[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I become a Cop /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 335x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 335x419
Is being a Cop a redpill job? What are some redpill jobs ?
>>
Le bump
>>
>>76230381
>ifunny
>>
>>76230939
>ifunny
>le
But seriously, become a cop in some small town in the midwest
>>
Thats a big life change man. You are going to miss out on a lot of other things in life with all of the time you're going to be spending on the force.

Its a total sacrifice to the community dude
>>
>>76230381
Sure if you have no moral problems with being the strong arm of a corrupt fascist jackbooted thug police state

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/5/irs-reveals-list-of-tea-party-groups-targeted-for-/
>>
>>76232806

Yea but I get to put nigger in cages while improving the community
>>
>>76232620
Why is Ronnie Coleman allowed to be a law enforcement officer when he obviously abused illegal performance enhancers?

Also become a cop in a city, or be a sheriff's deputy. Small town city cops are in bed with the local legislature, morally bankrupt, on drugs, and generally corrupt as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 768x1024
My superior speed will ensure me of victory
>>
File: 1446341485595.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1446341485595.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>76233085
LMAO LOOK AT DAT WITE BOI
>>
>>76233061
Lately I feel like we're all niggers in the eyes of cops
>>
>>76233061
and by in a city i meant in a big city
>>
>>76230381
if your IQ is about 80 they wont let you in. better learn how to play retarded
>>
>>76232623
Cops get pussy really easy though. If OP becomes a cop, at least his sex life will improve dramatically

t. son of a retired cop
>>
>>76230381
If you have a tough guy streak then be a cop. For a red pilled nerd job, pick banker and specialize in savings and loan (like the good old days.) Investment banker can be creepy blue pilled but red underneath.
>>
>>76233061
For the same reason athletes are allowed to continue, when they are doing the same.
>>
my question is what were you doing on collective you cuck
>>
>>76230381
One leg in cementary the other in jail. Youll see how broken the system is and how much people hate cops. Doesnt matter if youll helping someone or not at the end of the day they will still think you are asshole. But its fun job and I can recommand it. Everykbe should work in force for a bit. It will change your perception of people
>>
>>76230381
There is nothing more dumb than picking a job based on redpill bullshit. Go do a job you like.
>>
>>76230381
Yes OP. I'm a correctional officer.
We should bring justice to this world.
>>
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 943x943) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 943x943
>>76230381
>Is being a Cop a redpill job?
If you're legally mentally retarded, then yes. If your level of intelligence is even slightly above that of a mediocre loser, you won't be able to become a cop.
>>
>>76233437
Based Mirko
>>
>>76233698
Maybe in small towns, you only need a double digit IQ to be a cop but in big nigger infested cities, you need to be on top of your shit to survive.
>>
>>76233961
In my experience city cops are way more professional, fit, and intimidating than small town cops. They got their shit together. Sheriff's deputies can either be just as elite or make up for it by being total bros. It's the small town cops that will lie on police reports and later be sent to jail if you hire a good lawyer.
>>
Fuck cops?
>>
Also I have some stories im willing to share if anykne is interested
>>
>>76234781
Sure, fire away
>>
I was redpilled before I started. 3 years in and I love it.
>>
>>76234991
>first week
>got called by some wife that her husband is threatning her with knife
>got to the place, guy was drunk as fuck he stared threatnig us, was really abusive
>we followed to procedure and after failed atemptes to call down the situation were forced to use force
>fast forward two weeks
>husband promised wife to never touch her again
>she tried too sue us for brutality
>3 weeks later she called us again, this time he broke her jaw
>>
>>76235393
Lol domestics never change... always repeaters...
>>
>>76235490
Yep
One of my coleages got fired for this shit
Only job he could get afterwards was mall security
>>
>>76235589
That's a shame. After you go to he same house for the 20th time you truly can't care about helping them at that point.
>>
>>76235696
That is true
Same shit with homeless people there's shitload of them in my town
I had to call ambulance atlwast 15 times for this one guy due to alcohol overdose. Every fucking time I had to held his pissed shitstain ass because he was attaking paramedics. Once he was spitting blood at us, he has hetits b
>>
>>76235589
That's harsh
>>
>>76230381
>Is being a Cop a redpill job?
Seeing as how they actually will not hire you for the position if you're too intelligent, no. Dead serious, they want mindless robots that are going to follow the rules, they don't want any cops out there thinking for themselves.
>>
>>76235904
We have this one that is always covered in piss. He will do little dumb things to get locked up so we just stopped. Now he will walk into a store and fake a seizure and hang out at the hospital for hours.
>>
>>76235936
Well one of my friends got dragged through nunerus trials.
Guy was robbing post office walked out where my m8 was waiting. Robber fired 3 shits and missed. Friend shot and killed him. Than the fucking inspection came... they couldnt figure out who fired first and it took them more than two years to proof my friend didnt violate anything
>>
>>76236058
Where does that come from? You don't make any kind of IQ test or intelligence based test for this. Yeah you take classes and take tests there but I've never heard that.
>>
>>76236075
Thats all time favourite here too
>>
>>76235904
Was in Prague last year, found the beggars and homeless there far more persistent in their begging than in Amsterdam. Homlessness a big problem ouside of the big cities as well? Orjust your town specifically?
>>
>>76236286
Anywhere there is a large city, homeless beggars will be there.
>>
>>76236286
Biggest problem are the laws regarding homeless people. There is really nothing for them. Most of the services they can get requires them to be sober. 90% are alcos or druggies.
>>
>redpill
>being the states bitch
I hate nu-pol
>>
>>76236473

