[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the general consensus on "slut shaming"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: gaby-dunn_6.png (58 KB, 606x376) Image search: [Google]
gaby-dunn_6.png
58 KB, 606x376
What's the general consensus on "slut shaming" here on /pol/?.
>>
Bad behavior deserves to be called out.

Sluttiness is bad behavior, and should rightfully be shamed.
>>
>>76230197
Sluts are ashamed of themselves and overreact badly when call out on being a slut.
>>
>>76230197
We do it to other girls better than most guys do. It's just not as publicised.
>>
>>76230197
>>76230384

it's almost like they're having rational thoughts about sex and realizing that being a slut is actually terrible, but instead of using those thoughts to become better people they have been so coddled and brainwashed by society that they become neurotic in-denial messes and pretend to kill themselves instead
>>
>>76230577
You can say the same about literally all female behavior patterns.
>>
Don't be sluts then. Why should society embrace a girl that has had over 40 dicks in her?
>>
You can't turn a whore into a housewife
>>
Shaming keeps people from participating in harmful activities. We need more of it in all regards in society, people are too complacent with bad decisions and expect to get off scot-free for them.
>>
>>76230384
The slut cries out as she is fucking you
>>
>>76230197
And what's the excuse for the higher percentage of men killing themselves? Is it because they can't slut shame now?
>>
>>76230197
People need to learn how to actually love who they are. Not whine at everyone else to except.>>76230382
>>
>>76230197
What'a you think taco muncher?
>>
>>76230197
It's almost like shameful and dangerous behavior is a generally undesirable trait in people.
>>
>>76230197

Men rarely slut shame - men generally like sluts. Like most examples of supposed 'misogyny' it largely comes from vicious cunt girls being vicious cunts to other girls.
>>
>>76230841
awalt of course, fuck those bitches.
>>
>>76230197
Yet another example of leftism's obsession with removing responsibility from the individual. In a normal world, you do a thing, there are consequences, and you deal with them. In leftist world, you do a thing, and if the consequences are unpleasant, you're an oppressed victim and it's not your fault. Somehow, the worse the consequences, the less you can be held accountable for doing something.

It's the same as every other leftist tenet, like fat shaming, transgender acceptance, etc.
>It's too hard to turn myself into what I want to be seen as. I'd rather just do what I want and force the world to accept me.
>>
>>76230197

I advocate shaming sluts and whores.

Women are far too spoiled in western culture. They can't get away with everything, I won't let them. "Slut shaming" is a retarded buzzterm and is blown out of proportion anyways. I've been told I was "slut shaming" because I rejected a woman because she had nudes online. The term is meaningless.
>>
>>76230641
>wait for her to retire.
>>
Everyone, both men or women gets threatened online. Guys don't have a hissy fit every time someone calls them a retard and should kill themselves. If women can't handle the bants they should not use the internet
>>
I don't have a problem with girls being slutty, until they're in a relationship with someone. Then being loyal is the most important thing.
>>
>>76230197
If you're having lots of sex with said sluts you tend to get triggered less by girls in camel toe showing yoga pants. That's because you can likely enjoy the girls' promiscuous behavior instead of being teased and shamed for reacting to it.
>>
>>76230197
if a teenager kills themselves, it isn't the fault of the other teenager that called them a slut/pussy. it's the fault of the parents who didn't raise their kids to understand the words are fucking nothing and not to kill yourself over them
>>
>>76230439

Can you give some examples? I've always wanted to know more about that.
>>
>>76230197

Guys kill themselves at a far greater rate than women.

For some reason that needs no investigation, no explanation, no social uproar, money invested in treatment centers, shelters, social media campaigns.. you get the deal.

Society is completely feminized and they still clamor for more as if they didn't have the highest pedestal already.
>>
>>76230197
Act like a slut, get treated like a slut.
If you don't want to worry about being called fucking skank, don't be one.

It's not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>76230746
Heaven forbid we have a civilized and orderly society, far better to just throw out morals and ethics and live like animals.
>>
>>
>>76230197

Socially beneficial which sometimes harms the individual more than the alirty behavior. Overall, good.
>>
File: 1453175207808.png (2 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453175207808.png
2 MB, 900x900
>>76231970
this
>>
>>76230197
this
>>76231024
Its like body shaming. All done by other women and gaylords in fashion magazines.

I've never heard of slut shaming or victim blaming unless its some pooskin in the 3rd world blaming a girl for being raped by her cousin
>>
>>76230197
it's bullying

i love how feminists have turned bullying into a gendered issue now to detract it from all the boys who have and are victims of it as well.
>>
>>76232127
>woman becomes 35
>ready to settle down
>wonders where all the good men their age have gone
>mfw almost a percent have already killed themselves
>>
>>76232378

Nobody cares about boys or men in western culture. /pol/ hates them too.
>>
>>76230197
I think the sluts need to shut up
>>
>>76230197

I dont give a fuck about weak minded cucks that kill themselves due to peer pressure
>>
Riding the cock carousel diminishes your sexual market value. Deal with it.

No amount of laws and government policies will change that.
>>
>>76230384
This

they try switching the table around by calling people shitlords and other stupid things, but no one cares.

Call a slut a slut, and she KNOWS she's a slut, she will make a scene and shriek and throw a tantrum
>>
>>76230384

That's what excites me so much about them
>>
Well if they wanna fuck me instead of kill themselves, I would be glad to not shame them. ;)
>>
File: 1464640221027.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464640221027.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>76230197
Jewish media has ruined the self esteem of our white children, and all of you guys laugh about it.

Wake up.
>>
>>76230197
>______ shaming
Liberals tend to do that all the time.
>>
>>76231970
isnt the rate of suicide attempts the same but men have a higher success rate?
>>
>>76230197
Shaming works. As a matter of fact it is one of the best ways to deter degenerate behavior.
>>
>>76230197

1. We must dispel the myth that guys slut shame. Guys slut celebrate. It's other women who do the shaming.

2. Freedom to dress like a whore and fuck like a slut, not freedom from consequences
>>
>>76230197
>girl likes getting attention from boys, does slutty stuff
>HURF DURF SHE'S AN ENABLER OF THE PATRIARCHY! AN ENEMY OF FEMINISM!

