[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support immigration? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: maria knows words.jpg (94 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
maria knows words.jpg
94 KB, 704x396
Do you support immigration?

Why or why not?
>>
>>76244486
So was maria supposed to be a phillipino or something? Why the dark skin? That's kind of racist now that I think about it.
>>
No. I'm an immigrant and I were much more happy in my home country. But it's hard to return now since my job is here. I feel tricked.
>>
She bought her identification proper.
>>
>>76244486
I think as long as you are migrating to a country of people similar to you genetically, example whites moving to predominantly white countries and you adapt to the culture it's fine
>>
Yes, if they assimilate, so, no Muslims.
>>
>>76245555
Also, quads of truth
>>
File: badgoy.gif (1 MB, 352x262) Image search: [Google]
badgoy.gif
1 MB, 352x262
>>76245555
>>76245815
>>
There is no purpose to immigration today.
The only reason should be economic, in the sense that you dont have enough workers on hand to fill all available jobs. If a country has positive unemployment, then all immigration should be stopped.

If you dont have enough for the people that are already here, why would you want to bring more?
>>
Immigration is fine as long as

>Is well regulated
>Immigrants don't exceed a total of 10%
>Immigrants assimilate
>Only highly skilled immigrants are picked
>Local people's interests come first
>IMMIGRANTS FUCKING ASSIMILATE
>>
>>76245555

Nope, that's too American. In Canada the conflict has been between French and English whites so your internationalist ideas are stupid
>>
>>76246508
I know the english and french are not particularly the best friends.
But you are telling me there's no way for an English and French bloke to like each other and live in peace?
Also, they are not genetically that different from each other,
>>
>>76246751

I know a lot of American autistic white nationalists tell you that it could work, but it can't.
>>
>>76246858
I dont know mate, I consider myself to be the living prove of that considering im italian, spanish, french, basque and austrian.
And as far as i know my ancestors didnt hate each other. There will always be differences but still, they should be able to coexist peacefully
>>
>>76247102

Uruguay must be more like the US then, at least more than Canada is
>>
>>76246399
dubs speak the truth
>>
File: 1464496525865.jpg (84 KB, 482x960) Image search: [Google]
1464496525865.jpg
84 KB, 482x960
>>76244486

>76245815
>76245555
Quads of truth
>>
>>76246508
That's just because historically, Quebec has had a lot of Jews. Real French and Anglos actually get along fine.
>>
>>76249491

You have no idea what you're talking about. Anglos and Jews get along better than Anglos and French, even
>>
No because immigrants are stupid
>>
I support legal immigration but only when said immigrants conform to the society they're immigrating to.
>>
>>76244755
>Name is Maria
yes
>>
>>76244486
I support Japan's standard of immigration.

Learn the fucking language.
Have a fucking degree w/ work skills.
Formally renounce ties to previous countries.

If you want to come over here and take American jobs, add the system, don't take away from it.
>>
>>76249194
Pic of truth. Fucking a.
>>
I don't support forcing locals to compete against people who received a degree in a foreign land, perhaps under a foreign language, at least not in a society bent into out group preferences.

Free competition across borders is great, but it's not fair when a foreigner is preferred our of pathological altruism. A sovereign nation's first duty is to its citizens, and a patriotic nationalist's first duty is also to their compatriot citizens.

Basically, I want a job and sick of the unequal competition.
>>
>>76244486
yes i absolutely un ironically support unchecked immigration

>european that is
>>
Yes a few legal imagrunts are fine. Just not to many muslims. And they must sign waiver saying they will report to Camp Trump for indoctrination pronto.
>>
File: aidssrillexfaggot.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aidssrillexfaggot.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
>>76244486
Only of the smartest and best genetic peoples so I want all mexi-niggers out

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
>>
>"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American…There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

> Theodore Roosevelt 1907
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (40 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
40 KB, 600x615
>>76252209
>>
Nope. Its either unskilled illiterate trash who worsen the end nation or skilled intelligent workers who worse the beginning nation.

