[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California is now a Colony of Mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16
File: 1465049226856.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465049226856.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
California is now a Mexican Colony. Proof:

Definition of colony: 1. a country or area under the full or partial political control of another country, typically a distant one, and occupied by settlers from that country.

1. Mexican nationals are assaulting American citizens in full view of the police and media and there are no consequences.

2. Mexicans have been imported by the political class to change the voting demographic in their favor.

3. Mexican nationals are now being given government identity documents in the form of driver licenses and at the same time automatically registered to vote.

4. All this is at the direct invitation of Democrats. Is this not high treason?

What do we do /pol? I'm not ready to give up on America yet.
>>
Most of California is already lost. Just let NorCal secede and become its own state, and sell the rest of California to Mexico.

Use the money to build wall.
>>
Day of the rope won't be gentle with those spics.
>>
>>76229269
>What do we do /pol?
You give them work, free education, healthcareand, drive licences, give them money if they have children and wonders why they move to your country? Are Americans that retarded?
>>
>>76230214
>>76229609
You are right mexico.

We need to rev up them ovens.

Too many retarded demoshit "americans" trying to push their agenda.
>>
>>76229269
>Cali is "Mexican soil"
>Blame whites for natives being driven out of it
Business as usual.
>>
nah the asians own everything. in 2050 they'll laugh from their towers while the spics are still picking oranges.
>>
>>76229269
op is a troll or a retarded Mexican, listed 1 twice. Mexican rioters are waking the sleeping giant.
>>
>>76229458
This.

Majority of northerners hate southerners here. Ship Hispanics to the south and secede the north. Mexico can have the south, they can find their own water.
>>
>>76230378
(((Americans)))
>>
>>76231126
Disagree. We give/sell so cal to mexico, then they'll want, arizona, texas and new mexico. We bought it square from them after the mexican american war. Lets just build a wall send all the illegals back and then work with mexican govt to keep them in their country.
>>
File: 1462425229053.jpg (21 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
1462425229053.jpg
21 KB, 639x360
>>76229269
I FUCKING WISH THESE NIGGERS WOULD STOP SLANDERING THE MEXICAN FLAG YES IM MAD
>>
>>76229269

1. the SJPD chief had a press conference where he talked major shit about the protesters and asked for help finding them

2. no, they were imported by central valley farmers as cheap laborer to break the UFW. Why do you think Reagan issued his amnesty?

3. AB60 licenses are formatted vertically, and specifically say AB60 on them. Or in other words, it's bona fide proof they're illegals. Useful if the feds ever get their shit together or if they ever leave CA

4. it happened due to the direct invitation of Republicans, because Republicans wanted the cheap labor. The Democrats just waited until they moved to cities and capitalized on it

additional information: the beaners BTFO blacks so they're ok
>>
>>76229269
It' true. So, why not build the wall around Cali and New Mexico?
>>
>>76229269
It was always a Mexican colony anon. They were just too lazy to change anything about it because they liked not having to worry about govt shit.
>>
>>76232125

proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSo2_gwPYTA
>>
>>76229269
>>76232303

also: in order to setup automatic voter registration you need a SSN
>>
>>76229269
It has always been a Mexican Colony and we would be better off being our own republic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Flag_Republic

>The California Republic was a short-lived, unrecognized state that, for a few weeks in 1846, militarily controlled the area to the north of the San Francisco Bay in the present-day state of California.[1]

>In June 1846, a number of American immigrants in Alta California rebelled against the Mexican department’s[2][3] government. The immigrants had not been allowed to buy or rent land and had been threatened with expulsion from California because they had entered without official permission.[4][5] Mexican officials were concerned about a coming war with the United States coupled with the growing influx of Americans into California. The rebellion was soon overtaken by the beginning of the Mexican–American War.