>girl kills self because people shit on her for enjoying company of men
>HURF DURF SLUT SHAMING

Make up your fucking minds
>>
>>76230197
Quite literally part of human nature. Same with "fat shaming". Somethings we evolved to recognize as 9 times out of 10 bad news.
>>
>>76233306
women have higher attempts but lower success rate, so they'er either attention whores or inept, but probably both.
>>
>>76233125

Fuck you. I thought I could come to /pol/ to talk about women, all I got was angry traditionalists blaming ME and other men for everything. Women are awful, end of story.
>>
>>76233306

Women have a MUCH higher attempted "suicide" rate. It's an attention gathering device.

Men just kill themselves over their failures and shortcomings. Men have a higher suicide rate (by a huge margin) because they generally want to die, not receive sympathy.
>>
>>76233306
Yes and no. Women are just attention whores, while guys kill themselves.
>>
>>76233306
this does not surprise me in the slightest, women can't even kill themselves without help.
>>
>>76233534
heard it has something to do with them choosing pills or drowning over other more reliable stuff because they want their corpse to look great

also "I take 2 more pills than the doctor ordered because I want to kill myself teehee"
>>
>>76233549
>Women are awful, end of story
There's always /r9k/ - down the hall and to the left.
>>
File: 1464542052335.jpg (91 KB, 493x686) Image search: [Google]
1464542052335.jpg
91 KB, 493x686
>>76233549
I'm not blaming you or other men. I'm blaming Jews for subverting our women.

I want you to realize who the real enemy is. You, like our women, have been duped.
>>
>>76230382
>>76230384

First and second posts are the best posts.

/thread
>>
File: Not even hiding it.png (269 KB, 790x461) Image search: [Google]
Not even hiding it.png
269 KB, 790x461
>>76233549
fucking jew
>>
>>76230197
>literally advocating for teenage girls being sluts
I'm okay with this.
>>
If anything, sluts should be praised.

When you think about it objectively, sex is just an act to make people feel food. It follows that sluts are making more people feel good than prudes. People that make others feel good are good people. Therefore, sluts are good people. And since society benefits from having as many good people as possible, we should applaud sluts for their acts and not denigrate them.
>>
>meet a girl off tinder
>eat, take her home
>half hour later balls deep in her
>asks me to talk dirty
>eventually call her a slut
>she starts crying, real deep sobbing
>obviously stop
>shrieks at me to keep going
>crying girls is my antiboner so literally can't continue
>she just cries for the next hour and eventually (thank god) leaves
Dick, crazy, etc.
>>
>>76230197
Just leave them alone, they'll grow out of it. It's always the sluts that get married anyway.
>>
>>76233918
This is what happens in a society where people are stupid
>>
>>76230197
>kill themselves
but they don't

also slut shaming has stigma for a reason
>be a slut
>root 10 or so men
>oh fug im pregnant
>oh shit who is the father?
>guess it's just another kid growing up without a father :P
>>
>>76233306
This is proof we need feminism
>>
>>76234138
what women seeking attention?
>>
>>76234076
This is a contraceptive issue. Once vasalgel hits the market then we can begin offering it as a free procedure for teenage boys, alongside their normal vaccinations. Male birth control will pretty much completely eliminate the issue of unwanted pregnancy.
>>
>>76233704

No. /r9k/ is flooded with Ledditors and femanon shills that are depressed because Chad doesn't want them.

>>76233717

Women are also the enemy, but yes, Jews are too.

>>76233825

What in the flying fuck does that have to do with me?
>>
>>76230197
And teenage boys kill themselves at much higher rates and no one worries much at all about what specific problems they are facing or how they could be helped to overcome them.
>>
>>76230197
It's funny how women and feminists criticise "slut shaming" women but are happy to virgin-shame men.

I have absolutely zero sympathy for women. Cunts.
>>
>>76230197
I honestly believe that slut shaming is a good thing and I never miss a chance to shame a slut.
>>
I don't believe slut shaming is a thing insofar as men are concerned. It's always women who shame other women. When a man boos and hisses at a female he finds objectionable, it's not to shame her. He's just ventilating his feelings of disgust.
>>
>>76234296
>implying sluts use contraceptives
any non virgin knows condoms the pill and all that shit are stupid and dont work anyway
>>
>>76234395
>virgin-shame
This is a thing?
>>
>>76233306
ER doc here, the vast majority of female suicide attempts are cries for attention. Its basically in the average attemptee's mind a way of validating their pain to their peers.

>You hear Anonette tried to kill herself after Chad left her after finding someone prettier?
>OMG we should [insert attention and help type response]

My personal take on it is that even the dumbest, lowest quality woman can usually produce a meh quality offspring if she gets some high quality sperm there's some weird hardwired response to caring for them on a "tribal" level. Unfortunately a low quality guy in a environment with a high threshold for being productive doesn't have that advantage. Might even partially explain why so many mentally ill guys go transexual since its been popularized
>>
Except for the fact that any hedonistic and harmful behavior is going to be looked down upon by any civilized person.

You're going to be disgusted when a hobo drinks vodka all day in an alley and pisses himself, and you're going to be disgusted when a woman sucks off 10 guys in a bathroom. Both of them are chasing a fix and making absolute fools of themselves.

Women just can't stand to be called out for being sluts because social standing is much more important to them.
>>
>>76234296
A women taking 50 cocks isn't a contraceptive issue, it's a parenting issue. Parents need to understand they impact their children's lives and that they should be aware of their actions.
>>
>>76234256
No the patriarchy is designed to make men more succesfull at suicide and that is sexist. When we smash the patriarchy women can finally kill themselves just like men.
>>
>>76230197
Why is reputation in quotes? No one wants a skank.
>>
>>76233589
Ding ding ding ding
>>
File: file.png (98 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
file.png
98 KB, 360x235
>>76234306
Women are not the enemy. Without white women, there can be no future for white children.

The problem is that you bought into the gender equality lie. Women are NOT equal, and must be lead by men. Jews convinced white men that women are equal, and as a result white men stopped leading white women.

White women are natural followers, and Jews began to lead them.

Women are not our enemy any more than stray sheep are the enemy of shepherds.

