[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OP: FEMININE PENIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1.png (2 MB, 1398x1334) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2 MB, 1398x1334
Check this bullshit out:

> Unflinching Nude Portraits Explore The True Spectrum Of Gender

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/unflinching-nude-portraits-depict-the-authentic-peculiarity-of-living-in-a-body_us_57505611e4b0eb20fa0cfced

The nude pictorial features seven vaginas, including a couple "transmen", and only two penises. And no MTF trannies with dicks, even though that is exactly what most trannies are.

Why is it ok to show nude transmen but not nude transwomen? I think it was a deliberate decision: nobody will want "transwomen" in women's bathrooms if they still have their dicks.

The powers that be are fine with naked women, but not so naked men.

So unfair. We need to circulate photos of nude "transwomen". Unleash the feminine penis!!
>>
Fuck off abdul I can't clicking that shit
>>
>>76208315

Archived here:

http://archive.is/3B0Kq

Basically, the state of knowledge of the public is very low. If enough people see that trannies have dicks, the bathroom debate is over.
>>
>>76208160
>huff post
>>
>>76208694

That's kind of the point. It's a liberal rag.

They're all enthusiastic about showing off SO BRAVE "trans bodies", but they won't show what MTF trannies with dicks look like.

It's a weak point.
>>
Where did all this "gender is a complex spectrum" shit come from? This isn't even 5 years old on esoteric tumblr blogs, and now suddenly it's mainstream accepted thought.

I'm serious, where the hell does this stuff come from, and how did it take over so fast?
>>
>>76209034
Obama supported it, he was the first tumblr president.
>>
File: guess_who-452x330.gif (2 KB, 452x330) Image search: [Google]
guess_who-452x330.gif
2 KB, 452x330
>>76209034
>Where did all this "gender is a complex spectrum" shit come from?

A sophisticated political op by trannies and post-modern academics hijacking the success of gay rights. Pic unrelated.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 960x1614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 960x1614
>This pulls up next to you at the urinals
>StRes intently at your cock
>wat do /pol/ ?
>>
>>76208160
What's wrong with her skin?
>>
>>76209034
People with nothing better to do then make shit up... We need to make productive hobbies mandatory for all citizens.
>>
>>76209458

She's an ovserver
>>
>>76209458
It's a painting
>>
>>76209458
she's a negro
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.