>Mexican law had long allowed grants of land to naturalized Mexican citizens. Obtaining Mexican citizenship was not difficult and many earlier American immigrants had gone through the process and obtained free grants of land. That same year (1845) anticipation of war with the United States and the increasing number of immigrants reportedly coming from the United States resulted in orders from Mexico City denying immigrants from the United States entry into California.[14] The orders also required California's officials not to allow land grants, sales or even rental of land to non-citizen emigrants already in California. All non-citizen immigrants, who had arrived without permission, were threatened with being forced out of California.

Sound familiar? It's what gives the trumpettes a boner but in reverse. This has happened before, and it will happen again.
>>
But Trump is against illegal immigrants.
Are they dumb?
Are they ignorant?
Or do they really believe that illegal migrants are okay?
>>
File: 1453415320793.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1453415320793.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
>>76231845
Agreed, although aside from the entertainment industry, socal is literally useless and a massive waste of resources. Just have to move entertainment north, sell mexico socal in good faith(already overrun by illegals and Hispanics anyway).
If they go for more land then they would give us valid cause to not only build a wall, but push it even farther south.
They do need to go back though
>>
File: IKT0CIm.jpg (57 KB, 525x503) Image search: [Google]
IKT0CIm.jpg
57 KB, 525x503
>>76232740
The reason socal is so damn popular is because of its weather. Any socal fuck that goes any further north would probably ask trump to invade new North Mexico and get socal back.
>>
Some wisdom from a Californio:

>The Yankees are a wonderful people, wonderful. Wherever they go, they make improvements. If they were to emigrate in large numbers to hell itself, they would irrigate it, plant trees and flower gardens, build reservoirs and fountains, and make everything beautiful and pleasant." - Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo, Sonoma California 1849

>5 years later his yankee "friends" stole his quarter of a million acres through lawsuits and taxes down to 300

>Australia sent us a swarm of bandits who dedicated themselves exclusively to robbery and assault. France desiring to be rid of several thousand lying men and corrupt women, embarked them on ships which brought them to San Francisco. China poured upon our shores clouds and more clouds of Asiatics, very harmful to the moral and material development of the country. But all these evils became negligible with the swollen torrents of shysters who came from Missouri and other states of the Union. These legal thieves, clothed in the robes of the law, took from us our lands and, without the least scruple, enthroned themselves in our homes like so many powerful kings." Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo.

This is why trumpettes are so against immigration, they know that their ancestors used it in the past and how successful it can be. The Mexican isn't going to wage a war, they're simply going to use the anglo-teutonic scrupulousness against them.
>>
California would be fucked if it ever did leave the United States..all the major corps would pull out at the whiff of something happening, the talented workforce members would soon leave after.

Then you'd be stuck with a bunch of low skill labor bitching about white flight.
>>
It's almost like California used to be Mexico! So weird!
>>
>>76233575
What major corps? Most of the jews make their hollywood shit in the Cuckland of the north. The biggest industry in California is agriculture, we are the breadbasket of the world. Shit we even export more rice for the chinks than they can make themselves, and we have the biggest dairies. California isn't just Hollywood and San Faggotland. We pump more oil and gas than Texas or anyone in the Union.
>>
>What do we do /pol? I'm not ready to give up on America yet.

You kill them you fucking idiot

Christ, you Americans are indeed stupid...
>>
>>76233015
The weathers good, sure, but useless when you don't have water. SoCal has to import most of its water from other states/Norcal.
Plus norcal weather is GOAT American weather.
>Mediterranean climate
>not overly hot
> snows far enough north to keep darks out

plus norcal(excluding the bay area)
>pro-gun
>resources for days
>large majority white towns the farther north you go
>beaches
>mountains
>above average women
>great agriculture
>>
>>76233985
>above average women
>above average weight women
There is a radius of ugly fat women in the North that infests Northern California the epicenter being Porkland Seattle.
>>
Please save us. I was born and raised in Kern county.. It used to be nice here besides the summer heat.

Our schools used to be 20 kids per class now its 35-45.
We never really had violence crime, now in my town there's a shooting every night. Just a few days a go we surpassed the number of murders that happened last year, before June even started...

