[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enrolling in Trump U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
File: Trumpu.png (32 KB, 628x326) Image search: [Google]
Trumpu.png
32 KB, 628x326
When this place reopens, what should I enroll for?What are you guys going to enroll for?

Supposedly the reviews are good.
>>
Such a pity. Not only do you guys openly shill for Trump, but you're also giving him your money by going to a discredited university. Why am I not surprised at all.
>>
>>76222976
Kek nice post anon.
I suggest the "Trump gold pack", it has a surprisingly 15% discount.
>>
>>76223485
What does the gold pack include?
>>
>>76223222
Your mom openly shills for my dick.
>>
>>76223222
Better than giving money to a Jew that won't make any difference my life.
>>
>>76223222
Do you realize that yo leader is a faggot.
>>
>>76223695
I don't know, it's the most expensive one. Can't you afford it?
>>
>>76224190
I dunno, maybe I could take out a loan if it means I can get into a really good career. I don't think they give student loans there though.
>>
File: 1464994464736.jpg (229 KB, 1127x1494) Image search: [Google]
1464994464736.jpg
229 KB, 1127x1494
I hear they have a pretty good wall building program
>>
>>76222976

POST YFW HE OFFERS A DEGREE IN CONSTRUCTION
>>
>>76224597
Don't you need licensing to do build walls though?
>>
>>76222976
>When this place reopens, what should I enroll for?What are you guys going to enroll for?

This is the dumbest thing you could possibly do. Even if you are a trump supporter. Come on.
>>
>>76222976
Is this going to be where he trains his brownshirts (redhats)?
>>
>>76222976
>defending Trump U

Don't do this

This is the one thing, other than Trump attacking judges for their race, that is going to derail his campaign
>>
>>76225065
Bullshit, he is gonna reopen it and it will be more successful than ever.
>>
>>76225065
Why, what did Trump do wrong?
Oh yeah, nothing.
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>76223222
>discredited university

discredited by irrelevant libshits
>>
>>76223985
why not go to a real university that doesn't have multiple lawsuits on it for fraud
>>
>>76225307
He called an American judge born in Indiana a 'Mexican'. That's what he did wrong.

He could have attacked him for being an Obama appointee or for accepting an award from La Raza, both legitimate points, but the first thing Trump goes for is his name and race

Trump, therefore, is a racist
>>
>>76223222
i'll discredit your mom's pussy from ever being penetrated again with my huge cock
>>
>>76225065
Mexican isn't a race a dumb bastard
>>
>>76225507
>He called an American judge born in Indiana a 'Mexican'.
He's not wrong
>That's what he did wrong.
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>76225507
>calling people "Mexican" is racist
>meanwhile said Mexican accepted an award from a Mexican supremacist organization
hmm
>>
>>76225472
Yeah but this one is involved with Trump. He will make education great again.
>>
>>76225507
Mexican isn't a race; it's an ethnicity.
>>
>>76225307
>Why, what did Trump do wrong?
literally sell something without any promise, he scammed those kids.
>>
>>76222976
His trump university is a scam like all american "universities" that charge shitloads of money for useless education.
>>
>>76224778
Only in the UK.
>>
>>76225626
But Trump didn't say that though Mehmet

>>76225625
He's not a Mexican, he was born in the United States

But whatever, you can keep blocking your ears

Trump is never ever going to be President anyway
>>
>>76225636
he sold his name to the university and appeared in videos that the Uni used
>>
>>76225697
It isn't a real university. He was force do to change the name. it isn't accredited. It is part of the for-profit education sector. It's sad.
>>
>>76225065
Like half a dozen people out of thousands are bitching. The Lugenpresse blow it out of proportion so gullible fools and Killery shills have something to talk about in politics besides her long string of disrupting the middle east to make profitable arms deals.
>>
I love Trump, but his university is clearly a scam.

You have to be next level stupid to enroll in a thing like this.
Which is what Trump was hoping for and which is why he made them all sign sworn statements to not sue him if they didn't learn anything.

There is literally nothing wrong with exploiting stupid people to make money. This just triggers liberals because he's better at it.
>>
>>76224806
This. *sigh* it's 2016 guys...
>>
>>76223222
yea, because most universities these days are setting a shining example of what education truly means....

you give leafs a bad name
>>
>>76225761
Trump wasn't careful. I don't blame trump for Trump U. In canada, in Toronto, Trump also sold his name to a building ran by incompetents. He got a licensing fee, so its an easy way to make money but beyond that, the whole enterprise was a shit show and predatory.

