[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I came across this shitty documentary on how the moon landing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: aussiehunter-full-moon.jpg (74 KB, 730x614) Image search: [Google]
aussiehunter-full-moon.jpg
74 KB, 730x614
So I came across this shitty documentary on how the moon landing was faked, and as I was scoffing at the improbability, I looked up how many international manned missions had been sent since apollo so that I could dismiss the documentary as the usual baseless trailer park tripe that is the history channel. But lo and fucking behold, only Americans have walked on the surface.

Why haven't any other countries besides the US sent any manned missions to the moon since the advent of the first Apollo mission? No nationalism here, it just puzzles me as to why developed nations in Europe and Asia have no desire to land on the surface. There's probably little interest nowadays since it's so expensive, but visiting the moon was pretty hyped up until the late 90's.
>>
File: 1392274224703s.jpg (11 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1392274224703s.jpg
11 KB, 183x232
>>76238086

1960's-era technology is simply too difficult for any country to replicate, goyim! Now stop asking stupid questions!
>>
>>76238086
Because it costs billions and there's nothing up there. Except Helium-3, but we can't make use of it yet. You only went to BTFO the Soviets.
>>
File: img1.png (29 KB, 818x557) Image search: [Google]
img1.png
29 KB, 818x557
>>76239215
>>
>>76240981
Nice infograph
>>
Haven't you seen Apollo 18? Hermit crabs dude.
>>
>>76241178
Thought those were spiders.
Anyway they ruined a perfectly good paranoia-thriller with what amounts to Stephen King bullshit.
>>
>>76239215
>>76238948
We've only visited briefly every time, you would think that they would find a way to get more than just a probe or small manned aircraft on the moon after going up more than 6 times. There has to be more than just helium and cheese up there too.
>>
Battle zone faggot. We've been fighting a war on the darkside since the Russians beat us there.
>>
>>76241323
could you imagine a live, in color broadcast of people landing and then walking on the moon like they did in 1969? except in the high defination of modern cameras?

What would the advertising on that be worth? What is so expensive about going back? Is it the metal? Is it the labor?
>>
>>76238086

That's probably because secretly going to the moon all this time but secretly. No need to publicly go there with already there.
>>
>>76238086
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
>>
>>76240981
Literally not an argument
>>
>>76239215
Das stealth rare though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.