[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ want to kill minorities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1463775533274.jpg (12 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
1463775533274.jpg
12 KB, 426x382
Seriously if it were legal you'd do it.
>>
no, /pol/ is too autistic to kill anyone irl
>>
>>76231120
The only befitting definition of /pol/ is a cluster of faggots. That being said, we are the minority.
>>
>>76231278
/k/ tried, but apparently can't shoot straight.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/11/30/3726499/four-men-charged-in-the-shooting-of-black-lives-matter-protesters/
>>
File: 1465159137352.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465159137352.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>76231541
I was here for that

wewee, good times lad!
>>
>>76231120
I only want Planned Parenthood to stay open so they can voluntarily self-genocide. I only advocate direct violence on self-defense or defense of close friends and family.
I have no plans to lynch any nigger that does no harm to me or my kin.
>>
>>76231120
more interested in enslaving them desu senpai
>>
>>76231541
well yea cause /k/ users cant lift their fat arms for more than 5 seconds before it gets tired
>>
>>76231966
Seems logical enough

I guess a better question would've been, why does /pol/ want to kill the Jews?
>>
Natural instincts, we're all subconsciously made to do things other people do, but better, then steal their land because they suck
>>
>>76231120
I don't want to deal with minorities period. I want them all to just go away and leave white people to run their own countries pls thx.

If they personal are a threat to my safety I wouldn't hesitate to kill in defense.
>>
>>76231120
>Seriously if it were legal you'd do it.
Sure I would, negros in my country are responsible for over 95% of the crimes that happen on my country, considered to be one of the most dangerous and violent countries in the world because of it.

They are nothing but a social problem ever since we set them free, they were better off under slavery. At least them they were productive as hell, now they just rape, steal, kill and blame whitey for keeping the negro down!
>>
>>76232131
Because the Jews collectively want to kill /pol/. Both immediately in the figurative sense, and eventually in the literal sense.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.