[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of the "Alt-Left"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: AltLeft.png (328 KB, 1015x689) Image search: [Google]
AltLeft.png
328 KB, 1015x689
What does /pol/ think of the "Alt-Left"?
>>
>>76217739
No such thing exists.
>>
>>76217739
Did you just make this shit up? Almost none of that is true.
>>
>>76217739
There was a 'New Left' in the late 60's and 70's that included Hunter S. Thompson and Gloria Steinam and the like.
>>
>>76217739
Fuck that. I don't want the goddamned nation of islame!
>>
>>76217739
The Alt-left is none of those things.
>>
seems hypocritical
>>
There may be shades of a few of those points. I think I'd put it all under the umbrella of victimhood. If there is such a thing as an alt-left, then at it's core is professional perpetual victimhood.
>>
File: 1465080511633.jpg (64 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
1465080511633.jpg
64 KB, 680x478
It's impossible to be edgy if you're on the left. Alt-Left is just leftists trying to LARP as cool edgy political revolutionaries and signal that they're some hip leftist version of the alt right.

"Alt-left" = Islam and communism, just like the SJWs. It's ovenworthy cancer and dumpster fire tier politics over all
>>
i too have visited leftypol
>>
ita basically delusional unironical communists
>>
File: 1460588318479.png (440 KB, 546x492) Image search: [Google]
1460588318479.png
440 KB, 546x492
>>76217739
There is no alt-left

There is no alt-right

Stop being a faggot, OP.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.