[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit will ruin students lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Brit_student_in_Denmark.png (74 KB, 532x870) Image search: [Google]
Brit_student_in_Denmark.png
74 KB, 532x870
Brexit will ruin the education of British students studying in EU countries.

This guy is English and studying in Denmark.
>>
>>76225444
bullshit

things like universities can have special laws to make sure she doesn't have to pay anything, its just propaganda bullshit

People also don't have to pay special if they want to study in switzerland
>>
>>76225444
>Louis Marchant
>Marchant
>((((())))))
Good riddance
>>
yes and because of EU cuckery every degree is the exact same in every EU country.
He will lose nothing.
>>
>>76225673

>People also don't have to pay special if they want to study in switzerland

Source?
>>
>>76225444
Are his studies going to finish after 2 years? If not, then it doesn't matter.

Also it's bullshit. Fucking hate normies.
>>
>>76225444
good
>>
>>76225444
That sounds quite bullshit, in that case all other foreigners in UK would start to have paying as well and I do not think that UK is cheap.
>>
>>76225444
>boo hoo Ill have to pay for school!

Fuck euros and their entitlement. Suck it up and get a job while going to school.
>>
>>76225705
>Marchant
>((((())))))

He is NOT Jewish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marchant

>>76225902
>>76225917

Who asked any Amerifaggot anyting? Go send your tax dollars to Israel and leave this discussion.
>>
Also has not even been an exact discussion on what terms the UK will leave EU even if the vote goes through.
>>
>>76225444
save this poor lad money, time, and a lib brainwashing
>>
>>76225444
Fuck that, nation duty comes first than helping faggots end their university. Brexit NOW.
>>
>>76225917
>be le americlap
>pay to get shot
nigger
>>
>Leave EU
>Control your own government and borders, Pen your own laws, Freedom to make deals with other nations, UNKNOWN THINGS
>Stay in EU
>Study abroad for cheap, Don't have to worry about carrying a passport

Why would you ever leave? ;^3
>>
>>76225444

A friend of mine is currently studying in Denmark, hes coming back over here to vote leave. Guy in your image is full of shit.
>>
>>76225444
>want to study in sweet denmark
>isnt just free to study: you get PAID
>will never get a long lasting job in denmark: will simply move back to the UK
>''this is unfair, why do i have to pay to study abroad in a place i plan to leave?''

you are no countryman of mine
>>
>>76225444
>>76225993
"He is NOT Jewish."
Only a JEW would say that.

I dare you question your ethnicity OP. You're Jewish!
>>
>>76225444
How are people this retarded? Does everyone on /pol/ know so little about EU legislation that you are unaware that Britain won't actually leave until 10 years has passed?
>>
>>76225444
Maybe he should try saying he's a refugee -- think they'll give him free tuition then?
>>
>>76226393
this also but still he probably won't have to pay

I can't stand this entitletness of western-euro youths
They all think money grows on a tree
>>
>>76226393

He is in STEM and has a Danish gf.

He will contribute more to society than 300 Syrians.
>>
>>76226527

Hes clearly not brown enough for that anon
>>
>>76226657
who gives a single shit? we dont need a brit cunt to live here for five years and then move away, taking many thousands of KR with him.

we dont need someone who comes here to get educated and paid, and then leaves, and we do not need 300 syrians.
>>
>>76226826
>and then move away
>and then leaves

He is not going to leave. His field is better paying in Denmark.
>>
>>76226826
Before you make yourself look even stupider i hope you are aware that for every foreigner studying in Denmark a Danish student gets to study abroad for free?
>>
>>76225444

Is it illegal for non-EU students to study in the EU? If yes then you (and this douchebag English guy) have a point. If no then you're both full of shit.

The supposed benefits of EU membership are not exclusive to members of the EU - as those in Norway, Iceland, Switzerland know fine well. What is exclusive to EU members is the loss of sovereignty, financial waste, regulatory madness, and evergrowing amounts of bureaucratic bullshit of the EU which is steadily increasing it's interference in the domestic politics of member states.
>>
>>76225444
everyone else has to pay £9k, that little cunt tried to play the system so i hope he gets shafted
>>
>>76225444
>>76225746

That's it. I'm going to your shitty countries so I can leech benefits. Thanks for being good goyim.
>>
>>76226657
>more
>implying Syrians will contribute at all
>>
Good.

World isn't free,youngfriends.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.