The wolves, the jews, are our real enemies.
>>
>>76230197
Nothing wrong with it. It's the female equivalent of shaming men for being virgin NEETs.
>>
>>76234512
Yes. It happens to men all the time. Have you never heard "virgin" being used as an insult? What's funny is feminists claim women suffer from it, but they don't, female virginity has always been valued. It's male virgins that get attacked (by both men and women), you'll hardly see anyone defending them, credit to Milo for doing it recently.
>>
>>76234491
This. I'm all for sluts sidling up to me as long as they're cute and clean. It's not like they're trying to be heavily invested and neither am I.
If they're unattractive, I boo them because they're ugly. I don't see how this is such a big issue.
>>
>>76230197
women do it more than men according to twitter so women need to stop doing it

a man is less likely to care if ultimately he gets laid. women attack one another and use the fact nobody has touched them as a advantage over each other

that said if you get around why would i marry you? you will just leave and taker half my shit
>>
>>76230382
>Sluttiness is bad behavior, and should rightfully be shamed
*tips Pope hat*

fuck off prude, go suck on your priest's ballsack some more
>>
>>76234585
That's only true if you think having sex is a bad thing. STDs and unwanted pregnancy are the only reasons why that might be the case and those are both preventable.

Ideally, people should be having as much sex as possible. It's good for you.
>>
>>76234755
>Have you never heard "virgin" being used as an insult?
Yes, but only on the internet. I've heard "slut", "whore", "sleaze" but never "virgin" IRL.
>>
>>76234785
yeah ok go see Jasmine at the strip club and tell me if she deserves respect because she's a strong independent women fighting the patriarchy.
>>
>>76234785
The only one sucking is you, slut.
>>
>>76234785
Prudence will only increase with the waning effectiveness of antibiotics. It's going to be worse than the high of the aids scare.
>>
Everyone gets shamed about something. Suck it up sluts.
>>
>>76235000
I see what you did there
>>
>>76230197
Don't be a slut.
>>
>>76230197
>What's the general consensus on "slut shaming"
It is good for the species. Natural selection in action. Same as coward shaming.
>>
>be female
>never slutshame publicly because lefties would have field day
>privately, slowly, start to shame other girls
>just starting off with things like "yknow I'm so much happier not sleeping around haha, way less stress from guys"
>they start buying it
>two of the girl I worked on are now getting married
>before 30

feelsgoodman
>>
>>76234990
nope, religion is rapidly dying and once that goes, people will stop wondering whether or not God approves of them having sex.
>>
>>76230197

women can do whatever they want; you can't do what you want
>>
>>76230197
They deserve what they get. Sexual promiscuity ruins countriesm
>>
>>76234649
Get into science and help create artificial uteruses. Get your own white Aryan kid the way you always wanted without the hassle of women.
>>
>>76230197
I like to get my girlfriend to confess her innermost secret desires, and then relentlessly shame her for them by calling her "garbage" and "a pathetic slut." She really enjoys it and it makes her panties soaked.
>>
>>76235213
>be female
Shut up whore
>>
File: 1458903396449.gif (686 KB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
1458903396449.gif
686 KB, 278x300
>>76230197
>Teenage girls kill themselves over gossip created by other teenage girls
Ok, m8
>>
>>76234879
You sure sex addiction, reduction of self worth,having no standards, over exhaustion, reduction in sensations from sex,and over use of hormones are all good for you?
>>
>>76235213
You know the rules, 'lady'
>>
>>76235228
>nope, religion is rapidly dying and once that goes, people will stop wondering whether or not God approves of them having sex.
lol. Yah, because the desire to not to feel like a used piece of trash won't cut it. Need an invisible man who disapproves.

Going to let you in on a secret. People like me have peddled religious beliefs on people like you for thousands of years now. It never was and never will be anything more than a trick to get you to submit.
>>
>>76234649

How can any average man lead women anymore? You are speaking fantasy. Women have all been taught that they deserve a 10/10 Chad Thundercock and they do not respect any man that fails to meet those requirements. It's mostly their fault.
>>
>>76230197
What the fuck do you think?
>>
>>76235213
proofs
>>
>>76235428
Seems like you have a fetish for daddy issues.
>>
>>76234649
women have been the enemy since day 1, never forget that.

>yo adam its god
>sup god, hows it going bruh
>oh same ol same ol, how you diggin paradise
>fuckin tops god, you know how to run things
>ayyy holla at ya boy adam
>yo adam I got a gift for you, check this shit out
>ohhh snap whos that
>its eve, shes a woman
>dam she looks different, why am I gettin tingly all over
>trust me adam, you're gonna like this, have fun kid
>thanks god

a few weeks later

>holy shit eve that felt so good
>your welcome
>god dam I didn't know people could do that
>its what im good at
>aww come here girl I love you
>adam?
>yea?
>why aren't we allowed to eat those apples?
>what? lol those are gods apples
>so? why does he get them and not us?
>what? your crazy lol thats the big mans private stash
>well I want one
>eve you can't eat those
>says who?
>umm god, stop talkin like this hes gonna get mad
>are you scared of him?
>what? no...i mean not really no
>oh so you just let god push you around?
>look im gonna go for a swim, ill be back, don't touch the apples please

a few moments later
>hey eve
>woah a talking snake
>yup my name is satan
>oh, hi satan
>so you like those apples eh?
>well yea but adam said they were gods apples and we shouldnt eat them
>well who the hell does god think he is?
>thats what I said!
>you don't think you deserve those apples?
>of course I do!
>then go eat one sister! i eat them all the time!
>well...I don't want to get in trouble
>trouble? its just an apple
>yea but god did specifically say not to eat them
>and? just take a bite
>no I can't, I don't want to get yelled at
>then get adam to do it
>well...I could try I guess
>thats my girl
>yea you're right satan, god doesn't get those apples for himself, we deserve them too
>yes of course you do! here comes adam
>go make him feel good and then get him to eat the apple
>you got it satan
>>
File: 1465158654456.webm (618 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
1465158654456.webm
618 KB, 700x394
>>76235426
Counting on science fiction to save us is pure escapism. Stay grounded in the real world.

>>76235557
Improve yourself. Learn to project power and confidence. Fix your body.

Learn to be dominant with women. Don't worship them. Don't let them push you around.
>>
File: 1465035263183.jpg (31 KB, 600x322) Image search: [Google]
1465035263183.jpg
31 KB, 600x322
>>76230197
>current year
>expecting your wife's vagina to be satisfied with just your penis

Come on guys, really?...
>>
>>76235213
well done.