Either way its a negative
>>
>>76244486
Only for people of similar races/cultures.

i.e. frenchmen, italians, swedes immigrating to Germany or SEA Monkeys and Nips immigrating to china
>>
>>76244486
There's nothing wrong with immigrants who properly register, pay their taxes, and culturally integrate.
Any who skip one of those steps should be deported.
>>
>>76244486
Not. There has never been cohabitation between the races because of IQ differences; there is also no benefit (other than cuisine) to multiculturalism.
>>
I am happy that people want to come to my country in search of a better life. We shouldn't turn away those that come to us seeking help. My great grandparents were immigrants, and I wouldn't be here unless they were welcomed as well. As long as they plan to integrate with society, I welcome them with open arms.

However, we are currently in need of reform in the way we accept immigrants into this country. We have a fast lane for those with money, and that's not what the US should be about.
>>
>>76254772

>the country I moved to was kind enough to let my ancestors in, so it has to keep its borders open FOREVER

Ungrateful little shit
>>
File: 1461724652114.jpg (226 KB, 1350x788) Image search: [Google]
1461724652114.jpg
226 KB, 1350x788
>>76244486
no
begause we're fuggen full made :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>76254905
Yes, that's how it works. My ancestors were kind enough to accept their fellow man amongst them. I don't see why my generation has to squander those gifts.

If anyone is ungrateful, it's those that want to shut other people out, when they themselves are only a citizen through pure chance. I accept that I am lucky to have been born in the US. The flip side of that coin is that I may not have been. And I would hope that I wouldn't be shut out were that the case.
>>
Only legal immigration and only if they actually want to integrate into society.
>>
>>76255069

Are you Jewish by any chance?
>>
>>76255172
Blonde hair, green eyes. I have lived amongst Jews, and I know what they often are. That has no bearing on my decision. They are not all a damned people.
>>
>>76254406
>There has never been cohabitation between the races because of IQ differences
>has never even heard of rome

Your strategy of feeling a feel and assuming it to be real is extremely flawed, I hope that you have abandoned this habit by the time you're of age for college.
>>
>>76244486
Immigration is a privilege you earn through effort towards the betterment of your new home, not by being of a particular demographic

Unfortunately not many countries seem to understand this concept these days
>>
>>76246399
Dang wall bro das pretty spot on. I would add reduced immigration when there is a high amount of unemployment, or when it dramatically depresses wages for the working class.
>>
>>76254772

>As long as they plan to integrate with society, I welcome them with open arms.

I agree. That isn't what is happening. Mexico has been abusing our generosity and hospitality for decades, and it comes at the expense of the most vulnerable members of both of our societies.

I think third world immigration to the United States does not benefit the people of the United States, and thus needs to be ended. Instead of making the United States shittier for the sake of fairness, we need to make the rest of the world less shitty, and the more problems we have to deal with at home, the less capacity we will have to do that.

I support immigration when it actually benefits the people who already live there.

This might make me a hypocrite, or heartless, or whatever, but I'm not concerned about righting the wrongs of the past, I am concerned with making the future a better place for everyone.
>>
>>76244486
I dont, because alot of immigrants think they can come in talk shit and bring here religion and rape our women, and there is a difference between moving over to a country because life is easier and building/ colonizing a country and working endlessly to make it a better place
>>
>>76244486
Hot women only can come here
Everyone else can fuck off
>>
>>76244486
depends on the situation and as shallow as it may sound, the economic and educational backgrounds of said immigrants
>>
>>76257328
Miner or local?
Because i highly doubt anyone would want to go to papau new guinea
>>
>>76257154

>Russia literally has to introduce movement restrictions to keep its women from leaving as mail order brides
It helps that they treat their womenfolk like trash, the only problems are, they're too mentally damaged for a loving relationship and your kids are all gonna be half slav.
>>
>>76244486
No.

I don't like immigrants.
>>
File: 1464673396208.png (11 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1464673396208.png
11 KB, 180x200
>>76257390
filthy tourist looking for bants
>>
>>76257328

That's not shallow at all. Why are people treating migration like a charity service?
>>
>>76244755
Have you seen a Filipino?
>>
>>76257479
Holy shit, you actually went to papau new guinea for bantz?
your mental cunt, i will be at your funeral since you are probs gonna be eaten by the nigger forest people
>>
>>76257564
i have the filthy nips monkeys
legit are the fucking worst of humanity
>>
>>76244486
legal immigration is fine and lets us drain anyone worth a damn from other shitholes
>>
>>76244486
Only from culturally and ethnically similar countries
>>
>>76257686
You have to remember though that those shitholes, say India, do shit like give people masters degrees after only two years of university as a grad student. Third world shitholes are shitholes for a reason.
>>
File: 1464552778049.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1464552778049.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>76244755
>phillipino
>maria

>>76244486
Depends on many factors, I don't support indiscriminate immigration, especially not from middle-eastern countries.
>>
>>76246037
Because the people you have are completely unqualified for those open jobs and you need experts from outside.