See

>>76232908

How is that not redpill ?
>>
all first response is red pilled OP
>>
>>76236145
Sonds like the same burocratic bullshit you go through here when a cop shoots some criminal. Can take years and the result is cops just won't risk it.
>>
>>76236444
I have no sympathy for people who can't be sober
>>
>>76236473
You got a weed ticket didn't you?
>>
>>76236593
Pretty much. We get sat down and investigated by the state. They read us our rights and everything.
>>
>>76236473
>the state's bitch

anarchism is for children
>>
>>76236598
I actually stopped drinking due too dealing with drunks all the time
>>
>>76236593
Its fucked up. Normies and numales with smart phones are the worst.
>>
>>76236712
I had to drink more.. feels pretty good though when you find that pill head that broke into someone's house
>>
>>76236834
Yep they film the worst spot. The only reason they stand around and film is because they feel safe. The first time they see a cop die, they aren't gonna last too long
>>
>>76236870
I stared chainsmoking to keep my cool. Dont get me wrong I love the job its just too tiring and every faggit that never done keeps telling you how to do it. But I wouldnt change it.for anything. Atleast sometimes I feel im making a difference
>>
>>76237074
Same here, I love this job. I had to start chewing tobacco almost nonstop. Do y'all have a heroin problem? Ours is getting ridiculous
>>
>>76236937
Something like this happend here few years. Guy with knife in subway. Officer couldnt shoot due too bystanders. Faggot stabbed him in a neck.
>>
>>76237201
Lot of it and meth as well. Needles everywhere but nothibg we can do about it. You arrest a dealer and the anti drug department is pissed cuz you fucked with their """investigation"""
>>
>>76230381
Im thinking about this myself, a town in Colorado pays 72k a year as a cop. A lot better then the 48k here in oklahoma
>>
>>76237346
Kinda surprised that meth would be there. Guess it's everywhere too. Yep everyone is an informant or they start throwing out the names of the narc guys. Lol it's a dead give away that they have dope
>>
>>76237074
You are making a difference, i sometimes have meetings with cops from my town because of my work and they are the most high energy people i meet, so much passion for their work that i get dragged along and enthusiastic. Really glad to be able to help making a small difference in my town's safety.
>>
>>76237666
Nice one satan
Meth was invented in czech republic germans actually used to call it czecho. Its extremly cheap and you cant score good ecstasy so people start using it as recre drug and than get hooked after a while. Lot of students too cuz its alnost impsible to get adderall
>>
>>76237666
I believe it is a notorious problem in the Czech Republic, we managed to get rid of most heroin and the addicts on the streets here. So much so that a couple of kids died last year because dealers were selling white heroin as cocaine, because they couldn't get rid of it as heroin.
>>
File: crime2016.jpg (48 KB, 636x363) Image search: [Google]
crime2016.jpg
48 KB, 636x363
>>76230381
Don't think its a good time to be a Cop, violent crime is on the rise in America.
>>
>>76237710
Thanks man, glad someone has a bit of love for us.
>>
>>76237826
Our biggest problem right now is heroin. All the pain killer addicts have switched over. I really only see occasionally pills and mostly heroin. Sometimes weed will pop up
>>
>>76237216
Curious what sidearms you guys carry? I assume CZ but what models?
>>
>>76238013
Yep I was hay earlier today. The furgeson effect in full force. None of us want to be on CNN
>>
>>76238154
Czezeta 7 65
Sometimes glock, but its extremly rare to use a gun here. Most of the time its just dead weight
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>76238332
Thank you very much, officer, for your prompt reply. Are you a member of a police force in a smaller town? I was under the impression most Czech officers carried CZ pistols.