I know pol hates poo in the loos, but in canada they ain't that bad and like a bunch of hard working ones got tricked so badly by the sales dept of the company that licensed the trump brand that they gave up their life savings (300 to 500K).
>>
>Trump U in 2007
>INVEST IN PROPERTY GOYS IT'S THE SAFEST MARKET THERE IS

Yeah I bet you dumb /pol/tards would love to go to Trump U
>>
>>76225859
find me some universities that are not in it for profit m8
>>
Why is a "real" university charging a hundred thousand dollars for a completely useless Women's Studies degree any better than what Trump did?

Oh, right, it's not. Not at all.
>>
>con artist runs for president
>/pol/ votes for him and gives him their money
literally retarded
>>
>>76225919
>There is literally nothing wrong with exploiting stupid people to make money.
there definitely is when you want to put this man as the president
>>
>>76225919
>There is literally nothing wrong with exploiting stupid people to make money.
you are a bad person
>>
>>76225900
Press may blow it out of proportion, but why are you confusing quality education with a business opportunity? TrumpU was a scam. He even had that 'rich dad' bs faggot shilling for it.

>>76225990
Canadabro, in america the concept of university isn't educated. Have you heard of Devry Institute? Those are scams. They cost an arm and a leg and their degrees are unaccredited. We live in a comparatively different place than america in terms of higher education regulation. TrumpU was a scam.
>>
>>76226112
>Why is a "real" university charging a hundred thousand dollars for a completely useless Women's Studies degree any better than what Trump did?
well for one, no women's studies classes promise a return on your investment, trump U did.
>>
>>76225919
Yeah the Clinton Foundation is also legitimate

It's just a fundraiser for charity!

Nothing to see here folks
>>
>>76226261

How so? Its how 99% of people get rich. You think of some stupid thing that dumb goys would like and you give them that service.

There's nothing more American or capitalistic than that. The only people who don't like this are the schmucks who fall for it.
>>
File: badass.jpg (327 KB, 1484x1036) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
327 KB, 1484x1036
>>76224597
this
>>
>>76226350
>return on your investment
What did this mean specifically?
>>
>rump University LLC (formerly the Trump Wealth Institute;[3] later named Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC) was an American for-profit education company that ran a real estate training program from 2005 until at least 2010. After multiple lawsuits, it is now defunct. It was founded by Donald Trump and his associates, Michael Sexton and Jonathan Spitalny, in 2004.[4] The company offered courses in real estate, asset management, entrepreneurship, and wealth creation, charging fees ranging from $1,500 to $35,000 per course.[5]

So you can take a course in real estate.
It's like one of those programs where you go to some convention center and here some guy give you a motivational talk.
>>
>>76226087
>Harvard
>Oxford
>Cambridge
>All universities in canada (by regulation)
>UChicago
>NYU
>Columbia
>UC system of califorina
>state universities

>>76226112
Those women studies degree are taken up by people who want to destroy our culture. You dismiss it as a joke, hur hur low paying wages, but you do not realize that the education they receive is like learning how to use a weapon to destroy us. Women studies graduates aren't in it for the money. They are in it for our blood, literal blood.
>>
>>76225919
The thing is that most of the people falling for scams are not "dumb" (low IQ) people because they usually know that they are dumb which makes them extra cautious to scams.

Smart people get scammed much more than dumb people because they think they are smarter than everyone else.
>>
>>76225742

>The word mexican can only mean a mexican national.

Time to turn the computer off, steve.
>>
>>76226668

Dumb people are not extra cautious and the vast majority of dumb people have no clue they are dumb.
>>
>>76226581
trump U promised financial return if they took his university
>>
>>76227030
I mean dumb in the libtard sense of the word which means not educated.
>>
>>76227783
Education changes how your brain function. One of the things higher education should do is make you more weary of lower forms of thinking our brain engages in.
>>
>>76227682
>>76226350
Yeah this

people just get university degrees for shits and giggles. They don't expect to benefit financially.
>>
>>76226618
>>All universities in canada (by regulation)
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHH
>>
>>76229892
shm

i guess you can't bother to learn what laws your nation/province has passed.
>>
>>76230275
universities in Canada are definitely run for profit, no matter what the law says
>>
>>76226618
>>Harvard
It's strange how a university that isn't for-profit has somehow amassed billions in wealth that is invested in hedge funds. I guess that is just how it goes when Jews are involved.
>>
>>76230416
I guess when you are a freedman on the land, you can substitute your made up definitions of the word and still insist you are right.
>>
>>76230680
Rich benefactors and alumni. Harvard is there to educate the elite of america, always has been.
>>
File: cantwait.jpg (9 KB, 201x196) Image search: [Google]
cantwait.jpg
9 KB, 201x196
>>76222976
hmm think ill be enrolling in the medical sciences
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.