>>76235449
>>76235517
thats not how it works you fucking retards.
>>
>>76235557
just get a girl from the Ukraine or Romania, maybe even Russia, Italy too but only if she is a Christian.
>>
>>76235449
>>76235517
>>76235562
>caring what Chad thinks
>>
>>76230197
> Reputation is social construct.
> You want to live in society - you follow it`s constructs.
> You don't - then why you listen to what people say, bigot?
>>
File: 1436294366545.jpg (60 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1436294366545.jpg
60 KB, 600x900
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
>>
>>76230197
If they would listen we wouldn't have anywhere near as much degeneracy
Instead they ignore the obvious advice and become even bigger sluts
Asking if you should be shaming sluts is like asking if you should end bullying in school
>>
File: chinese-laundry.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chinese-laundry.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>76235679
>women are the enemy
>and to prove it, let me quote you some of this jewish mythology...

Listen to yourself.

How can anybody doubt that the division between white men and white women has been driven by jews?
>>
>>76235557
Once they hit their mid 30s and the wrinkles start showing, they get in line quick. Unfortunately for them it is too late. The chads they fucked are either losers or married and the guys they get passed around by are the guys they made fun of in high school.

t. somewhat of a loser chad
>>
>Mentally piss-weak person gets called a mean name online
>Commits suicide

>Sane, normal person gets called a mean name online
>Gets angry, closes browser down, or does something else. Any of those combinations.

I know I'm supposed to say natural selection but I like to say artificial selection since its done online.
>>
>>76230197
Be a slut and be proud or don't be a slut and be proud. If you're ashamed of being a slut then you obviously know you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>76234903
>>76234903

Girls get 'slut shamed' and guys get 'virgin shamed'.
>>
>>76234496
Vasalgel is male birth control, not female. Lets men have control over it.
>>
>>76230197
If you act like a slut you deserve to be ashamed. If you act like a lady hold your head high you are one of the very few women of value.
>>
>>76235454
You should realize that non of those are actually caused by having sex often with other people.

>sex addiction
Sex addiction is a problem for people that don't even have sex. It manifests as porn addiction in many people. It's something that needs to be dealt with regardless of how much you have sex.

>reduction of self worth
That's only the case if you believe that having sex is a bad thing. You shouldn't. There's nothing wrong with it.

>having no standards
Being promiscuous does not mean you have no standards.

>over exhaustion
Over exhaustion? People do not get enough exercise these days. Sex is not going to cause them any detrimental effects.

>reduction in sensations from sex
If sluts didn't feel anything from sex, they wouldn't be having sex.

>over use of hormones
You won't see any increase in hormones contrary to how much you already masturbate. People should be more open and replace masturbation with sex.
>>
>>76230197
I think maybe if kike media stopped pushing this "fuck like rabbits, go to da club" narrative, a lot of this would go away. Unfortunately, women are fucking stupid.
>>
>>76230197
Meh I just ignore them
>>
>>76235679
You're retarded. Earliest versions of the Hebrew bible contain two texts, one in which men and women were created at the same time.

The Catholic church needed to define itself in the first centuries of its existence, and one of the ways in which it did that was by promoting virginity even over marriage (until about 400-500).

Also, Church fathers pretty much just followed after classical anatomy and views of women which were all objectively false.
>>
>>76235703

I hate you. I don't let women push me around, but I already told you what they want and I cannot be a 10/10 Chad. Fuck you for putting all the blame on me, you stupid fuck.

>>76235754

It's not that easy. How the fuck am I even supposed to do that? It's not a two-step process you Cucknadian woman worshiping faggot.
>>
>>76235742
> My wife's boyfriend is upset at me again... Oh jeez oh darn
>>
>>76236042
>Sex addiction is...
When i quit drinking my hands shook. My body was addicted to alcohol and when i went without it my body reacted. I am getting real sick of people tossing around the word addiction. It is insulting to anyone who faced an actual addiction and kicked it.
>>
some teenage girls commit suicide because someone was mean to them about how they had a lot of sex

meanwhile, some teenage boys commit suicide because they realize they have a bad genetic profile that has no value to women at all and thus they will never have sex without paying
>>
File: 1464642842511.jpg (224 KB, 1600x1015) Image search: [Google]
1464642842511.jpg
224 KB, 1600x1015
>>76236147
What are you going to do? Give up and wallow in misery and self pity?

Man up. Make something of yourself.

If you don't help yourself, nobody will.
>>
>>76235679
>Not knowing that story is an allegory for the agricultural revolution
>>
>>76230197
>a bad person feels bad about themself
oh no
>>
>>76233100
AIDS the post.
>>
It depends on who they are. Popular girls can get away with being sluts. Unpopular girls who are already unliked or just an outcast usually get picked on for it. Most of the time it's not even because of them having sex with dudes but who they did it with and who they crossed on the high school social hierarchy. Most of the harassment comes from other women as well. This is because women compete with each other like this.
>>
>>76236308
The funny part is people thinking the first one is more common
>>
>>76235867
>>76236144
dam you guys are whippppppped. keep blaming the jews! don't blame all the cunts that write laws with their feelings!
>>
As you share your body, a big part of your ability to truly love goes away forever each and everytime.
How could you be proud to be used and abused by yourself? Your brain gets permanently fucked up, always in search of more, instead of focusing on more productive things.

t. female virgin by choice observing sluts around her, male and female.
>>
>>76233549
The /r9k is strong in this one.
>>
>>76236344
>being this triggered that women are the spawns of satan.
>>
>>76230197
>Teenage girls would rather die than stop hoeing it up.
>>
>>76236490
Based on feminism. Created by the Jews.
>>
They only kill themselves because they know they're doing bad shit. If you believed you were doing nothing wrong then the "shaming" wouldn't bother you.
>>
>>76234785
Tiggered, my semen-enriched friend?
>>
>>76236260
I agree. There are obviously worse addictions out there. The problem is that they are all lumped under the same word with now differentiation of magnitude. For example, heroin addiction is worse than alcohol addiction. But both can kill you. And nicotine addiction isn't going to kill you when you quit cold turkey, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Sex addiction does exist, it's just in a different category from addictions that you can die from. That doesn't mean it's not an issue for some people. If you're heading home so you can crank one out on your lunch break you may have a problem.
>>
File: 1451050131792.jpg (88 KB, 620x826) Image search: [Google]
1451050131792.jpg
88 KB, 620x826
>going through this bitch's twitter to find that comment
>can actually feel my cells mutating into cancer
>>
>>76236313

>Man up

There's that term again.

