[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /pol/, what are your reasons for wanting ww3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 043.jpg (318 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
318 KB, 1000x667
I think we can all agree we enjoy the downfall of civilisation. But why? What are your personal reasons?
Me?
>Did a degree in a stem field (admittedly one of the easier ones)
>Was told i would be earning a good amount afterwards
>mfw i'm now poorer than i was as a student
>mfw i would literally be better off if i quit and went on the dole. It's not like i can afford to do things outside anyway
>extremely depressed
>mfw if ww3 started at least id get to see the world and have a purpose in life
>>
>>76203922

too many retards both on the streets, and especially in government.

Human retardation makes my head hurt. It just feel bad for mental midgets to poke you with the legislation stick, while saying everything is fare and honest.
>>
>>76203922
Mostly the same.

>Have a degree and a master
>Used to have a 6 hour entry job
>Earned more back then than now with 2 jobs working officially 8 hours/day (more like 12 in reality)

I just live to survive. I share a flat, I have some friends but can't do anything with them besides hanging out in their homes because I can't waste any money and everything is derisory to me.

Give me war or give me death.
>>
degeneracy has grown so rampant that we need war to fix it and kill off the human garbage
>>
File: 1443642554654.jpg (30 KB, 412x398) Image search: [Google]
1443642554654.jpg
30 KB, 412x398
>>76203922

I'm the only person on 4chan not poor or depressed, but I do enjoy seeing bad things happen to other people.
>>
you either:

a) went to a shitty university
b) got a shitty degree class

it's not our fault you're unintelligent
>>
File: 1295811825790.jpg (22 KB, 497x518) Image search: [Google]
1295811825790.jpg
22 KB, 497x518
>>76204707
I feel ya, friend. I don't even live with friends. Tfw seeing all the people i know with shared flats flaunting all the things they've spent their money on
>>
>>76203922
Because I'm fucking bored.
The only thing I enjoy anymore is my dog.
>>
>>76203922

sometimes you need a storm to clean all the dirt in the air.
>>
>>76203922

I dont

"World wars" are mostly just white people killing other white people. Sad!
>>
>>76203922

4 teh lulz

Really now,my life is going great but shit would be so cash
>>
File: 2iiest1.gif (560 KB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
2iiest1.gif
560 KB, 300x203
>>76205851
>Really now,my life is going great
Something tells me you might not be speaking honestly
>my life is going great so i want it all to go to shit
>>
>>76203922
>world war
I want another civil war.

This time, the Northerners lack weapon proficiency and the ability to sustain themselves in the absence of grocery stores, electricity, and plumbing.

Cut that shit off and we'll be back on track in no more than 6 months.
>>
There is no hope for the future, so lets all die now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.