
>>
>>76254448
I'm of the opinion that you don't need street uniforms, honestly. Maybe pins or hats for when you're doing community work so people associate it with charity and hard work, never on the street for fights.
>>
>>76254682
holy hell, this could actually work.
>many people will join because lol I'm a nerd!!1"
>by the time they realize what's happening, they're already bombing rebel hideouts

I really do believe we can slightly modify these uniforms and create something nice.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (40 KB, 478x720) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
40 KB, 478x720
We could always Make Anonymous Great Again...
>>
>>76249132

>>He who shall organize the neets shall conquer the world
- anonymous

I'm thinking about packing up the whole 4chan thing. I mean for fucks sakes.
>>
>>76254158

I'm wondering how many are undercovers/infiltrators/agent-provocateurs/paid-entrappers
>>
>>76254881
Mark has a point, we can't come off as crazy, which is why a lot of us are going with business/casual attire.
>>
>>76251548
The teachings of Jesus Christ are at the heart of Marxism.
>>
>>76255103
they usually meet up quite often to drink and hang.
Forming real friendships with ideologically aligned people is a major part of what trs is doing. You cant join the forum unless you're invited by someone else, and then you cant invite unlimited number of people. Its got pretty good opsec.
>>
>>76249132
Business suit and combat boots.
>>
>>76252120
>>76252711

In Sweden the natsocs dressed like this during their latest march
>>
>>76254799
There's a reason they wear something like that.

It's safe and approachable.

But also, NO TIES. You don't want to be wearing something around your neck that will be used to choke you in a skirmish.
>>
>>76255268

I know redpilled blacks, can they be invited?
>>
>>76255283
I have a clip-on with a sizable lead weight in the fabric that makes a damn good sapper.
>>
>>76254158
this, exactly

OP is cringe as fuck

why are they always like this
>>
>>76255163
Whereas Jesus Christ just invited to follow his teachings, the Marxist asks politely with a gun pointed at everything you love to comply with the State
>>
File: 9Ssmn4e.gif (469 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
9Ssmn4e.gif
469 KB, 480x228
>>76254660
>Bernouts start suicide-bombing Trump rallies
Wew, thanks anon, that gave me a good laugh
>>
>>76255102
it was a joke another anon made from the last thread, chill.
>>
File: 1236805749772.jpg (31 KB, 524x798) Image search: [Google]
1236805749772.jpg
31 KB, 524x798
>>76255089
I don't think it's coming back, anon. No matter how much we want it.
>>
>>76254660

Wearing a tie is just asking to be choked out. Anyway its a leash symbol of a weak wimpering white cuckllar worker.
>>
>>76255365
Not to trs, they're pretty hard on race there.
>>
>>76255369
Clip ons would become a joke.

Jackets or something for when you're doing community work would be great.
>>
>>76252711

>dressed like a busboy
>>
>>76255530
RARE
>>
>>76255443
Summer hasn't even begun.

How long until some La Raza prick or some dindu durka offs himself and/or others because he's a "true believer"?

If you don't foresee the possibility, you're not paying attention.
>>
>>76255530
Morrakiu is black though.
>>
>>76255544
https://youtu.be/xWVxI6XZAuE
>>
>>76249132
It wouldn't happen in the US, at least not for awhile. It's going to take whites becoming the minority and getting even more blow back (which will undoubtedly happen) to begin to actually do something.

Americans were conned into leisure during the 80s (drugs, sex, and rock n roll era) and have been on a steady decline since the 60's.

We're all paying the price.
>>
>>76255613
No fucking way.
>>
>>76249132

I'd be more than happy to support nationalism

but,

not ethno nationalism aka white supremacy
>>
>>76255600
Not really

Jersey has been on /pol/ since he got arrested for pretending to join ISIS
>>
>>76255268

Bars are just depressing places for alcoholic losers. They should do activities together, like target practice or making pepperspray-dispensing drones for anti-trump rioter dispersal.
>>
>>76255512
Maybe you're right.

The last thing I want to see is some nigger crip-walking around covered in green paint like some Martian bastardization of a Scottish warrior.
>>
>>76255652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smrqpHyhA8U
>>
File: reddit_log-100011890-large.jpg (18 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
reddit_log-100011890-large.jpg
18 KB, 580x388
>>76255665
t.
>>
>>76249132
Just wear trump hats. The hard part is organizing, not figuring out what to wear.
>>
File: Cascadia goys hiking trs.png (803 KB, 750x416) Image search: [Google]
Cascadia goys hiking trs.png
803 KB, 750x416
>>76255652
its true pham, why else is he called Mooreakiu?

>>76255686
They do actually do hiking and other team building exercises.
>>
>>76255537
I think you missed the part where it's a concealed weapon capable of performing radical dental alteration.
>>
>>76255665
that's what i was saying, it doesn't make sense to go white supremacy, that will NEVER work in the u.s, even with tons of blowback against whites. Considering blacks are also Americans and could join, it will just hurt any cause.

