[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, why are you guys so against mixed marriage? You do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: styff.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
styff.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Hey /pol/, why are you guys so against mixed marriage? You do realize while the white race gets destroyed, so is the race that the white person married to? The kid they make isn't 100% black/asian/not white.
Think of it like this: When a mixed couple have a baby, the superior white genes will take over, and eventually everything except for whiteness will be eliminated.
>>
So technically, it benefits the white race when you do mixed marriages.
>>
I have no problems with people having whatever kind of marriages they want, but personally I don't know if I would actually recommend mixed marriages because I am half white half Hispanic and I don't like being "neither" or "I don't know" instead of "white, Hispanic, or both".
Being mixed is annoying and honestly I think most would resent their white parent more because they don't get it and turn semi-racist to your other parent (and technically half of you) when they divorce them. And you can be kind of jealous that they are not a minority like you.
>>
File: k_searle.jpg (32 KB, 240x258) Image search: [Google]
k_searle.jpg
32 KB, 240x258
>>76247712
It is disgusting and literally makes my stomach turn. It is like bestiality. Most mixed race people are truly ugly.
>>
>>76247712
>the superior white genes will take over
Kinda correct, except this will lead to a situation where 99% of society will pretty much be a half-breed nigger, which will create a societal fetish seen today with asian chicks. Everyone will value pure whiteness over everything else, everyone will want large, blue eyes and straight, blonde hair because so few people will have those. This will create a tremendous inequality and bitterness among shitskins and will probably thus lead to actual, physical genocide of the white race, much like what is happening in South Africa now.

Much like /pol/ is now. /pol/ is actually a cesspool, nobody wants on /pol/ wants a /pol/-like society: /pol/ wants a society that is nothing like /pol/, or nothing like what /pol/ fears society will some day be.
>>
>>76248866
That dud'e not ugly though.
>>
>>76247712
>When a mixed couple have a baby, the superior white genes will take over

ahahahahahah

fantasies

That's not how it works.
>>
File: German_soldier_from_ww2.png (454 KB, 412x558) Image search: [Google]
German_soldier_from_ww2.png
454 KB, 412x558
>>76249217
Compared to an Aryan male, he is ugly as fuck
>>
>>76249351
That fucker looks like a porcelain doll
>>
>>76247712
You do realize that whites are only 10% of the global population and can't fucking AFFORD to mix?
>>
>>76248028
>benefits the white race
Doesn't benefit either of the parents because the kid won't look like either of them. I want my son to look like a mini me as I teach him to conquer the world not some mixed nigger.
>>
>>76247712

>Hi I'm OP
>I don't understand Genetics
>Here's my retarded opinion

I'd ban you if I was a mod.
>>
>>76247712
As a black man it was important for me to marry a black woman. She has a masters as well but while I'm using my mba she is trying to get a teaching position. Whenever I talk to other men that married white women they get very defensive. They try to rationalize. They will say "well she will identify as black" but I just shake my head.
>>
>>76247712
Im a gypsy. Doesn't get more mixed then me
>>
>>76251473
Yes, my son will be black and proud. We aren't Irish infectedz but we recognize that whatever situation we are black. We aren't white and let us not forget
>>
>>76247712

Far higher rates of psychological disorders

>>76248028

>making shit up: the Post
>>
>>76249351
That guy is fucking ugly
>>
File: Shills.jpg (699 KB, 1919x927) Image search: [Google]
Shills.jpg
699 KB, 1919x927
>>76247712
Boy, it sure is shilly in here.
>>
>>76251740
Honestly I have called guys that marry white women "burbs niggers" but I can't believe its as rampant as it is
>>
>>76247712
A halfbreed is still a nigger.
That's why Obama is the first nigger president.
>>
There are more niggers, spics, sand niggers, and based Asians than whites.

Meaning we get bred out and there are only FILTHY FUCKING KIKES left to rule over as the new whites.

No.
/thread
>>
File: DJ Shlomo.jpg (89 KB, 731x420) Image search: [Google]
DJ Shlomo.jpg
89 KB, 731x420
>>76247712
Who could be behind this thread.
>>
File: 1465184547687.jpg (115 KB, 720x1130) Image search: [Google]
1465184547687.jpg
115 KB, 720x1130
>>76247712
it's only okay when the Chosen woman gets raped and inseminated by Aryan gods. The children end up being chosen anyway, so it's a win/win situation for both.
>>
>>76252493
>gods chosen people

>which he literally cursed and abandoned
>>
>>76247712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
>>
File: image.png (693 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
693 KB, 640x1136
Halfrican waifus are quintessentially nationalist 2bh
>>
>>76247712
I respect my roots.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
>>
File: 1458435249507.png (205 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1458435249507.png
205 KB, 500x333
>>76253254
>>
>>76249125
haha you are so right. as long as humanity exists, so will white genetics... however.. the rarer something is... its funny i live in 95percent white city but i am tall and platinum blonde and good looking, and damn right im the hottest guy in any given area.. oh im also muscled so yeah. i mean how many guys like me are out there, even in a heavily white city. its like being a rock star here.. asia would be insane, or africa lol
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.