[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
Enjoy the memes while they last, poltards. When November comes, based uncles Bernie is going to to steal the nomination
>>
>>76246435
>Nomination in November
>>>summer
>>
>46/44
Thanks for the good news comrade

I'm sorry for your loss
>>
>>76246435
Crazy Bernie!
>>
>>76246435
You realize hrc has never attacked sanders? He stands no chanice after the Republicans go after him. They've made war hero's look like pussys and draft dodgers look like heros.
>>
See you on the Trump Train OP
>>
>>76246435
Sorry mate, but the thing about Bernie is he has no friends in Washington, the dems hate him and so does the repubs. His presidency would be a waste of 4 years
>>
>>76246435
Oh fuck I'm shitposting
>>
>>76246435
>Implying votes matter with Hillary running.
>>
>>76246435
Go Bernie!!! Show those rasist Drumpfuckers!!
>>
>>76246435
Yeah! You go, xirl! See you at the convention in November! Feel the burn!

>>76246722
Shhh, don't tell him
>>
>>76246435
And polls now said Kasich could beat Hillary. If you think the polls now reflect the end result, especially for people who aren't frontrunners, LOL.
>>
>>76246864
this meme will never die
Bernie Sanders has been attacked more than any single candidate (bar Trump, but his whole shtick means that being attacked does nothing to his popularity).
>>
We should urge the die hard Bernie supporters to write-in Bernie in November

All of these polls compare the candidates in a one-on-one battle. If Bernie can take even 2% away from Clinton, it'll only help Trump gain more of a lead
>>
>>76247287
No he hasnt, but whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about your loss this Tuesday.
>>
>>76246435
>Thinking we will elect a violent commie
We're not that far gone yet
>>
>>76246435
>When November comes, based uncles Bernie is going to to steal the nomination
>November
>nomination

Low energy bait.

Turn off your proxy and go sit in the corner, maple nigger.
>>
>>76247348
Lol they'll get their chance Hillary sanders ticket
>>
>>76247592
Sandy hill
No survivors
>>
>>76247348
You don't need to urge shit. As a Bernie supporter you don't need to convince me not to vote for Shillary. I don't care about the spoiler effect. A HUGE amount of us are not going to vote for her in any circumstance and it's going to cost her the election.

>>76247431
:^) http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/22/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-wrong-negative-ads-bernie-sanders/

Yeah yeah I know Politifact is biased as all fuck. I only linked because it's easier than citing every single attack that he's faced.
>>
>>76247656
I was having a shirt night and you made me laugh
Thanks, anon
>>
>>76247670
She's never gone after him, that's a fact. Of course she's said some things. Sanders fans can only say, we could be trump, and that's it.
>>
>>76248102
She has called him a sexist, she has accused him of not being a progressive, she has implied that he does not get things done, she has accused him of trying to tear apart the party, she has been completely negative.
>>
>>76246435
for the green party?
>>
Two days. Two days until thousands of suicidal bernouts.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.