>>76250963
As someone who hires, I can assure you, that if you're looking for a position in a field where you can complain about that, your degree probably doesn't matter too much. I don't know you but probably your problem occurs somewhere else. I'd ask you to show me your CV and stuff but we're on 4chan and I don't know the standards in Australia. But maybe you want to find some support nearby you. Just ask some HR people after they rejected your application.

>>76255719
I really like Singapore's approach of immigration. You're probably the only first world country with the highest focus on making economical immigration that attractive. Honestly, every few years I consider moving to Singapore. (But this is mostly yellow fever).
>>
Immigration solves nothing
Instead we should turn to emmigration
It keeps our population from ammassing too high and burdening our social security.
And it transplants our culture and values in to other countries
Maybe with time we can increase our population level in foreign soils to the point where it reaches majority or at least a strong minority, and we can kickstart a revolution or annexation movement.
>>
>>76257616
nigger I'm smart enough not to get eaten by tree niggers okay? Lived here for 20 years I think I can handle
>>
Yes, but only between countries of the same predominate religion.
>>
>>76257410
The mail order brides were outright human traffiking bro.
Much like the adopt a ruskie kid program that was going on for a while too.
>>
>>76246399
This.
>>
>>76258099
You mean STEM? Are you actually being ignorant of how many articles call for more women or more minorities in STEM? It's not that degrees don't matter, but junior jobs are seen as so inconsequential that there's no hazard to diversity hiring, especially if the field is saturated which it is in Australia since they falsified an engineers shortage. Everyone male between 21 to 28 went into STEM, but then it's like "loljks we actually meant female engineers shortage."

It's also not uncommon that if places don't get the applicants they want, they fill the role "internally," which means whichever feminazi slapped the diversity label on the role can't complain and the finance department gets their justification.

This is how affirmative action contributes to the youth unemployment rate.

BTW Australia is much more left wing than even Germany, maybe as bad as Sweden.

>ask
I always ask. Always. If at all to weedle out that it's because of my gender and skin colour, I love making self righteous bigots squirm, even if it means one less opportunity at a place that'd be my last choice regardless of what they pay me.

But I've never seen a shred of guilt from someone who isn't white. They're justified, because fuck whitey.

If you want to help me: simply read my posts (it's obvious as fuck who I am) and then cherry pick my points to repeat either during debate or on your YouTube channel.

BTW, I fucking love you teal deer.
>>
>>76257564
They look like any other asian. I don't see the point making them darker in an anime. Japs are pretty racist I guess.
>>
>>76246399
Thanks mexibro
>>
>>76258099
This is rarely the reality of the situation. Corporations have been repeatedly exposed for claiming they lack qualified workers when in reality they received many applications but sought cheaper Indian or Mexican workers instead.
>>
>>76249194
Would you imagine tho. These are the only Turks in Japan and they are already causing a massive ruckus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBuVIq16O0A
>>
>>76244486
Yes because globalism is the only way to ensure peace and prevent nuclear war.
>>
>>76244486
No.
We're full.
>>
>>76244486
no cause all the Mexicans can go fuck themselves.
>>
Only from European countries.
>>
Small amount is ok.
>>
>>76262632
so like 10 a year or so.
>>
Only to European countries and only from third-world countries.
Europe needs to be more diverse and it needs to pay for what it has done to these people in the past, it is only right to help these poor people who are like you and me citizens of this world.

:^)
>>
>>76262915
agreed. can i come to amsterdam and get some basic income? i'm 1/128th abo, i promise.
>>
File: Fucking brown people.gif (625 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
Fucking brown people.gif
625 KB, 500x287
no
>>
Fuck the mexicans, fuck them all.

We're gonna build, a great wall.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.