[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever feel like you're missing out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: japangirl.jpg (343 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
japangirl.jpg
343 KB, 1095x1195
We live in a degenerate world. Pretty much all my friends, well, "friends", are promiscuous. They all live pretty meaningless lives of drifting from bad relationship to bad relationship.

My oldest friend cheats on his girlfriends and constantly looks for the next girl to fuck.

I've had five sexual partners in my life, I'm 26. I only get involved when I think a relationship will form. I'm not comfortable with such casual sex.

But given I am constantly surrounded by this degeneracy it makes me conflicted.

On the one hand I hate it, on the other hand the constant shilling and propaganda is relentless, and makes me think, am I missing out? Am I being contrary for wanting to have a relationship?

Logically, I know I'm right. Degeneracy is shit, and it leads to all the societal ills we experience today. But I can't shake this idea that I'm missing out because all my friends get loads of sex with numerous people and I'm being stubborn. There is no loyal, loving and conservative girlfriend at the end of it.

But the propaganda, I think after a while, doubt begins to take hold.

Anybody else get thoughts like this?
>>
Kill ... Me
>>
>>76245860
That bad eh?
>>
File: reeeee.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>76245756
>I've had five sexual partners in my life
>I'm missing out because all my friends get loads of sex with numerous people

What does that make me, then?
>>
The more your look, the more you realise...

The world is fucked.

...be here isn't as fucked as bongbongland. You have muzzies invasion and we have a stop the boats policy.

Come here.
>>
>Do you ever feel like you're missing out?
nope
-t. 22 y/o kissless hugless virgin
>26
you should consider marriage in a few years
>>
>>76246133
>you should consider marriage in a few years
This is the point of my post. I was willing to settle down with my last girlfriend. She left me because she said I was "too good" for her, which I believe translates to "you're a nice guy and so sweet" etc. She got with an abusive drunk two weeks later and who was abusive verbally and physically.

Nobody wants commitment anymore, not in my experience. They just don't give a fuck.

I've noticed it get worse and worse this past few years. And the cultural marxist propaganda is everywhere.

Without /pol/ I think It would be harder to realize how much propaganda there actually is.

>>76246068
I didn't mean to sound like an ass. What I'm saying is when you're surrounded by people who are so blue pilled it can be difficult sometimes to maintain faith in your beliefs.
>>
>>76246456
>when you're surrounded by people who are so blue pilled it can be difficult sometimes to maintain faith in your beliefs.

It can't be THAT hard to find redpilled bros in bongistan, can it?
>>
>>76246711
You'd be surprised. Perhaps it wouldn't be hard if I were working class and lived in one of those areas.

But I went to university. And they're all liberal idiots.
>>
>>76246456
>"too good"
more like "not good enough" to convert her

you can complain all you want, fact is top tier grills exist as well. you must not be searching hard enough
>>
File: ADL world antisemitism map.jpg (397 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
ADL world antisemitism map.jpg
397 KB, 2753x1400
>>76246898
Come home, white man.
>>
>>76247138
Well he didn't win her over either. She eventually left him and hinted she made a mistake but at that point I knew she'd left me because she thought I was a sap.

I've learnt a lot about the nature of women thanks to her, and this board.

I doubt i'll get married now to be honest. I think it was naive to think I could actually find happiness in this fucked up world.
>>
>>76247393
>woe is me
you'll run into someone eventually
>>
>>76247847
I'm not being woe is me, I started the thread to see if anybody else feels the propaganda ALL the damn time.

It's hard to have friends when they all fucking post on facebook about how nasty the evil racists are for being concerned about migrants.

The refugee crisis was a massive nail in the coffin for any friendships I still have.

So many of them are beyond deluded.
>>
I know exactly what you're talking about. You go out and see everyone else having a good time and think "is there something wrong with me?" Women seem vapid and you think there's no such thing as "the one" and when you do get close, they always disappoint you. Its all I ever think about but never do anything to try to fix it. I don't know if it gets better man.
>>
File: 1464404916148.png (129 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
1464404916148.png
129 KB, 500x518
>>76245756
Degeneracy is fucking boring, I don't see the fun in it any more. I've been around the block, I enjoyed it in high school and college, but it's all just a game, one that gets boring after a while.

