[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a white man (pic related), age 24, and I have lived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: famtree.png (141 KB, 2000x1912) Image search: [Google]
famtree.png
141 KB, 2000x1912
I'm a white man (pic related), age 24, and I have lived my whole life just outside the savage no man's land of Chicago's west side and you have no idea how hard it is to find other men of European descent who actually care about our culture and race.

Where I'm from, if you aren't black or hispanic, you are a 100% bleeding-heart self-hating libcuck whitey. How can I actually meet and connect with other like-minded whites my age so we can talk about these issues and maybe actually take some action?

pls help /pol/

send some aid to the 3rd world
>>
Cool chart mate

I am in West Michigan. We're around. I don't know of many people that can sympathize with our plight. I have taken it upon myself to redpill my friends and family. Good luck.
>>
>>76235465
thanks man. yeah it is a bummer because the white people I have found who sympathize are usually either unmotivated or stupid.

nobody seems to be stepping up to do anything. even if we had like a secret society where we could all meet and discuss possible action... I just want a community that I can be myself in and speak without the fear of pissing everyone off.
>>
>>76235210
I'm sorry, but Hitler was the last chance for Europe, he said it himself. With his death the victory of US globalism triumphed. And especially in your country and area, it will be impossible to have good Kameraden. Realistically you can only find hope, faith and strength in yourself now.

But there is always the internet.
>>
>>76235825
Yeah I want that too. Keep looking. We are growing in numbers, this election cycle has shown that. Groups will form. We're on our way.
>>
>>76235976
As if Hitler knew anything!
>da jooz
>muh international money lending cabal
>muh ebil capitalism/bolshevism

Hitler and his gang of goofballs were nothing more than an interesting performance art piece
>>
>>76235976
>With his death the victory of US globalism triumphed.

They are the weakest conquerors ever to exist. Their whole mode of action has been stealth and deceit, they wouldn't last a minute against dedicated and organized opposition.
>>
File: chart.png (172 KB, 2928x2008) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
172 KB, 2928x2008
>>76235210
bet you can't guess which state I'm from
>>
>>76235210
what city anon?

im from elgin.
>>
>>76236915
hey, right on! I'm near Oak Park
>>
>>76236836
holy fuck are you me?
>>
>>76236836
you're right, I can't... which one?
>>
>>76235210
Go to the promised land, Wisconsin.

Just stay outta the northside of Milwaukee.
>>
File: 1461115864279.png (518 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
1461115864279.png
518 KB, 1600x960
>>
File: tree.jpg (350 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
350 KB, 1600x960
>>76235210
rate
>>
>>76235210
>Where I'm from, if you aren't black or hispanic, you are a 100% bleeding-heart self-hating libcuck whitey
What if you're Asian? UChicago here. It's fairly hard but make the best of it.

>>76235465
>I am in West Michigan
Where at? My hometown's St. Joe.
>>
File: tree.png (408 KB, 2000x1446) Image search: [Google]
tree.png
408 KB, 2000x1446
>>
>>76235210
Do any of my fellow Americans feel really bad that you don't have a real concrete ethnic background? Most of us are just European mutts, if we had to go back to our ancestral homeland in Europe we wouldn't truly fit in anywhere.
>>
>>76238414
I'm a second generation Korean. I've been bullied and harassed by rednecks in middle and high school (who thought I was a chink) and I always identified more with Korean culture (food and everything). Then again, when I go back to Korea there are certain things that make me realize I would never truly fit in Korea either. So I'm caught-inbetween, but I figure I'll manage fine as long as I be myself and prepare to fight for whatever I believe in.
>>
File: lineage1.jpg (340 KB, 1600x956) Image search: [Google]
lineage1.jpg
340 KB, 1600x956
>>76237917
grandma hated great grandpa/10
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.