[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people support libertarianism again? No government control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: libertarian dreamland.jpg (2 MB, 1921x3132) Image search: [Google]
libertarian dreamland.jpg
2 MB, 1921x3132
Why do people support libertarianism again? No government control is bound to result in nothing but an uncontrollable mess.
>>
>>76219625
>implying you would not want to live there
>>
>>76219732
>implying i want to get cancer from some dodgy shit and die before turning 40
>>
>>76219625
>implying that a libertarian society would be anarchy

Itty bitty boo itty bitty boat
>>
>it was a friendly, tight-knit community that was poor but generally happy

Whoa, sounds like a literal hell. Government can't have people coming together and helping each other.
>>
>>76220015
>implying it wouldn't
People would take the piss and do whatever they like if the government weren't there to stop them.
>>
The Walled City of Kowloon actually had less crime than people expect and almost all of it was drug crime, there was very little in terms of violent crime.

The people who lived there actually almost universally say they missed it. They loved the close-knit atmosphere and communal feeling
>>
>>76220120
They were just too poor, uneducated and dumb to know any better and realise their sorry condition.
>>
>>76220199
1: Kwaloon City wasn't libertarian but more Anarcho-Syndicatism

2: Libertarianism isn't a system completely devoid of government

3: I don't believe it
>>
>>76220120
They were actually getting richer and richer by the year. That's why it was demolished by the US government.
>>
>>76220284
Heard this argument from advocates of war in Iraq.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.