[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women and politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nin5yeqfjo1tqp5fto2_250.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nin5yeqfjo1tqp5fto2_250.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>Yeah I want to see that movie too, anon. Haha you should take me and..

>OMG do you see that idiot in the Drumpf hat? What a joke. Is he serious??

How do you respond to this? I've just been responding with "I like Trump" and seeing where it goes from there.

I've converted two people into Trump supporters but both of them are male. Can women be reached by any means besides fighting until we are the status quo?
>>
>>76217636
>OMG do you see that idiot in the Drumpf hat? What a joke. Is he serious??
Heh, yeah I know right. Haha. Hah.
>Can women be reached by any means besides fighting until we are the status quo?
Probably mostly depends on your confidence in the short term, and your social status in the long term.

Personally I'm a coward, /pol/. I've been lying whenever Trump comes up. Pretending I never have any idea, that I'm not interested in it and going along with whatever they are saying. I'm beta as fuck and I'm ashamed.
>>
>>76218324
If I was less autistic about politics I'd probably be the same way m8. It's never comfortable telling people you support Trump knowing how brainwashed most of them are. I feign some level of apathy to a degree unless they go full tumblr then I go off.
>>
>>76218324
get your shit together and just say 'what exactly do you have against trump?' with this youre not saying you like him (avoid saying youre a trump supporter) but you do it the socrates way: ask questions until they realize their trump hate is baseless
>>
Women are going to overwhelmingly vote for Trump despite all their talk to the contrary. At the end of the day, they vote with their pussies, and their pussies are secretly splooshing over the only primal alpha male in this race.
>>
I've converted my gf and she overstayed her visa to he with me (canadian)
>>
>>76217636
Women can't be turned onto Trump by reason, only by being attracted to men who are Trump supporters.
>>
>>76221016
Women are mostly bluepilled. Redpills already pledged their vote to our god-emperor.
>>
File: 1333222464628.jpg (53 KB, 462x679) Image search: [Google]
1333222464628.jpg
53 KB, 462x679
>mfw my gf is more racist than me and says shit like "ugh, can you imagine working a service job having to talk to pakis all day?" all the time
>>
>>76220710

>I've converted my gf and she overstayed her visa to he with me (canadian)

Not surprised. I imagine Asian women would be more easily swayed with facts due to their higher average IQs.

>>76221016
The best I've been able to pull off is to get them to accept defeat. Maybe I'm making them feel stupid and should change my approach.

>>76221422
I know racist women but the thing that is difficult is getting a lefty(Your average woman) to convert into a Trump supporter.
>>
>>76217636
Women who work real jobs (not counter-candy) generally have a decent idea of what the world is like. Take my GF for instance. When she finished school and wasn't able to immediately secure a position in a law firm she got a job as a delivery driver for a month to hold us over until she got a good offer. In that month I saw her going from not-quite-libtard status to "kill the niggers" status. It was incredible. The fact that they never tip and she got mugged twice and has to deal with sexual harassment and death threats constantly sort of sobered her up to the actual state of things.

The irony is that she got a job at a firm run by Jews so guess who she's going to end up hating next? : ^ )
>>
I don't give a fuck, I just tell them I support Trump. If they don't like it, they don't belong in my life.

Women want someone who is alpha and therefore is not afraid to speak their mind. Be an attractive man by speaking your mind, and you will convert them if that is your goal.
>>
>>76222592
This. If your dick is harder than your spine, you are a lost cause.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.