Fuck you, burger. Seriously. I am so sick and tired of the pro-female traditionalist shills here. I've already manned up, just not how fags like you want me to. Women were given agency, one guy manning up is not going to do jack shit.

Why is it that men, and even me specifically, are blamed for what women do? You can say "hurr durr women are like children" all you want, but they've had agency for about 100 years now and it was a disaster. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1464457209919.jpg (90 KB, 607x607) Image search: [Google]
1464457209919.jpg
90 KB, 607x607
>>76236490
Men and women are not equal. Men can navigate the world without guidance. Women cannot.

Women have been lead astray by Jews, because the Jews convinced men that women are equal to us. They aren't. They never have been, and they never will be. Women are not men, so stop holding them to the standards of men.
>>
>>76233910
Not everyone deserves to feel good not all things that feel good are good for you. Sluts spread STD's, contribute to the decline of the nuclear family, ruin families, are single mothers, ect. None of what they do benefits society their behavior is a sign of poor upbringing and character.
>>
>>76236658
>that pic
What the fuck happened
>>
File: 5l5.jpg (21 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
5l5.jpg
21 KB, 400x386
>>76236308
>they realize they have a bad genetic profile that has no value to women at all and thus they will never have sex without paying

Kissless virgin here, feels bad man. But I have no interest in paying for it. If it never happens then so be it.
>>
>>76236531

I already told people here I don't like /r9k/. What I said was the truth, deal with it.

And /pol/ can burn in hell for putting all this negativity and burden on me. I am not going to take this. I am not responsible for what women do, you're all retarded.
>>
>>76236710
>contribute to the decline of the nuclear family, ruin families
This wouldn't happen if the husbands and fathers were responsible and told the sluts to fuck off like they should. They're good for bachelors.

>are single mothers
That's why you always bring water balloons :^)
>>
Laughable when women are just as guilty of chastity or virginity shaming. Let's remember that chastity is a virtue and lustfulness is not.
>>
File: 1464839381875.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1464839381875.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>76236768
Life sucks and then you die son man up to your responsibilities or kill yourself. Oh, and have a nice evening.
>>
>>76230197
They probably need more self-esteem. People ridiculing you can build up your spine, just like weights build up your muscles. With no resistance, you're weak and untried.

Plus, the whole Puritanical society of the US should really get a make-over. I mean, I live in Italy, the home of Western Christianity, and people are far more laid back about sex, nudity, and all that.
>>
>>76236260
Still fighting the bottle, myself. I was shaking all morning.
>>
>>76236710
>Not everyone deserves to feel good
That's a pretty selfish statement. I guarantee you would never apply it to yourself. Only to people you view as beneath you.

>Sluts spread STD's, contribute to the decline of the nuclear family, ruin families, are single mothers, ect.
That's a lot of blame to place solely on sluts. For example, it's not a slut's fault that someone cheats on their spouse. That's the cheater's fault. And the single mother issue is an issue with contraceptives as I've already said. Once semi-permanent male birth control is available it will not be a problem. It's already available in India, it just needs to go through the red tape in the US.
>>
>>76236723
idk
The doggo probably ate something bad and they gave it something to make it throw up
>>
File: 1464043947649.jpg (166 KB, 585x720) Image search: [Google]
1464043947649.jpg
166 KB, 585x720
>>76236680
If you want to be coddled, go suck on your mammy's teat.

You're a man, so act like it. Play the hand you've been dealt, and quit crying about it like a little bitch. Hint: Women don't like men who cry like little bitches.

You ask other men for advice, so expect some hard truths. If you've been told to man up by multiple different people to the point where it has become an annoyance, then chances are YOU SHOULD.
>>
>>76236700
sorry but when they get involved with politics that affect an entire country, they don't just get to pull the lol im a girl card. accountability.

and everything you said I already knew was true, women are the spawns of satan himself. this doesn't mean we should shun them or treat them like shit, just don't let them make any important decisions, ever.
>>
>>76230197
so start a hashtag gabby
>>
>>76236826
Single parent children are statistically more likely to suffer from mental illness, learning disabilities, commit crimes, ect. They generally fail at life due to lack of proper upbringing and guidance. Not all mind you but most. Some find their way just fine.
>>
men fawn over sluts.
other women hate the popularity that sluts get, so they bully them.
aint no shame in being a slut.
just dont expect respect.
>>
File: 1jesus_saves.jpg (146 KB, 591x697) Image search: [Google]
1jesus_saves.jpg
146 KB, 591x697
>>76235679
LOL this is God's truth well said. Don't let fedoras or faggots discourage you, we all know Garden of Eden was real.
>>
>>76236985
>Once semi-permanent male birth control is available it will not be a problem.
Still will be if women keep divorcing men as often as they do.
>>
>>76230382
I'm sure you think nothing of it when a dude sleeps around, right?
>>
>>76237116
I know, that's why you always use rubber.

>faggots say "who needs protection, that ruins the fun"
I doubt them sluts want a kid who they can't take care of properly and neither do I want to bring a child into the world in that condition.
>>
>>76236680

Baha keep wallowing in your own self pity instead of making something of yourself. Its a good thing really, we dont need your garbage genetics shitting up the gene pool. Not to mention any child you raised would be fucked from the start as you teach them that none of the problems in their lives are their own fault.
>>
>>76230197
i don't know wtf that is since i barely leave my room
>>
>>76230197

Teenage girls kill themselves because of activists like this who install false hope in young girls.

"Do your thing, nobody will judge you."

Too bad biology says otherwise. Well-traveled females are simply less attractive compared to virgins.

She's basically saying that fire burns young girls as she's actively throwing young girls into a pit of fire.
>>
>>76236985
I do apply it to myself. Hence why I remain single I have not yet reached the point where I can provide for a wife and child so I choose not to peruse relationships romantically like a responsible man. Should I have a child It would be condemned to living worse than I do which would be cruel and irresponsible. If you aren't willing care for a child or unable to support one then keep your dick in your pants or your legs closed. If not you are part of the problem.
>>
>>76230197
Pedophiles kill themselves over pedo shaming. What's your fucking point?
>>
File: 1463882870105.jpg (105 KB, 720x541) Image search: [Google]
1463882870105.jpg
105 KB, 720x541
>>76237070
Women should not be involved in politics, and it is the responsibility of men to correct this grave blunder. Unless there is societal collapse, fixing it will take generations. It starts with us.