Just redpill and groom.
>>
>>76255725
I should find out how much of a mutt I am, one of these days.
>>
File: 1464758010159.png (129 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
1464758010159.png
129 KB, 500x602
>>76255612
Oh I understand that its plausible. But everyday more and more people wake up from the blue pill. If a dindu/plebbit/derka attempted, hell, even succeeded in injuring people at a trump rally, it would only galvanize trump supporters, and its not like they wouldnt report it on the news.
>>
>>76255725
>>76255811
>PAYING to give your DNA to the ex-wife of one of Google's jew founders

Why do you cucks call yourselves redpilled if you do shit like this
>>
>>76255268
How can I get an invite if I don't know anyone on there?
>>
>>76255806
side note: A white nationalist in Europe is something we should always support, but I just don't find it possible or viable in the U.S.
>>
>>76255883
They use it for biological research, selling it to big pharma. What the fuck will they do with my genes? Clone me? Splice it to make autism?

If they were asking me political questions too, then I'd be suspicious.
>>
File: daddy_cool_5_370_320.png (2 KB, 370x320) Image search: [Google]
daddy_cool_5_370_320.png
2 KB, 370x320
>>76255883
this honestly

i was seriously considering looking into trs but
>using real emails and shit
>>
File: 1459411804256.png (96 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
1459411804256.png
96 KB, 277x296
>>76255971
>implying they need to splice it with anything
>>
>>76252120
>what about pic? that wouldn't come off as neo-nazi would it?

Absolutely needs to be a clip on tie. Commie thugs would without a doubt grab your tie and try to strangle you.

No tie at all would be better because the enemy would try to rip them off and steal them.
>>
>>76255886
go to the website click contact and ask, you could post a link to this thread to prove you're genuine. They arent too anal the admin can add an unlimited number.
>>
>>76253920
>Must fight fascism
>Pass restrictions on clothing

UK logic
>>
>>76255971
PAYING jews to catalog your DNA. Shift the goalposts all you want, but that's what you're ultimately doing.

Pay a private lab to do it if you're not poor white trash with an alcohol dependency.
>>
File: 1352493433058.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1352493433058.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>76256039
>>
>>76255876
Mass media had to be all but circumvented to report the last rally protestor's handiwork. Even then it was an uphill battle with deletions and banning until we forced it into the light by sheer saturation.

I'm willing to bet three organs there's already been murders of Trump supporters for no other reason than their choice of candidate, and the cops, media cover it up with bullshit because they don't want a (((national crisis))).
>>
>>76256085
I guess I could look into that, but I've never heard of private labs doing it.
>>
>>76254881
>>76254749
>>76254158

Know who else wears uniforms?
> Muslims
> Sihks
> African American gangs
> Mexican-American gangs
> Communists
All you need is a look (and a practical one, unlike baboon butt trousers) and one sure identifier (a badge, a subtle sewn on label, colored cloth, patterned cloth)
It's literally the idea behind heraldry.
>>
File: o-GOOGLE-GAYEST-WORST-facebook.jpg (326 KB, 1536x1110) Image search: [Google]
o-GOOGLE-GAYEST-WORST-facebook.jpg
326 KB, 1536x1110
>>76256152
I'm just kidding, I love you bro.
>>
>>76255971
They could also use it to frame you.
>>
>>76255781
The point of dressing the same is to help you organize though.

If you attend trump rallies you should all show up wearing your trump hat and this >>76252711

When in the event you should all stay at the back near the exit so you have a large group together and you are the first ones out. That way you can form the front line to face off against the thug protesters as you exit.
>>
>>76249132
Everyone in this thread wants this organization to look like a bunch of paramilitary nazi wanna-be's. Keep it simple. No uniforms, and just offer protection for the rally attendees. It would be extremely easy to organize volunteers to escort people to their vehicles or away from the protestors. We can show solidarity with our people and send a message to so-called public servants that if they won't protect Trump supporters, we will. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>76256459
This. Upon exit, form a line.

If they're at the doors, form a U and spread it out so more people can exit.

Travel in groups no smaller than three, and volunteer to assist rally-goers to their vehicles. Courtesy and a smile all the way.

If someone gets uppity, "tolerate" it. If they get violent, drop 'em.

DO NOT CONVERSE WITH OR ACKNOWLEDGE THE PROTESTORS UNLESS ENGAGED.
They more than want attention, they NEED it, they are literally nothing without it. Deny them that and they'll start chimping. That's what we want.
>>
>>76256459
>>76252711
...THAT SHIT IS AN AUTISTIC MEME.
Just all wear a hooded top with the MAGA logo.
and ACTUALLY TALK TO PEOPLE.
>>
>>76255783

This is good. Basically white men have nobody, only eachother. White men making eachother strong, White men making eachother proud. White men making eachother love. White men making eachother orgasm.
>>
>>76249132
>Thoughts?

