[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this true /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: isths.png (703 KB, 657x577) Image search: [Google]
isths.png
703 KB, 657x577
is this true /pol/?
>>
Anti trumpers litterally brag about a. Nigger lightly tackling a 15 year old
>>
>>76232206
Obviously.
Why do you ask?
>>
>>76232206

Yes? Hell, going back to Ferguson and Baltimore you will find violent revolutionary Communist groups at the core of touching off the violence.

The media doesn't want to talk about it, but we are in the beginning stages of a Communist Revolution and we need to cut it down now while it is still working somewhat in the background.
>>
File: PICK A FUTURE.jpg (856 KB, 1440x1106) Image search: [Google]
PICK A FUTURE.jpg
856 KB, 1440x1106
>>76232206

Pick a side...

Pick a future...
>>
File: 1465095396749.jpg (115 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1465095396749.jpg
115 KB, 600x1067
It's US vs THEM

It will literally turn into a war before Nov 8

Watch and see
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
The Invasion of America by Mexicans has to end.

Build The Wall
>>
File: trump disaproves.jpg (710 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
trump disaproves.jpg
710 KB, 1280x850
No shit its true

Where have you been the last 10 months?

should have started getting /fit/ then for the upcoming war
>>
>>76233683
voting for trump will make me an attractive woman?
>>
>>76232206
If I was a farmer, I'd put that shit up in one of my fields. Best damn strawman I've ever seen.
>>
>>76234686
Ever hear of the Merchant Minute?
>>
>>76235100
no, what is it?
>>
>>76232206
Praticulary fun thing is:
Pro-Russia = Pro-Trump
And it`s transitive.
>>
>>76233905
Don't forget to do away with the ovr abused "Jus Soli" too
>>
>>76232206
Being American is racist
>>
>>76235400
Does your media ever shill for Trump?
>>
>>76235400
Met some FOB Russians at the Sacramento Trump rally, they were super nice, talked about russian and american politics. Our govt keeps telling us we are different. I am starting to thing just the opposite
>>
>>76235374
Youtube, enjoy. :^)

Come back and tell me how it was.
>>
>>76236190
TRS would probably be half the size it is without that.
>>
OMG those are payed protesters. Most likely working for Trump himself.

Replace the left with a bunch of scientists, writers, doctors, college degree holders, and the right with a bunch of fat rednecks and it would be more accurate to the actual general voting population .
>>
>>76235652
I have not seen any news about american presidential campaign. I`m kind of allergic to jews on the news.

Google.news says that there was the whole spectrum of news for and against Trump. I think that`s good. People will see every argument and make the right choice.
>>
>>76236190
>Merchant Minute
imagine this comes out as very edgy and non conformist for american audience,
considering my background, it comes out as juvenile and stale to me.
it seems the creator is very dedicated to his work...
>>
>>76234686
I thought your reptilian Jew powers already allow you to essentially shape shift into anything you would like.
>>
>>76236609

>veteran of the JIDF has seen some shit

It's not shocking to us either but a large part of the population would find it to be distasteful.
>>
File: how science works.jpg (130 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
how science works.jpg
130 KB, 800x572
>>76236529
> bunch of scientists
(((Shibboleth)))
>>
>>76236529
Yes all those sociology majors with 70k in debt serving coffee and selling jeans are truly the intellectual class of america
>>
>>76236740
well it IS distasteful.
from the little i watched its scarcely more than mimicking accents and trying to sound mean.
you must understand, we grow up surrounded by jokes about the holocaust.
this guy isnt funny enough, nor is he offensive enough to be note worthy.
>>
>>76235507
>implying mexicunts are people

Silly paco, you can't be racist against animals
>>
>>76236767
Same reason Global warming keeps being proven. If Science dis-proves it the, $$ for research stops. Everyone involved knows what their doing except the common man.
>>
Mayonnaise = proamerica
>>
>>76236609
>>76237176
>actual critique

I applaud your restraint, how about the content itself?
>>
>>76237548
It`s worse, than you can imagine. Today science is only a PR-thing. They know nothing, they create nothing. And through history they rarely did anything relevant. Engineers, inventors and discoverers where claimed by science a-priori. So these retards could push their materialistic agenda from position of credibility.
>>
>>76238037
i have a very little sample, so i cant speak for sure.
what i watched was mimicking accents and trying to sound mean.
i think the black guy who made some vids reading /pol/ content in character is miles ahead of this dude in both sophistication and delivery.
>>
>>76238492
Interesting. So nothing to say on the validation of facts?

I won't blame you for refusing to answer.
>>
>>76239384
i didn't realize he pretend to provide any.
one video had a musical number in the beginning, and another an impersonation.
i see now he repeats some fringe views.
he doesnt seem to provide source even for the factual statements, and is quick to jump to far gone conclusions.
without the satiric value, i dont think it has any value.
>>
>>76238298
R&D that's not on gov. welfare is excellent though
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.