[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nonwhite >no matter how well you do in society, your children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449186047138.jpg (34 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
1449186047138.jpg
34 KB, 960x498
>nonwhite
>no matter how well you do in society, your children will be violent retards due to regression to the mean

How do I get all of my race gassed?
>>
You people arent bad, you just need discipline and a little whooping sometimes like back in the old south
>>
>white
>no matter how well you do in society, black supremacists and feminazis will always tell people it's bigoted to let you get even a little ahead
It could be worse.
>>
regression to the mean only happens if you randomly select a partner from the same population.

If you marry a jew, your kids will be smart.

Jews are freaky libs too so you have a chance.
>>
>>76235768
Yes but you can just move to eastern Europe if shit hits the fan.
>>
>>76235480
That's not even true though. I mean if you're black maybe
>>
>>76236291
Where I will be discriminated against not just for my olive skin and German surname, but also because I don't speak Russian and am not Slavic. Great, that's really a step up from being discriminated against for being a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

And cue responses from sociopaths about white tears. That's right, keep pretending I deserve discrimination because of something your ancestors did.

Fleeing is not the answer. Reform is.
>>
>>76235480
some anon once posted a pic of some page out of an old book on genetics, said something about how the nigger genes will always prevail

wish i had it, don't think i saved it. it was pretty disheartening
>>
File: 1442014998824.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
1442014998824.png
112 KB, 297x282
>>76236661
>olive skin
>white
>>
>>76237185
And a German surname.

Think of the (false) implications and realise how probable it is I'm facing discrimination from both left and right wings.

OP is bitching about a prejudice he's placed on himself, I'm bitching about a prejudice that's been placed on me.

See how trivial black race issues are? Learn some modernism motherfucker.
>>
>IQ is an average
>this allows people below the average and above the average to be included in the model
>shitskin doesn't understand averages
>>
>>76236778
It hurts for me too, anon.
>>
>>76235480
You can literally raise children to be ANYTHING. Google feral children experiments.
Just keep them far away from nigger culture and they can be respectable human beings.
No nigger music, no nigger friends, etc etc etc

It's a big job but not impossible.
>>
>>76237383
Sup Steinberg. The left loves you more than you realize.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.