What changed? The mass influx of illegals coming from mexico to LA, then moving north to here.

TL;DR: I watched my town town over run and become shittier than ever in the last 10 years.
>>
>>76233681
its almost like all of the USA used to be native american land...
Mexicans are the offspring of Spanish conquistadors that raped, pillaged, and killed the natives. Mexicans are no more "righteous" than Americans, nor do they have claim to a land that their forefathers sold.
Spaniards, stole the land from the natives just like Europeans stole the land from the Indians, then the Spaniards sold that land to the US after getting their asses kicked in a war. maybe we (the US) should have taken all of mexico, then we wouldn't be in our current predicament. Americans just haven't let their country become a corrupt and run by the cartels.... Oh wait...
>>
>>76229269
>All this is at the direct invitation of Democrats. Is this not high treason?
I dream of the day when the democrats will be judged and punished for their crimes against america.

I hope that not only do we purge the undesirable liberal elements from my country, but we help europe do the same, and bring the fight to the shitskins doorstep.
>>
>>76232125
So basically it's the usual Globalist Eiffel tower approach. Use the right wing to push the shit forward then come up from behind on the left to cement the change after it occurs. I fucking hate the politics in this country.
>>
>>76229269
They can have it. As long as we can Wal those fags off first. Texan here. Most Mexicans are way better than the commiefornian transplants.
>>
California is not a colony of Mexico stop exaggerating

Also Mexicans are brotier they didn't assault anybody you're just looking for an excuse to be racist towards Mexicans
>>
>>76234327
For us it wasn't the Mexicans but the fucking Katrina niggers. The chinks and plastic chinks (koreans) displaced the Mexicans they all moved to the East Side of LA, making the spics move into nigger territory and starting up problems so the niggers moved north to what used to be meth head redneck country. Then Katrina happened and all these niggers came as temporary refugees and they never left. Luckily I live in an area were my landlord won't rent to these niggers so it's mostly spics, chinks and whites here. The niggers are across three blocks and you can tell how different they are and how they fuck over any place they go. We used to be able to leave our cars unlocked when we'd go to the store (it used to be rural) but now with the influx of so many niggers, we not have security guards at the fucking grocery store. Fucking sad. The only spics that I've seen cause problems are the americanized ones that act like niggers, and those are usually bred here.
>>
>>76229269
I know your shit thread is bait with the intention of inciting hatred and all but
>California is now a Mexican Colony
This is a consequence for stealing half Mexico in the 19th century. You reap what you sow.
>>
File: SANDIEGO-USMC.jpg (12 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
SANDIEGO-USMC.jpg
12 KB, 197x255
Day of the rope saids the weeaboo 4chin white beta male who frequent Stormback.

If you can't take camp Pendleton don't even fantasize. They have an appachee looking for you with hellfires and will burn 1mile radious of "internet warriors" in 1 button. You guys are funny.
>>
>tfw most chicanos/illegals make Mexicans look worse than niggers these days
I'm sorry Amerifriends. I mean we are shitty people but that's a whole new level.

>live in Tijuana so I visit the U.S a lot
>usually just buy a one day long trolley pass and go on adventures through the city
>visit Barrio Logan
Never again.
>>
File: blackgen.jpg (69 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
blackgen.jpg
69 KB, 720x576
>>76235302
and these genrals have direct power under the president "president's own" and not congress. Good luck with ur day of the rope.
>>
>>76234862
>Also Mexicans are brotier they didn't assault anybody you're just looking for an excuse to be racist towards Mexicans

Look up videos on youtube about Californian spics attacking Trump supporters, there are punches and everything.

Spics are violent as fuck, I don't think negroids understand what they are getting themselves into.
>>
>>76229269
All we really need to do is cut off the Colorado river and watch them die a slow and painful death
>>
>>76229269
Molotovs
Kill it with fire
>>
>>76235066

>This is a consequence for stealing half Mexico in the 19th century. You reap what you sow.