Nobody is going to intervene to save us. No god is going to descend from the heavens to correct us. There is no divine intervention. Only men can solve this problem. We can only rely on ourselves.
>>
>>76237158
There's a difference between an unintentional child and a child that someone tricked you into having. If we can eliminate the former, we can focus on the latter.
>>
>>76237218
But women admire men who sleep around, subconsciously. Who do you think the average woman wants more, the high status man with dozens of partners (signalling his value) or the low status KV like me.
>>
>>76237047

No, I'm rejecting everything you tell me. Why would I let some angry American fag tell ME what being a man is all about on a Vietnamese Rice Cooking Forum?

I'll act however I want. I've been told to man up on this board because of traditionalist losers like you that can't hold women accountable so they put all the blame on me, because as "traditional" as you'd like to think you are, you are a product of western society and western society despises men. Eat shit and die you wannabe tough guy, I'm not going to listening to a sad fuck like you.
>>
>>76230197
look if a girls gone past 5 different dicks in her lifetime then she should an hero and im being very generous here
>>
>>76237268
You are still rolling the dice that the rubber wont break or fail. Basically keep it in your pants or accept your responsibility. Anything else is a sign of poor character and upbringing. You don't deserve to have sex if you are not willing and able to deal with the possible consequences.
>>
File: fuckingdegenerate.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdegenerate.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>76233825
fucking jew
>>
File: 1465168802234.jpg (112 KB, 419x536) Image search: [Google]
1465168802234.jpg
112 KB, 419x536
>>76237485
Congratulations, you have defeated yourself.
>>
>>76237378
I've got a vasectomy. If I ever decide to have a child, I will either go to the sperm bank or have them extract it from my testicles. So it's a non-issue for me. And it's much better than living with artificial constraints on my life because of some idea that casual sex has to be irresponsible.
>>
>>76236042
>Sex addiction
Addictions are caused from excessive amounts of dopamine being released in your brain causing you to be in a state of continuous joy. Losing it makes you go crazy, so you get an addiction to it. Last time i checked any sexual stimulation causes dopamine release.

>reduction of self worth
It doesn't take a genius to figure out a used object is worth less than a new one. This is seen through women with meat curtains, and men through loss of testosterone deficiency from too much sex overexerting your adrenal gland.

>Over Exhaustion
Sex is like a work out, if you do too much every day, like your implying then your going to overexert your body.

>Having no standards
This was referring to sex being a good thing. If sex is a good thing then wouldn't it be ok to fuck fat ugly neckbeards, or maybe ugly ass land whales. There are limits to who you can have sex with.

>reduction in sensations from sex
If you overuse something and I mean having sex everyday like you implied. The nerve tissue would begin to breakdown in both males and females causing them to lose the very purpose of sex from your perspective.

Over use of hormones:
Masturbation is done by teenage boys very frequently because their body's can do that, they're at a stage in which they can produce hormones to keep up with the usage. However at older ages that begins to deteriorate along with the rest of the body. Same thing goes for women. Now if you have too much sex you'll overuse the ability for your body to produce your hormones. Why? Like anything else in the world it has a limit to how much it can be used, and the parts of your brain that produce these hormones will get damaged, potentially preventing the ability to produce necessary hormones in your future.

Sex is ok, but do it in moderation people have fucking limits.
>>
>>76237485
>I've been told to man up on this board
No one cares Leaf. What do you want, a fucking medal?

>>76237550
>You are still rolling the dice that the rubber wont break or fail
Rubber breaks or fails? Maybe if you leave the box out in the sun for too long...
>>
>>76237485
You should probably put together about $3,000 and take a month long vacation in Thailand. You will live like a king and sleep with as many women as you want. By the time you return home, you will no longer have pussy on a pedestal and will be able to interact with women as normal people, since you've already had what they can offer.
>>
I support all types of shaming

And if you decide to kill yourself, well you should ashamed of yourself to selfish petulant nigger

So there
>>
>>76237671
People who don't care about the ramifications of their action deserve whatever happens to them end of story. I don't have to change your mind I merely choose not to help or associate with people who behave inappropriately. I would never marry a whore or have relations with one if that means that I end up with nothing that's still better than paying for someone else's used goods. I will die with my dignity intact and not be responsible for making the world worse of than when I entered it a boast most people of the world cannot make.
>>
>>76238016
I would suggest changing your mind about neglecting a whore instantly. People change, and some times you'll find someone who's worth the world to you. However I agree when I say most whores are just that whores.
>>
>>76237671

But that's what we were talking about. This guy cares >>76237613. I mean, he's a stupid faggot, and he worships women like most posters here, but still. Why is /pol/ full of woman worshiping cucks? I don't know.

>>76237785

I thought about going the foreign route, I don't want to contribute to degeneracy though. My previous two partners I ever had were cunts, I knew about how evil women were from an early age, but those cunts made me realize how bad women truly are. Not to mention all the examples of female immorality we see daily in the western world.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll consider the Thailand thing.
>>
>>76236147

Just bathe and get a haircut first off. If you can't grow a full fledged beard then just shave, and if you can, grow it out. Look clean. 99% of getting chicks is being clean and wearing clean clothes, seriously. Brush your teeth. Take care of your skin if you have acne or whatever.

You obviously aren't strong or tall, so you're going to have to Holden Caufield these bitches. It doesn't work on Stacie's but you can basically get all the 6/10 "I wanna be a psychologist" chicks that you want. DONT FORGET TO BE CLEAN, then smoke cigarettes and drink coffee and be a full blown Camus absurdist (but don't be a fag about it) (hard to do) Write everything off as inconsequential and be short-spoken like in drive. BEING CLEAN AND PUT TOGETHER IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOOKING AUTISTIC AND PULLING IT OFF.

You don't sound like you can alpha your way to 10s so you're gonna have to be creative and goof around a bit, this is only one method out of many. You already sound depressed and defeated so the above strategy may work well for you.

