[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim for trump here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1465168531918.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1465168531918.gif
896 KB, 700x600
ask me anything pls i need something to do at 7:00
>>
>>76228291
How do you defend Trump when people say "Trump wants to b& all muslims"?

Ever ate pork?

Favorite movie?

Opinion on dark green trash cans.
>>
>>76228737
1. I already understand the ban thing, and it is for a good cause. I usually don't defend because there is no point in fighting against either a teenage girl or a 4th grader.

2. Nope. Besides, pigs eat their own shit.

3. Clockwork Orange

4. You put Sweden in the dark green trash can.
>>
>>76228291
You're not a special snowflake, m8. People everywhere are tired of wheeler-dealers and look to America to usher in an era of cut-through-the-bullshit unobliged leaders who do what is required of them by the people that elect them.
>>
>>76229107
R A R E
A
R
E

but it seems like most of us aren't tired of wheeler-dealers.
>>
>>76228988
>Besides, pigs eat their own shit.
Only if they're out of other options. Rabbits however couldn't survieve if they didn't eat their own shit. I bet you still eat rabbits.
>>
>>76229314
I don't eat rabbits tho
but touché
>>
>>76228291
There happens to be a Jew behind you, what do?

Why do you call yourself a Muslim if you're a faggot like all the other OPs?
>>
>>76229467
Ah. Good verse from the Hadith.
That verse applies to the past, in which Muslims were fighting the Jews who sided with the Pagan tribes.
>>
File: MooDog.png (332 KB, 360x504) Image search: [Google]
MooDog.png
332 KB, 360x504
>>76229628
I didn't think that I could lose anymore respect for Muslims until now.

Nothing I hate more than a sellout. Betray your people and die divided like the fools you are.

Pic related, Do you like my drawing ?
>>
>>76229628
Don't be such a liberal about your interpretation. "That verse applies to the past." Then why is it there in a book that's meant to be universal? There are lessons to be drawn from the historical verses. You should be able to contextualise the message of that verse with the now-available knowledg of the intense tribalism of the Jews. They will always look out for each other rather than an outsider, and this is to be remembered.

By misleading non-Muslims about the way to treat the verses, you're making them more likely to despise you when they do their own research. Just let them know how the parables are there to provide context, and even if they dislike the message there at first they will be able to place its importance later if their curiosity about the religion persists.
>>
>>76230118
noice drawing

ok end of thread this whole entire thread was bait
>>
>>76230187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxelJ6ADGes
think deeply after watching that vid
>>
>>76230403
Yeah, you know what, I'd rather not. Fucking apologists.
>>
>>76228291
Do you need something to do at 7:00 because you need an alibi?
>>
>>76229270
>pakistain
>rare
>>
>>76230549
kek
>>
>>76230677
I'm assuming that's a yes.
>>
>>76228291
what does vivian's milk taste like
>>
>>76228291
rhetorical question here.

is hestia bestia?
>>
>>76228291

Why are you a muslim. You can stop being a muslim at any time.
>>
>>76228291
Have you ever thought about suicide bombing the middle of a BlackLivesMatter rally?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.