[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKING HATE MUSLIM FUCKING JIHADIST FUCK PIGS PIECE OF SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: israeli.jpg (85 KB, 600x555) Image search: [Google]
israeli.jpg
85 KB, 600x555
I FUCKING HATE MUSLIM FUCKING JIHADIST FUCK PIGS PIECE OF SHIT CUNT CUNT WHY CAN'T THEY ALL JUST DIE REEEEEEEE EVERY DAY IT'S SOMETHING NEW WITH THESE BEASTS. ANOTHER BOMBING, ANOTHER MASSACRE, ANOTHER BEHEADING, ANOTHER RAPE. WHY. DO. THEY. EVEN. EXIST?
>>
How do you feel about niggers?
>>
Israel helps ISIS. I used to be Mossad. I was at Mosul.
>>
>>76241102
Let it all out lad. Tell me more.

Hold any grievances against the United States government?
>>
>>76241102
I don't like either of them. I want them to kill each other in their sandbox and leave us out of it.
>>
>>76241319
So stay outofit Americ-fag
>>
Let's see a thing, I, as for me, what was needed was that Americans amandassem bombs for all that is Muslim country. It began in Morocco and only stopped, say, Chile. Because the Muslim is a guy that is taught from small to make bombs with a bottle of bagasse and a box of matches, tas understand? It is a people that is just right to kill. A dude those who at age 15 has not yet burst with any one thing is a guy who's there to disrespect to the Buddha or to what is.

And more! I have a neighbor who was emigrated in the United States a long time, epa and the guy knows, because the guys there know only what then is nothing here out. The dude knows the Americans are making a bomb that only kills Muslims dudes. It's a bomb that goes there by the smell of curry. Dude smell the curry're screwed, that's why I already cut everything that is fried. Because when Americans deslargarem the bomb, a guy who has the smell of chamurça embedded in clothing is not going anywhere, it soon.

More, another! My son goes to school with a kid who is Gypsy, which stole him his lunchbox days ago. And then they want there to be peace in the world. Gypsies were others. The Gypsy was other people who were all to come to life as well.
>>
File: 1458610002098.jpg (38 KB, 260x326) Image search: [Google]
1458610002098.jpg
38 KB, 260x326
>>76242757
t.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>76242757
>>
>>76242757
>>76243976
>>76244801

Triple Portumonkey post.
>>
File: Cj1HLMHVAAAEW5r.jpg (43 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
Cj1HLMHVAAAEW5r.jpg
43 KB, 477x477
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.