>Stealing

kek

Also, I'm so sorry you lost precious land to build your tin shacks on.
>>
>>76235461
How do you know that they are Mexicans? They could be Brazilian.......
>>
File: coffee.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
I don't get it.
If you guys are upset at how many stupid people there are in your country,
why not just make your public school system NOT complete garbage?

Just a thought.
>>
>>76235066
>stealing
We literally didn't use the North, no one lived here, look at Baja, Baja Sur and Sonora, it's the 21st century and it has been barely urbanized with the exception of Tijuana/Mexicali
>>
>>76235592
I don't know maybe because of the flags and the fact they say that a lot, but they might as well be Trump spies trying to make spics look bad, right? :^)

Stop being a fucking retard, you can tell by looking at their faces.
>>
File: tmp_27332-pe8hNlE1066683291.jpg (10 KB, 251x249) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27332-pe8hNlE1066683291.jpg
10 KB, 251x249
>>76235478
Lol
Id love to see this
>>
File: 1464640383876.gif (1020 KB, 170x146) Image search: [Google]
1464640383876.gif
1020 KB, 170x146
>>76229269
>They're getting revenge for texas
>>
>>76235433
are you saying they would hesitate to pull the trigger? I can tell youre either living in all white Neighbor or are a low life. You know who hates filthy mexicans and useless niggers more than whites? Fucking hispanics and sucessful blacks. Look at the mexican poster in this thread you mong
>>
>>76234862
Killyourself wetback faggot
>>
>>76235670
Mexicans are total bros i highly doubt the people attacking Trump supporters were Mexican they were probably from some central american country Mexicans are brotier
>>
>>76235777
Bro you dont have a loo. Why are u on 4chin. Go better ur community instead of filling urself with hate. Ur wimmins are getting raped daily and ur people are shitting up the ocean on my shrimp flavored poo.
>>
California leave Oregon

CALIFORNIA LEAVE OREGON!!!!!!
>>
File: 68476456546.png (243 KB, 507x490) Image search: [Google]
68476456546.png
243 KB, 507x490
I wasn't even aware of La Raza until this election.

I've learned so much in the past year it's insane.
>>
>>76235777
Whites are huge cucks, they worship negroids and give them food and shelter. Spoiled american blacks don't know what real violence feels like. The moment a black rapes or murders some mexican child, some gang will get into his house to take care of him and his entire family.
>>
>>76235851
Mexico is a better ally for the US than Canada is.....
>>
>>76229269
>political control of another country
The country of Mexico has 0 political control there you stupid faggot
They can't send troops in, they can't really send in worker companies to start infrastructure work
If you can't do those two things it is not a colony
Now fuck off
>>
>>76235922
Not an argument
>>
>>76235921
MIDF plz, the crowd had all sorts of mexican signs/flags. that's not "bro tier"
>>
>>76235592

>How do you know that they are Mexicans?

All of them look like Native Americans
>>
File: 1448905609702.jpg (347 KB, 1072x1292) Image search: [Google]
1448905609702.jpg
347 KB, 1072x1292
>>76236079
>If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before election day

Gotta love that peace and tolerance
>>
>>76234514
>Spaniards, stole the land from the natives just like Europeans stole the land from the Indians
desu is wasn't even the same thing. the spaniards sent boats full of nothing but fighting aged men and weaponry. it's clear their intent was to kill and conquer. the colonists brought over families with women and children, and tools to start new lives in the vast wilderness. their killing of the inhabitants was a reaction to territorial indian aggression. you're not going to just stand there and let the red man scalp your wife and kids.
>>
>>76236693
>colonists dindu nuffin

Trash post desu
>>
>>76236901
>redman dindu nuffin
(((how original)))
>>
File: chrome_2016-06-03_18-16-29.png (108 KB, 832x631) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-06-03_18-16-29.png
108 KB, 832x631
Mexican nationalists beat down whites for being white, and the media only criticizes them because "it makes trump look good".

