[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Drumpf wants to deport this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 810x540
>Drumpf wants to deport this
>>
You have to go back.
>>
>>76244044
>corpse
what
>>
Poor Selena :/
>>
>>76244044
>Drumpf
*tips fedora and smokes weed while GF is fucked by a mudslim*
>>
>>76244204
Not knowing about Mexican sugar dolls. Fucking newfag
>>
>>76244044
>implying selena was illegal
get fucked
>>
>>76244044
What use is a dead spic anyways. They are the slave caste in america. CUT MY LAWN BENER
>>
>>76244044
i grew up where selena was born and I'm so fucking tired of hearing about her.

it's like she's the only latin woman who wasn't a giant piece of shit so everyone acts like she was some goddess.
>>
>>76245410
egalitarianism is dead too. but when selena died--or when i heard about it, to be precise -- I farted just a little and sent a little silent prayer to dead jews.
>>
>>76245717
Your one of the good ones.
>>
>>76245616
>it's like she's the only latin woman who wasn't a giant piece of shit so everyone acts like she was some goddess.

correcting you, its the only latina woman you know that did something you piece of shit.

you dont even know nothing about your country.

Good luck judging others contrys lmao
>>
>>76246812
I wasn't talking about the latin women I know, pedro you dumb pendejo.

I'm talking about how people act like that, how people ACT LIKE she was the only latin woman worth a shit. It's fucking tiring hearing about her, anytime someone brings up latino music, or latin women, it's ALWAYS fucking selena.
>>
>>76244044
deport the spic corpses
>>
>>76244044
Nah, the dead ones can stay.
>>
>>76244044
Selena got shot by one of her own. Can't blame whitey for it!
I had some mexican friends and they were crying and shit when she got shot. They're still here in my fucking country too, I hope Trump wins I want to see them back on the bus to Matamoros.
>>
mfw drumpf hates corpse men
>>
>>76244044
Dead beaners? OK with me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.