[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mrberns.jpg (80 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
mrberns.jpg
80 KB, 800x500
will bernout be completely knocked out after california? what kind of level of butthurt and tantrum can we expect from berniebros?
>>
Well, he hasn't had a chance for months and they've ignored it. I'm guessing they'll ignore California's results as well.
>>
Berniefags are so fucking stupid they still throw protests even though he has no chance. He needs to actually fucking die for them to finally give up, and even then they'll still keep phonebanking.
>>
File: berniepanders.png (77 KB, 1202x524) Image search: [Google]
berniepanders.png
77 KB, 1202x524
>>76242786
This. Those unemployed retards don't see how dead in the water Bernie is.
>>
>>76242657
Hillary needs 29 more delegates to clinch the nomination. I believe Bernie Sanders has a big chance to win this. I phonebanked multiple times today over skype.
>>
>>76242876
>Even though Bernie is dead his chances at winning the election aren't, match my $27 donation!

>>76242915
I guess the US tax payer then technically paid for Bernie's campaign, how does this make you feel?
>>
>>76243042
>how does this make you feel?

Not surprised desu.
>>
>>76242657
get ready for petitions to investigate the california primaries.
>>
Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, /pol/, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.
>>
File: bernie supporters be like.gif (954 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
bernie supporters be like.gif
954 KB, 400x225
>>76242971

My donations total over $9000.

Who will match me?
>>
A real magical thing is happening.

One, Trump fell out of the sky. I didn't think he'd win. I didn't think he'd win so early. instead of running against other Republicans he's actually stitching them up. He now can focus all his attacks on Hillary.

Two, Sanders is sucking time, energy and money from Hillary. He's Trump's best friend right now. Instead of devoting all her time on Trump she's a month behind in transitioning full force on the GOP nominee. Trump is already being vetted which is a great thing.

Sanders supporters are so stupid they think he may still have a chance at anything. We have to realize that these people exist in a special dimension of retardation. Many of these people will vote Hillary on just because they're gibsmedats at heart, but more importantly, many won't vote.

Around the time people are cheering for Trump, people will be booing Clinton!

We're dealing with the bottom tier of political thought. These are children. I think we'll see a huge crash in interest for Hillary when she's finally announced as the candidate.

MAGA 2016
>>
>>76242657

A week or two ago the headline was Bernie saying that he would not give up after California, even though he has zero chance.

The truth is he never had a chance, but his supporters are too retarded to recognize that superdelegates exist for a reason, which is to prevent outsiders like Bernie (who wasn't even a Democrat until last year) from hijacking the Democratic Party.
>>
>BU-BU-HE'S GOING TO FIX THE SYSTEM!
He couldn't figure out regular adult life until 40.
>BU-BU-HE'S GOING TO FIX GOVERNMENT SPENDING
He was given 100m+ in donations from the common man and wasted it all, couldn't even pay his employees 15 an hour as he proudly proclaims is the needed rate.
>BU-BU-HE'S FOR THE PEOPLE
Which ones? The shitskins rioting for moar gibs?
The ones trying to limit free speech? The ones who relish in the blood of the innocent and unborn yet claim to be humanitarian by flooding the country with more shitskins? The ones who blame white people for their problems?
>BU-BU-I CAN'T VOTE FOR HILLARY
Trump.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.