[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sport do you play /pol/? Golf fag here I am not particularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 04firstdraft-Trump-tmagArticle.jpg (65 KB, 592x395) Image search: [Google]
04firstdraft-Trump-tmagArticle.jpg
65 KB, 592x395
What sport do you play /pol/?

Golf fag here

I am not particularly good but getting better. Fantastic for socializing.
>>
Golf is fun, mostly because it's really social, tennis, golf, and soccer are my favourite.
>>
I've found ice hockey is strangely easy to have fun with irrespective of skill level.

Maybe off-road rally would be a more appropriate claim even if not official.
>>
>>76224522
It's because skating is really fun, I suck at it but you don't feel bad if you fall it's fun being in the ice. Also it's not ice hockey it's just hockey
>>
>>76224237
Golf is good because you can drink while you're doing it.
>>
>>76224741
There's field hockey too, you fucking retard.

And street hockey if you had an awesome childhood.
>>
>>76224741
>you don't feel bad if you fall
trudat

It's a good equalizer, and it's a fundamentally simple game for anyone to play. Might be part of why it's so popular and packs huge arenas full of violent drunks.
>>
>>76225052
>CAAAR!
>CAAAAAARRR!
>GAME ON!
>GAME ON!
>GAME ON!

THWACK
>>
>>76223949
Water polo when I was in school, that shit is brutal.
>>
OP here

I forgot to mention that I've never encountered some shitty ass liberal on the golf course so that makes it even better.
>>
>playing the physical jew
>>
>>76223949
Cycling.
>>
>>76225052
Yeah but those are different there's just normal hockey which is on the ice, field hockey, and floor hockey.
>>76225331
Golf is really popular in Canada for some reason I've seen hippy looking guys playing golf here.
>>
>>76223949
cross country

damn good
>>
>>76225572
You guys don't let your kids play street hockey?
>>
>>76225837
Yeah we do, we always called it floor hockey though street hockey is used too but I hear floor hockey more, ball hockey too is another name for it.
In the summer every other driveway has some kids playing hockey I live in Toronto though so I don't see it played on the actual street very often
>>
Hockey is very comfy
>>
(((Golf))) is a white man's sport, how can you go wrong?
>>
>>76225994
Oh. I regard floor hockey as something that is played on like an actual floor and with a puck. Street hockey is where you have a ball and you smack it right in to that motherfucker's face when nobody bigger is around to stop you.

It's brilliant.
>>
>>76223949
I like golf but people think girls are no good and never let me in their foursome. It is good for socializing though if you bring other people I find.
>>
>>76226208
I think it depends, since I grew up in Toronto where playing on the street can be hard we probably use floor hockey more than someone from a small town where there's zero traffic.
>>
>>76226298
LONDON
>>
File: President-Obama-golfing.jpg (19 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
President-Obama-golfing.jpg
19 KB, 460x288
Tiger woods
>>
>>76226448
Probably. I didn't grow up in the middle of nowhere, but we also set bonfires in the street and shot off illegal fireworks on the 4th of July, and everybody around came to watch and the cops didn't bother us.
>>
boxing and swimming
>>
>>76226473
what?
>>
>>76226647
We always did bonfires in the back yard and shot fireworks but on the street it wouldn't work because even on the quiet side streets you could get a few cars come by sometimes. Especially these days because everyone is using them as a shortcut to get through the heavy traffic
>>
>>76225757
This.

x2 state champion cross country runner here.
>>
Swam in highschool. I golf. Will play the occasional pick up bball game.
>>
basketball. best sport there is. also, go cavs
>>
>>76226903
I lived on the other side of a sharp corner and you should have seen how they swerve when they think they're going to racecar through and all of a sudden there's a big fire in the middle of the road.

top kek
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.