Never heard of Czezeta either and Google returns back pics of motorcycles. You have a pic?
>>
>>76238110
Sounds fucked up. Im still amazed at how resillient the druggies are. You can broke both of their hands and they still keep fighting. Sadly we cant use tasers
>>
>>76238852
https://www.google.cz/search?q=cezeta+7+65&oq=cezeta+7+65&aqs=chrome..69i57.8444j0j4&client=ms-android-huawei&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#q=cz+7.65+mm+pistol

Heres the gun
Its one of the bigger towns in my country
>>
>>76238874
I have a guy that has overdosed maybe 5 times on heroin. The last three times happened in one week.
>>
>>76239094
I hate these people. Its just wasting ambulance on a cunt when someone else could really need. The thought of child dieing cuz of this makes me nuclear
>>
>>76239310
Yep.. and they never pay for the hospital visit. One reason it's so expensive here. It just burns through resources. It isn't sustainable
>>
>>76239459
Same here. Also they fines are never payed. Nobody cares sadly if someone did those cunts could be in jail
>>
>>76239310
I think we placed a lot of drug rehabilitation centres next to train tracks for this reason. Somehow they all have eaten tomato soup when they jump though.
>>
>>76230381

>paid $25k/yr to deal with worst parts of society on a daily basis.

Lolno
>>
>>76230381
No fuck pigs. If a pig decides to mess with mr with no just cause, they will get shot.
>>
>>76239750
30 years of work and no two days are the same. Plus more than that.
>>
>>76230381
LIGHT WEIGHT! LIGHT WEIGHT!
>>
>>76239643
We have lot of methadones centers and medis are giving clean needles so we dont have hiv epidemic. Train deaths are pretty bad too deal with. I always pitty yhe conductor
>>
>>76230381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MObwnHSZ7LI
>>
>>76240004
Yeah me too, used to work at the train station with most jumpers in the country so got used to it. Usually they jumped like a kilometer from the station away but sometimes they just jumped right from the platform. I can handle that kind of stuff but i will never forget seeing this guy jump and when the train had passed i saw a mother with two young children on the opposing platform in complete shock and hysteria. In a strange way that was worse than seeing that guy jump and get pulped in a second.
>>
>>76240598
Must have been tough job. I canrelate to this. You can grow detached, but seeing the horror in some normie, especially kid can bring you back. I stopped talking about work with most of my friends cuz I dont want too expose them to all that shit I have to deal with
>>
>>76240889
It's hard to have a conversation about something most people can barely imagine, with collegues however it was mostly morbid jokes as a coping mechanism.
>>
>>76241539
Same here, nothing wrong with it
>>
>>76230381
A lot of people are going to hate you on principle and treat you like shit just for wearing a badge.
Everything you do will be scrutinized by the public, even if you go by the book.
It'll eat up a lot of your life, both figuratively and literally.

