[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you see political signs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 595x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 595x409
So far in Connecticut this election I've seen
>two Sanders bumper stickers
>one "Hillary for prison" bumper sticker
>one Trump yard sign
>one Sanders yard sign
I feel like this is a lot less than I've seen during previous elections.

Aw you guys seeing a lot in your states? Or are people just afraid to show their political leanings this election?
>>
>Aw you guys seeing a lot in your states? Or are people just afraid to show their political leanings this election?

I guess you don't go to college. Legions of Bernie bumper stickers everywhere.
>>
I see this shit all the time. Cringe as fuck
>>
>>76212402
All day everyday, mostly far leftists shit.
If i put my views on my car it would be burned to the ground the first place i park it.
>>
I never knew Infowars was so popular
I see a lot of those stickers in CT
>>
My son's mom has a Bernie bumper sticker on her car. I wish I had a job. I'd get some Trump stickers and put them over hers and see how long til she noticed.
>>
>>76214090
This I go to UCI and see tons
>>
>>76212402
I'm a leaf but come home for summers in a border town. I just saw 2 trump signs and one window sticker visiting friends in soo michigan.

Also just picked up my maga hat and 10 stickers to put on unsuspecting liberal cars.

Trying to do my part for Trump from Canacuck.
>>
>>76212402
I read a study somewhere that the more bumper stickers you have the more prone to road rage you are. But it sounds like it might have been a cracked article pre cuckening...
>>
>>76215717
be careful friend you might get sent to the cuck shed
>>
>>76212402
If you drive around Cambridge, you'll see a Bernie bumper sticker on every other car.
>>
Today I went to the grocery store and saw an Obama/Biden Romney/Ryan and I rock a trump make America great again
>>
>>76212402
I see Antifa, Die Linke, and Red Faction stickers and signs daily. I have never ever seen an AfD or NPD sticker before.
>>
>>76219074
We aren't together anymore. And I'd just deny it if she asked if it were me.
>>
>>76212402
niggers have started keying cars because of bumper stickers, it's no wonder people don't use them
>>
File: 1452218242488s.jpg (2 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1452218242488s.jpg
2 KB, 125x120
ny here, i see trump signs, bumper stickers multiple times per day and its only been increasing. ive only seen one other, a sanders bumper sticker, ONCE.
>>
>>76212402
>Or are people just afraid to show their political leanings this election?
Of course. Just look at the news: being a Trump supporter subjects you to violent attack.

In my town, I wouldn't dare wear my MAGA hat, or put up a yard sign (I'd probably get my house vandalized).
>>
>>76212402
I'm in the south, where Trump has far more support than McCain or Romney ever had, yet there are hardly any yard signs and absolutely zero bumper stickers. I think it's fairly obvious that people are afraid of liberals, what with the daily beatings and property damage on the news.
>>
>>76212402
I see Bernie stickers a lot, maybe one or two instances of Trump stickers and Hillary stickers. I've also seen people with 2012 election stickers too, which bewilders me. My city is pretty liberal apparently so it doesn't surprise me.
>>
File: 1463622389781.jpg (36 KB, 480x638) Image search: [Google]
1463622389781.jpg
36 KB, 480x638
>>76212402
I've seen about 10 trump signs within a few blocks. Feels good
>>
>>76212402
In my 99% white hometown I see Trump signs all over the place. A few "Hillary for prison" signs too. One of my neighbors has a Bernie bumper sticker, I laugh every time I see it.
>>
Lots of Trump stickers and signs everywhere I've been in WA other than the area around seattle
>>
>>76219775
I don't go to the shit part of my town but that's where the bernouts are.

Hernies in the city
The towns surrounding are trump country
>>
Here in Oregon I've seen Sanders most, then Trump, then a huge dropoff, then Carson (fucking lol), and then Clinton

Surprised by how close Sanders and Trump seem to be desu
>>
>>76212402
I'm in CT and I see the occasional Bernie sticker, no Trump stuff, definitely no Trump car swag, that's a keying
>>
>>76212402
I've only seen one Sanders sticker

No one has any stickers, they must value their cars
>>
>>76212402
Seeing lots of Hillary for prison stickers on working class vehicles. Seeing LOTS of Trump signs in super rich neighborhoods. I'm talking multi million dollar beach and inlet mansions. I've seen one Sanders sticker on a tourist's car from like Massachusetts or something. I'm in Florida.
>>
>>76219385
You know what to do.
>>
File: 1mNP4wP.jpg (247 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1mNP4wP.jpg
247 KB, 500x500
>>76220694
long island is almost fully trump country
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.