Post a picture of your face so I can give you more accurate criticisms.
>>
>>76238409
I certainly do not worship women. They are beneath men, and must be controlled by men.
>>
>>76238148
Never going to happen if I have a child it will have a mother who has the character and ability to be a mother not a degenerate who will pass on her degeneracy to our child. People of poor character produce children of poor character. Change is not relevant its ones actions that define them. You are what you do.
>>
>>76238409
my friend what you needs is inspiration, you need to find some innocent girl that makes you want to ram the living fuck out of her. Go to a white church, also Assyrian churchs got some innocent girls there too.
>>
>>76230197
>dont be slut
>dont get shamed
its not hard
>>
>>76230197
Can do the time, don't do the crime. Simple really.
>>
>>76238788
>Can't*
grr
>>
>>76230382
fpbp
>>
>>76236260
Addiction is defined as any pleasurable habit that you engage in, but which you cannot STOP engaging in, even when you want to stop and when it is disrupting your life.

Sex can become an unhealthy obsession for some people, to the extent that they are driven mad. If they can't stop, despite wanting to, and it destroying their lives, then they are addicts.
>>
>>76230197
I do not give a fuck
I don't care if you whore yourself out for money
I don't care if you take to the increasingly left-leaning and censored social media platforms to shout "RACISM" and "SLUT SHAMING"

As soon as you want to make a law preventing me from calling you a cunt, for the actions that I have observed and after arrived at the conclusion that you are indeed, a cunt, I have a problem.
>>
>>76238570
Is character defined by a persons current character or past actions. People who experience evil and overcome can be trusted most. Just hope your innocent girl can handle pressure, and doesn't turn into a bitch.
>>
>>76238409

You're bitter because all your experiences with women have been utter shit. It's probably because they've been excessively shit testing you.

All you can do is improve yourself the best you can, and try to find women who isn't total shit. They're not all bad, but a lot are. Maybe find a shitty woman and train her to be a good person.
>>
>>76237070
Stephan Molyneux
>>
>>76237218
A key that can unlock many locks is valuable. A lock that can be opened by many keys is not.

Women and men are different, as a result different standards of behavior exist. A woman can punch me in the face and I am under the expectation to restrain rather than physically retaliate.

If I, a 6 foot 5 260lb male, punched a woman you could expect a mob to form to subdue and beat me for my actions.

Women can be judged for their actions, if you don't want to be judged and called out for the things you do, don't them.

I wear my MAGA hat with the expectation people will bring it up in casual conversation, if I did not want to be associated with the segment of the population that supports Trump I would not wear it.

Similarly I wouldn't suck a half dozen cocks and expect not be looked at unfavorably by my peers.
>>
>>76239379
Not an argument.
>>
>>76239622
/Thread.
>>
>>76239298
All of the above. A history of being a slut makes you a slut. You are what you do. Just because one day you are burned out on being a whore doesn't change your past or who you are fundamentally. You cannot undo what is already done.
>>
>>76236755
i might pay for it when i am 20 (18 now) depending on how close VR porn gets to reality
>>
>>76239298
Being subjected to evil is different than actively choosing to do an evil thing. The choice is all that matters.
>>
>>76238498
>>76238648
>>76239370

I don't worship cunts like /pol/ does. It's funny, because even though women are degenerate, they deserve their current state of existence.

I see no purpose in changing my entire life and taking all this pressure just so I can give a cunt her dream of a "real man" or whatever. Why are you people so focused on me anyways? Any reasonable man knows how degenerate and worthless women are these days.

As for the shit-testing, well, no. The first one expected me to give her money because I am a man and "that's what real men do". The second one had insane mood swings and showed signs of being the feminist/slut type. I'm not going to stick around for that. No, they must be dumped.
>>
>>76233306
Women "attempt" suicide, but they really just do it for attention.

Men just get it done.
>>
File: 1463886814702.png (444 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
1463886814702.png
444 KB, 1139x358
>>
>>76230197
Yeah let's all worry about the fucking epidemic of teenage females killing themselves. Let's not deal with the issue it's actually men killing themselves because society constantly shits all over them and they won't even support eachother because men are supposed to be emotionless genocide machines.
>>
>>76240100
Honestly it sounds like you're just a fag that's talked to 2 women and they knew they could take advantage of you. Grow the fuck up stop with this hurr durr muh degeneracy shit because 2 girls made you feel like a pussy. Be a fucking man.
>>
Sex-based double standards exist for a reason. To claim that sex means pretty much the exact same thing for both men and women is to fundamentally misunderstand how men and women think. I'm going to steal Karen Straughan's analogy to explain this:

>With regard to "reproductive currency," a sperm is worth like, a candy bar.
Sure they're needed to make a kid, but men can produce millions of them, we never run out, and we can impregnate theoretically an infinite number of women.

>A womb, however, is closer to the value of a nice car.
It not only helps make the baby, but it houses the baby for nine months, during which time it keeps the baby alive, and there are a limited number of eggs with which to make the baby. It's valuable.

Additionally, unlike a man, who can just bust a nut and walk away, a woman can feasibly be giving away years of her life with one sexual encounter: she's risking pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, childrearing, and all the risks that come with it. A man is risking none of these things. Thus, it is more natural for men to compete for a woman, because the woman is risking significantly more by acquiescing to a sexual encounter. As a result, when a man gets turned down, he's essentially being told, "No, you can't have my car in exchange for your candy bar."

On the other hand, a woman who lets everyone into the car, in exchange for only a fucking candy bar, clearly has no respect for her car. After you've seen her give a ride in the car for a nominal fee to numerous other men, you'll start to suspect that the car must not be that great if she's so cavalier with it. The thinking goes, if she doesn't respect her own body, herself, enough to be picky with who she lets in, she must not be worth too much.

