[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realized that the ult right had no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
How old were you when you realized that the ult right had no real solutions for this country?
>>
>>76246802
>implying burning it all down isn't a very real and dare I say.... FINAL solution.
>>
File: fedora_meme.png (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fedora_meme.png
26 KB, 640x480
>>76246802
No one has """real solutions""" for this country, you idealistic cunt
>>
>>76246802
How old will you be when you realize no one does?
>>
>>76246802
alt right is about the culture war and we believe we are the solution to the cultural problems
>>
>>76246802
> ult
has a nice ring to it actually
>>
Pick a problem and I'll tell you the alt-"""""right""""" solution.

How old were you when you realised that the alt right is not actually a right wing movement? Was it when you realised that the dissonant mainstream media is lying to you for the benefit of left leaning gen x?
>>
The solution is to get off the grid and build self sustaining communities, so when they cut your power and your water is full of lead you will be fine and have your own resources, so they won't need to"help" you out by sending you to a "disaster relief" female camp and micro chipping you like they have already done to the homeless people who have been in the camps.
>>
>>76246802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgiK07Py9M

Never.
>>
>>76246802
They are just using tactics that the left have been using for decades against them. They just want to be heard instead of shut down constantly. Calling "racist" is rapidly losing it's power and some real dialogue might actually start happening within the decade or a total bloodbath and wasteland. I'm happy with either.
>>
File: TRIGGERED.png (1006 KB, 1000x1025) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
1006 KB, 1000x1025
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING STOP THAT
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.