No criticism of mexican nationalist invaders,
>>
>>76230419
This is the most likely outcome actually. Not sure how to feel famalamz
>>
>>76233540
>This guy one hundred and fifty years ago getting butthurt over losing his land is 100% applicable to modern politics today

This is why you need to go.
>>
>>76236693
Actually they did, but continue to believe the history told to you by your liberal teacher. America bad, Mexico good...
>>
File: fearmongering.jpg (109 KB, 742x724) Image search: [Google]
fearmongering.jpg
109 KB, 742x724
>>76236079
>>
actually white devils were the colonists and now brave mexicans are taking their land back
>>
>>76229269
As long as over 30% of voters still have a head on their shoulders, I wouldn't worry that much. Remember that the silent majority vote with their brain.
>>
File: IMG_20140516_161700.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140516_161700.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
One solution is for the USA to conqueror Mexico and annex it, therefore It would be easier for people south of Mexico to enter the USA.
>>
>>76237257
that wasn't the message of my post at all.
>>
>>76236901
Fuck off

Mexico owned California for about 20 years in the 1800s. You know what they did? Levied huge taxes and closed all the missions. When the citizens begged the U.S. to take over, a full 90% adopted U.S. citizenship.

Ask yourself, if California was ever really Mexico, where are all the native Californians (Mexicans?) Ask around. I bet you won't find any hispanics who's families immigrated pre 1970s
>>
File: California1838.jpg (3 MB, 2243x3139) Image search: [Google]
California1838.jpg
3 MB, 2243x3139
>>76229269
California was a sparsely populated frontier area and barely significant to Mexico during the entire twenty one year time it fell under their nation's borders.
>>
File: 14649758404280.jpg (442 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
14649758404280.jpg
442 KB, 1280x905
>>76229269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r33TJWf8RK8
>>
>>76229269
I like Mexicans, they mow my lawn for cheap and get my linens nice and WHITE. As long as they keep their flag out of my fucking face and don't vote or steal welfare benefits I don't really care if they are here or not.

If a Mexican wants to move to America and let us teach their children not to be savages I think that's fine. If you're a Mexican and want to vote or want any rights at all you should stay in fucking Mexico.
>>
>>76237355
God you are insane! its like me going to my childhood house and terrorizing the new owners into abandoning their house just because it belonged to my parents years ago. Just because i didn't agree with the fact that my parents sold their house at the time doesn't give me any right to force the new owners out.
>>
>>76237712
the thing is even if we gave Mexico some of that land back, they'd start leaving that land and go to the USA again for them benefits.
>>
>>76237939
Lmao. They left Mexico to come to the U.S. to turn it into Mexico. Mindfuck
>>
>>76233912
Ha I live in West Texas. You don't pump more oil or gas. You do feed us though
>>
>>76233912
You're retarded. Silicon Valley alone has something like the 17th biggest GDP of any country in the world.
>>
>>76232303
Garcia is an active member of La Raza. This feigned worry is only put on for appearances.
>>
>>76238178
>media's frenzy to disprove connections of these people to La Raza is only further publicizing them to the masses
>>
>>76237539
semi rare
>>
>>76237915
it's more like the new owners believed every house between the two oceans belongs to them so they displaced your parents
>>
>>76237818
I bet Spartans really like their slaves before the whole "taking over and killing all of them" part.
>>
>>76238780
Define "displaced"

90% of Californian citizens immediately adopted U.S. citizenship after the U.S. took over and stayed. Are you talking about the 10% (mainly Mexican government officials) who returned to Mexico?
>>
Why don't these people, y'know, fix Mexico and turn it into the country they break the law to enter?
>>
>>76238780
My main point was I have no control over what my forefathers did nor do any mexicans. We (US) owns it now. and until we want to sell it or lose it via a war it will be ours.
Also, why give it back? so they can turn it into a shithole country over run by political corruption, cartel wars, and injustice?
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.