I really don't know how they do it.
>>
>>76242034
Take care, is getting light here already, should get some hours in.
>>
>>76242581
thanks You too
>>
>>76242551
Its addictive job. You'll get huge adrenalin kicks and endorfins highs that gets you hooked. Doing something right without fucks ups and solving shit and stuff like this. Its hard to explain
>>
whats paramedics like in the US? Honestly thinking of working over there if Trump wins.

Likely I will be overqualified and under paid but I'm after experience competence to go private as soon as possible. A year in the US would likely give me that quicker than 4 years here
>>
No. Way too much physical and mental stress. Everyone has a smartphone and everyone hates you once you wear the badge.
>>
Ive met tons of red pilled people working as a Paramedic. We readily and openly discuss everything from benign topics like regulatory corruption or election fraud to more off-the-path things like the Georgia Guidestones and Agenda 21 or lately, jewish conspiracy.

You also get to stick people with needles and have some power over them in a way.
>>
File: 1461495286045.jpg (68 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
1461495286045.jpg
68 KB, 800x566
>>76230381
Cop is best job.
>t.actual desk cop
>>
>>76243776
Met any foreigners US? The UK, specifically London are practically recruiting graduates from universities here.
>>
>>76243168
You get abused to shit in the private outfits. Firefighters want your job so they can justify their existence in the post-Fire Code era of no real fires (or fires unsafe to enter with modern toothpick homes), and the nurses unions push hard against us advancing in to other roles even though we are beyond capable.

Try to get on a flight service or go 'third service' which I find comfy.
>>
>>76244028
No...we are a 95% white area with low population density. Practically no immigration whatsoever unless you count shitlord Californians, which really are about the same as refugees.
>>
>>76243776
Same here. I do combat medic on srt so I go bullshit with ems a the time. One time they got a. About a dude with a fishing pole stuck in his ass. Pretty funny shit
>>
>>76244268
Sorry i meant foreigners to the job. Its pretty common for graduates here to work in Europe or the UK because your first post is rural. Just never heard of anyone heading to the US to work yet. No idea how to go about it
>>
>>76244567
Ooh. Sorry. No, but again, we are a low volume system and not really noteworthy.

The closest Ive heard of is some system in Pennsylvania that supposedly does a sort of 'medic exchange' with a country I dont remember.

If you come over, youll want to get registered with the NREMT. That should take care of any state reciprocity that matters (NREMT certifies, but states give you permission to practice individually). I would imagine your education should transfer since ours over here is pretty lax until recently.
>>
>>76230381
Anon, no.

Trust me as someone who has grown up around cops through my parents (civilian support workers) I have never spoken to a cop that wasn't either completely unfulfilled or a corrupt piece of shit.

Imagine being someone with strong moral fiber day after day being forced to come face to face with the worst society has to offer, who coalesce among the least educated, easiest to take advantage of people in the world and wring them for all they're worth. Now imagine being almost completely unable to stop those people unless you get them in the perfect situation and can lock in an air-tight case against them. The vast majority of people you'll throw into prison are more or less, just victims of those aforementioned users and nobody wants to tackle the real problems; the drug pushers, the traffickers, and the untouchable people in high places who make money hand over fist for maintaining the status quo.

It doesn't matter how racially aware you are, eventually you realize that the people you end up coming down hardest on, aside from a few truly evil exceptions that murder, rape, and loot for fun, aren't the worst people out there, they're just the most desperate. If you become a cop, at least in a major urban area, you'll either feel nothing but guilt or watch your moral fiber erode to the point that you won't recognize yourself anymore.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.