Being a degenerate is not something gainful, it's a waste of time, it's honestly all just a big stupid game of pretend. If you want to spend your entire life pretending you're more important than you actually are, living in a fucking fantasy world, that's fine by me, but I just don't see the point, and I'm tired of people saying I'm "missing out" by not being a degenerate any more. I've had my fill, I can't take that fake shit any more.

Part of this is probably due to the fact that my girlfriend is someone I can actually be normal with, I don't need to play the retarded degenerate social games any more, we're just two normal people, and that is something I value more than the degenerate faux-celebrity lifestyle and all the fake friends and relationships and phony "experiences" that come with it.

I think degenerates are just people who have no real friends, they have nobody that is truly there for them to help them and keep them in check, they're just like basement dwelling losers but instead they distract themselves with social games instead of video games.
>>
File: brazenbull.jpg (113 KB, 519x398) Image search: [Google]
brazenbull.jpg
113 KB, 519x398
>>76245756
are you ..... me?

>Send help father , our anthem
>>
>>76247991

Comprehencion has never been a picnick for anyone. The best thing you can do is capitalize on your knowledge and build a good life for yourself.
>>
>>76247249
what the hell

Do people here even know what Jews are?
>>
>>76245756
You need to start going to the bar
>>
>>76248107
>You go out and see everyone else having a good time and think "is there something wrong with me?"
This is exactly what I'm on about. I believe there is more to life than this mindless self indulgence.

But that's what all the people I know engage in. They don't seek anything higher. They have no passions, no ambitions. It's sad really.

I know there isn't anything wrong with me really. I know enough to know it's the society (or lack of) that has been created which has resulted in this.

But as I said, the endless propaganda, and seeing what has become of the people you grew up with, it is disconcerting and enough to plant self doubt.
>>
>>76245756
>>76248107

I know what you mean, and honestly while it can feel that way, they lose more than they let on.

It's second nature now with social media to build the image you want people to see. I have an ex-coworker thats always posting in glam dresses and clubs painting the image of some high life - and she was fired from where I work, and gets less at the place she works at now.

These are the people who don't understand the need to better themselves , and do not respect consequence.

They love risk, but they don't respect risk. They're the sort that go south very quick as soon as their safety net vanishes.
>>
File: 1460214922845.png (20 KB, 176x158) Image search: [Google]
1460214922845.png
20 KB, 176x158
>>76245756
You're not alone bro

Three different partners on this end, one of whom I had a big casual relationship with. Led to her developing feelings that I didn't want to reciprocate, and it almost tore our friendship up from the roots. Then another girl stepped into the picture and wanted a casual relationship from me, and I almost bit the hook until I realized what I was doing.

It's a deep, dark hole and there's no treasure at the end. Only a shovel and a note that reads "Dig deeper, I know you want to"

On a good note, I'm now working with a cute girl that I want to get to know. I've realized that I've got two hands for getting my rocks off, but no amount of my personal self is gonna help me feel less lonely at 1 am. I don't even really want to have sex with her; I just want a companion and a friend I can talk with and share experiences with.

Don't give up hope yet man. Fight the degeneracy.
>>
>>76248668
There really isn't anything more to life in the modern world, other than enjoying life and accumulating money.

Maybe go help children in Africa or something
>>
>>76248520
Not caring about the 6 gorillion is antisemitic for them. You forget most of our population are traditionalist and intolerant rednecks (not like there's anything inherently wrong with it) that will look at you like a weirdo if you're not catholic or christian at least.
>>
>>76248956
Makes sense but still very few times I have heard anyone discussing anything about Jews or the holocaust here
>>
>>76245756
In my experience the best way go get rid of this feeling is to embrace and partake in the degeneracy. If you still hate it, you will naturally lose interest and stop and the "missing out" feeling will be gone too.
>>
>>76249193
I think part of the problem is I have moved way too far away from my friends now in terms of belief and knowledge that it is hard to maintain a real relationship with them.

If I had like minded friends I'm positive it would be easier to deal with. But as I mentioned earlier in the thread, it's difficult to do that here.
>>
>>76249107
>very few times I have heard anyone discussing anything about Jews or the holocaust here
Exactly. The jew can't stand bad goys that don't remember the shoah at least once every day.
I tried talking shit to jews and hailing Hitler in university and aside from some occasional butthurt from commies i found lots of brothers in arms. A shame they didn't know english to introduce them here.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.