This thinking is rooted in us as a result of millennia of evolution. It's why we are how we are today, and it's not going to be undone by some topless college bitch walking down the street with "SLUT" written on her tits.
>>
>>76239925
>>76239729

Your actions you commit can't be undone, however you can change the decisions you choose to make in the future. While the evil in someone's life is always a thing people will overcome. In the same way that people overcoming addictions maybe something they brought on themselves it's still overcoming a evil. However it seems that you still don't believe this, I wish you the best of luck in the future.
>>
>>76240321
>they won't even support each other
Just because we don't do the girl's night out feelings crap doesn't mean men don't support each other.
>>
>>76240100
Well man you'll grow out of it eventually. Good luck
>>
>>76233918
>crying girls is my antiboner

Idky but crying girls turns me on so much. But I would have been paranoid that there would be a rape allegation
>>
>>76237218
A man doesn't burden himself with another life by sleeping around. Women are inherently required to be more responsible about their partners than men.
>>
>>76240649
Whats done is done your changing has no relevance to who you are. If a dog bites its master the dog will bite again. A person who makes poor choices will continue to make poor choices. Do some get better yes but those people are few. Just because you learned from what you did doesn't change what you are.
>>
File: 1409707756536.png (101 KB, 230x303) Image search: [Google]
1409707756536.png
101 KB, 230x303
>>76230197
no empathy for degenerate women.
>>
>>76240649
Yes, you can change, but you can't un-make bad decisions.

If a girl is going to slut around, there are consequences. She can regret her decisions, she can stop making them, but she can't blame a man for not wanting to settle down, marry, and raise a child with a slut. I'm sorry, but I don't want the mother of my children to be some girl who took her top off and sucked off two dudes at a party when she was in college. I have higher standards than that.

STD's don't go away. They stick with you. That is perhaps the harshest biological lesson about being a slut. There are consequences. Nature doesn't give a fuck what your opinion about those consequences is -- you'll still have herpes when you wake up.

I'm sorry you take issue with the fact that some poor decisions can't be reversed, but that's how the world works. It seems liberalism in general brands itself as the antidote to facts like this.
>>
>>76238409
>I don't want to contribute to degeneracy though.
Don't bother looking at it like that. Without their sex work, those women have nothing. That is why they will suck your dick and hope they did it well enough that you will consider marrying them out of Thailand. You going there is not degeneracy, you're just putting food on their table.
>>
>>76240649
A person of good character would not have been addicted in the first place. Just because you overcame a poor choice doesn't change the fact you made it in the first place just like people who smoke constantly quit and relapse.
>>
>>76234496
>Virgin detected

I used to hit it raw and not pull out for my previous gf, who was on bc. Never had any scares or problems.
>>
>>76237485
Harden the fuck up, princess
>>
>>76241253
Time to get tested, Paco
>>
>>76241327
This
>>
>>76241327
i second this
>>
File: 1464726254282.jpg (22 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1464726254282.jpg
22 KB, 425x282
>>76240225
>>
>>76230197
Isn't male suicide rates far higher then women's?
>>
File: 1453504791948.jpg (312 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1453504791948.jpg
312 KB, 1223x1570
>>76230197
It needs to be done more.
>>
Wow this board has such diversity of perspective, truly a lot of interesting and differing viewpoints. I truly learn something new and profound every time I come to /pol/.
>>
>>76240576

Fuck off, loser. That was just two examples. I'm not going to listen to you. /pol/ worships women and I don't know why. You losers have no respect for other men, you only pretend to. After how western culture treats us, we come on here and the have to see you stupid fucks mistreat us too.

It's funny, because even if I did do everything you guys told and became a "real man", it still wouldn't be good enough. /pol/ is a product of western culture because /pol/ hates men.

>>76240731

No I won't. Your arrogance means nothing. Many people for years have tried to get me to serve women, they all failed.
>>
>>76241623
Women attempt suicide as a cry for attention when men do it they mean to kill themselves. Women tend to use pills men use a Gun.
>>
File: ts eternal fashism.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ts eternal fashism.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>76230197
>>
>>76241111
Quads checked

I think we have a different understanding of what were talking about here. When I say someone who can change I'm not talking about those people who live their lives with "sex", then say they need to get married when their ugly. I'm talking about people who do make mistakes but instead try to fix themselves from those mistakes instead of asking for forgiveness alone.
>>
>>76241707
The fault lies within yourself not with others opinions. To be a man is easy if you are raised to be a man.
>>
>>76241870
Fucking 40 men is not making a mistake. If she had one or two partners that's one thing but more than that is not learning from a mistake its repeating the same mistakes.
>>
>>76230197
It's a good thing if sluts are killing themselves, the human race is better off without them in our gene pool
#naturalselection
>>
>>76230641
kanye did
>>
>Make yourself easy
>Get pisses when you can easily get tossed aside

If you're valuable, you don't spread yourself thin.
Learn to apply yourself.
>>
>>76242440
>Did

Nigga is about to move on.

The nigga being Kim
>>
File: ScreenShot007[1].jpg (44 KB, 744x457) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot007[1].jpg
44 KB, 744x457
>>
>>76242106
someone who gambles till they're tens of thousands of dollars in debts is at fault for doing it to themselves. What happens when they pay it off? Are they still deemed lazy worthless bums? Or some who fucked up and fixed their mistake, don't forget about their fuck up, but know their took steps to fix it. A girl may take a shit tone of dicks, but that doesn't mean they cant change themselves.
>>
>>76236582
No not at all, I'm getting laid while you faggots are at Bible Study learning about how anything fun is a sin
>>
>>76242440
No he just pays her more now. In the end every man knows nothing good comes into his life from being in a relationship with a whore. They are fickle creatures and its having a good woman behind you that ensures a mans greatness. Every man I know who married a whore regretted it in the end. It ruined two of my brothers and both my nephews. Not to mention the countless people i know from the military and civilian sectors including my roommate who wouldn't be living with me if he hadn't married a whore.
>>
>>76242737
Trying to control your temptations in all forms is bad apparently.
>>
File: 1441142809157.jpg (517 KB, 1536x1208) Image search: [Google]
1441142809157.jpg
517 KB, 1536x1208
>>76230197

i put it on the same level as every other type of shaming.
>>
>>76242632
No, they're deemed stupid.

Also you can't unfuck dicks, dude.
>>
>>76242632
>What happens when they pay it off?
In most cases they repeat the process for decades. Because they have a problem a weakness in themselves.
>A girl may take a shit tone of dicks, but that doesn't mean they cant change themselves.
We had a saying in the military once is a coincidence twice is a trend.
>>
>>76242893
What, questioning someone's actions because they don't understand the repercussions of their actions. Shaming someone for fucking up is important for learning. They can still be forgiven for their actions though.
>>
>>76242808
A man has self control and animal has none. Lack of impulse control is also a good indicator of criminal deviancy, poor upbringing, and lack of character.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.