STOP THIS SHIT!!!
A movement of Trump fans in uniform is exactly what the media Jews want to push their Hitler story!
>>
>>76259354
>lewd :^)
>>76259635
nothing to do with trump or hitler
-it's taking ideas on how to organize
i won't lie, there has been a huge emphasis on the uniform
>>
>>76256929
this
>>
File: cucks 6.jpg (50 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
cucks 6.jpg
50 KB, 640x427
>>76249132
Just wear Trump hats, it makes you fags easy to target
>>
>>76259635
Hey, at least the shills are improving.
>>
>>76263654
That pic, toppest keks.
>>
>>76249132
If anything does come from this, it would be important to get the public on our side. Doing community services shit like cleaning up trash would be smart.
>>
File: 1464612217126.jpg (86 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1464612217126.jpg
86 KB, 600x375
>>76249132
You could always hire some nationalists from Sweden mate.
>>
File: 1461869894782.jpg (31 KB, 485x268) Image search: [Google]
1461869894782.jpg
31 KB, 485x268
>>76264939
>>
I've read the thread with disappointment. The problem you have guys is that you are trying to put your shit back inside of your ass to stop feeling hungry. It's backwards. I don't blame you because you have absolutely no knowledge about this stuff but it's cringe worthy. First of all - stop thinking about uniforms they are at the stage that would take you years to accomplish. Now you need a symbol. Something like a patriotic symbol (like flag) that could unite as much of you as you can gather. Second of all use normal people. Children, families to show that you are not a military or fascist organisation. That would make police provocations harder. I could probable write a book about this but I guess It would be too late.
>>
File: images (28).jpg (28 KB, 459x320) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
28 KB, 459x320
We got this on Mexico. Maybe some idea for uniforms? Polo, military pants, cargo belt, boots. They are on High School so yea..
>>
File: tumblr_np2i0bOLK61r3n1bbo1_1280.jpg (469 KB, 700x426) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np2i0bOLK61r3n1bbo1_1280.jpg
469 KB, 700x426
>>76265271
>>
>>76265007
great advice. I hope 4chan listens to you. Europe has to shed this immense guilt of being prosperous white people. they must take unite to drive Islam back south or this Islamic theocracy will destroy them. yes Islam are killers. Europe is too peaceful for their own good. you guys need to travel in large groups and help enforce your laws.
>>
What is with all this paramilitary shilling?

DONT MILITARIZE/ORGANIZE UNTIL AFTER TRUMP IS ELECTED. YOU WILL FRIGHTEN THE BLUEPILLED KEKS WE NEED TO VOTE FOR TRUMP.
>>
>>76265271
What do these fags even do, train to join the cartels?
>>
>>76265007
Second of all you need some ideological anchors to build from them. You have constitution and you have your respect for military and police. You don't have very long history as a country, but you could use some of the things from it. Build on success and on failures and use them to inspire. That's the weakness of the lefties. They discompose - You build. Left is very weak when it comes to logic and rational thought. They use special cases (like a promile in population) to provide propositions of changes that would affect all of the society, you must expose that. Same goes with economy. If you can show your people that equality is cancer they will join you.
>>
File: 1463313155565.jpg (122 KB, 1600x914) Image search: [Google]
1463313155565.jpg
122 KB, 1600x914
>>76265702
By the time trump has been elected there will be no need of that as he literally has an entire nuclear arsenal and the worlds greatest military at his disposal hehe.
>>
>>76265779
and it takes just one bullet to take him down. Putting your trust in one man is weakness.
>>
>>76249132
>What are some ways we could organize a similar movement in terms of nationalism?

An armband with some variation of the American flag on it.

>What are some problems we would face?

Triggered SJW's and Illegals.
>>
File: Włodziu.png (119 KB, 657x913) Image search: [Google]
Włodziu.png
119 KB, 657x913
>>76265007
>The problem you have guys is that you are trying to put your shit back inside of your ass to stop feeling hungry.

Fuck, I need to memorize this - funniest line I've read on /pol/ today.
>>
>>76265742
It was a respond to hitmen school, so quite different. They are backed up by the municipality and the police, much how boy scouts are backed by the US Army.
>>
>>76249132
This is shill disinfo, anons.

They want you all to take to the streets to make the Trump supporters look just as violent.

Don't fall for it.

Form the Lions Guard FOR PROTECTION ONLY. They'll be false flagging with paid agitators anyways, but don't fucking fall for it, no matter what. Optics are key.
>>
>>76266593
It's possible so my advice is to make things peaceful. Marches with families that endorse patriotic values. Without any violence but with strong nationalistic slogans. Not offensive but patriotic.
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.