[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 640x640
>
>>
>>76202504
I don't see how this makes sense? How is Trump taking 19 cookies?
>>
File: shitposting.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.gif
967 KB, 490x367
>>
>>76202504

Trump baked the cookies.
>>
>>76202627
Drumpf is part of the 1% that has ruined America. All these Drumpfcucks are blind to this fact and cucked by him just because "hurr he said mean stuff about mexicans, he cool XD"

fuck off retards
>>
>>76202504
8 years and obama still hasn't fixed the evil rich oppressing the poor problem?

really makes you think...
>>
>>76202627
he takes all the cookies and is poor at the same time
>>
>>76202783

Wait, why didn't Obama fix this in the 8 years that he was president? The fact that Trump even got into this much power shows how much of a failure he was.
>>
>>76202783
>Drumpf
how do you pronounce this
>>
>>76202504

Trump wouldn't be wrong, either.

Fight for that damn cookie, you cucks.
>>
>>76202504
But, Donald bought the cookies to the table. Just because a worker and an immigrant are there does not give either one a claim to any of the cookies Donald baked. Why didn't the other two bring ANYTHING to the table?
>>
>>76202955
Best Republican president we've ever had.

Other than Bill Clinton of course.
>>
>>76202653
Beat me to it
>>
>>76202504
Whereas Hillary will take 19 cookies and then hand the last one to the immigrant.
>>
>>76202504
Who the fuck eats 19 cookies?
>>
File: lememes.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
lememes.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>76202627
>Le trump is le rich and being le rich is le bad meme
>>
>>76202504
Shit if I could take 19 cookies I would too

Cookies are delicious famladam
>>
Try reading a book some time.

https://fee.org/articles/bernie-sanders-and-the-fixed-pie-fallacy/
>>
>>76202504
If Trump paid the guy a cookie to make 20 cookies, I don't see the problem, what did the immigrant do other than show up wanting something for free. An agreement to which both partys are satisfied, only the outsider is dissatisfied, tldr bake your own damn cookies if you want a cookie.
>>
>>76202504
>There is a set amount of cookies available and people only will ever have that set amount to eat
This zerosum economic fallacy is a fallacy because it was so thoroughly shit on a few centuries ago.
Anyone using it should be openly laughed at
>>
File: sanders cringe2.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
sanders cringe2.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
This is what the OP looks like
>>
>>76202653
More accurate:

Trump financed the cookies; he bought the ingredients, bought the kitchen, planned the recipe, and hired the Worker that baked the cookies. After all the cooking is done, the (illegal) immigrant broke into the factory and is demanding a free share.
>>
>>76203075
Obama tried but the republicans filibustered everything he could. He never had a chance.
>>
>>76203130
It's easier with a cock in your mouth.
>>
>>76202504
wow, really makes you think...
>>
>>76202504
Was this made by a 12 year old? I am convinced that only a child could act in this way.
>>
>>76204652
Please cite at least one law he tried to pass that was filibustered, that had the ability to fix things in any way.
>>
File: 1460960086085.jpg (526 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460960086085.jpg
526 KB, 794x1024
>>76202504

Donald Trump plans and purchases the ingredients for 20 cookies. He offers one cookie to worker for his help with the baking. They bake the cookies. Afterward, he and the worker each eat a cookie together and he sells the rest.

An immigrant comes by and steals one of the cookies for sale. Donald Trump looks at the worker, shakes his head and says "they have to go back"
>>
>A large number of cookies are bad for you so trump is doing me a favor
>The Mexican took away what was supposed to be a treat. So he's actually doing something bad
CANT STUMP
>>
>>76202627
He's a billionaire so he must have taken 95% of the cookies.

That leaves 5% to pay everyone else he employs apparently.
>>
>>76202783
>Trump
>1%

LOL

BETTER VOTE FOR HILLARY AND HER 1% SUPPORTERS RIGHT?
>>
>>76202504
Except trump wants 0% income tax for the poor.
>>76202783
You're too young to be here.
>>
>>76202504
>Don't vote for Trump, Goy!
>I need those illegals for... uh, slave labor.
>What, you expect me to do my own gardening?
>DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, RACIST!

Sounds about right.
>>
>>76202504
Yes, Donald Trump has been in control all along and the poor, innocent career politicians are the good guys trying to get us out of this mess Donald Trump created!

Democrats are so fucking delusional.
>>
File: mfw-woman.png (42 KB, 144x244) Image search: [Google]
mfw-woman.png
42 KB, 144x244
>>76202504
Oh how I low this shit show. Progressive left is going to show their true face when Trump becomes president. And everything they are against will become alright because """they are on the right side of history!""".
It's already beginning. San "nigger" Jose was a prime example how the progressive """"anti-fascist"""" left handled Trump supporters. Women and children involved? Fuck that my 'fe fees' are fucking hurt because Bernie "bread-line" Sanders isn't going to become president.
>>
>>76204652
>MAJORITY DEMOCRATS FOR FOUR YEARS
>FILIBUSTERED

Yeah, nah, the Dems even thought lots of his proposals were political suicide. So now they're trying to import voters s dmg control.

Good luck next election you traitorous filth.
>>
>Donald Trump baked the cookies in the first place and is paying interest on the borrowed ingredients used to bake them
>He had the initiative of baking the cookies in the first place and by helping himself he helped everyone else
>if it wasn't for him, there would be no cookies at all
>The immigrants and workers eat their share and demand more on the basis of "he has more than I, never mind the underlying reasons why"
>>
found this one
>>
>Trump manufactures goods
>he make good deals because there is demand for them
>hurrdurr Trump takes things and is evil greedy racist
Fucking liberals are dumb
>>
>>76202504
>Trump pays for land $$
>Has the land inspected and prepared for a building $$
>Builds a bakery on it $$
>Adds state of the art baking equipment $$
>Pays for every single ingredient $$
>Workers spend 30 minutes on a cookie
>HURR GIB DEM ALL DA COOKIES DEY MADE IT FEEL DA BERN
>>
>>76205285
Find any YouTube video of a girl who supports trump and I guarantee there will be progressive leftists in the comments telling them that they deserve to be raped.
>>
>>76205308

Yea Repukelicans in congress are more to blame than anything , they made it their mission to try to ruin Obama as much as they could
>>
>>76205547
they forgot

>no niggers
>tight immigration laws
>>
>>76205682
You could have say "Cookies that Donald Trump paid for in the first place" instead of your whole story
>>
>>76205735
Obama does that himself better than anyone.

>economy in shitter
>joblessness at record highs
>race relations at modern low

>I KNOW! We'll import thousands of Islamic migrants, race-bait for votes, and let men use the same restroom as your daughter!

Obama, Democrats, and their voters should all be gassed.
>>
extremely rich when convenient, but also lying about his wealth and actually poor when also convenient

hmm..
>>
>>76202504
considering trump worked his ass off to be pres so of course hes entitled to all the cookies.
>>
File: ants.jpg (3 KB, 106x94) Image search: [Google]
ants.jpg
3 KB, 106x94
>>76203980
>>
File: 1460957911109.png (166 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1460957911109.png
166 KB, 420x420
>>76202504
>>
>>76202504
/pol/ is full of leftist propaganda these days. The economically sound metaphor would be:

>Donald Trump, a worker and an immigrant are sitting at a table in front of numerous people who own various amounst of cookies.
>Trump produces value to many of them and they trade 19 of their cookies to what Trump has produced
>Trump then says to the worker:
>"Since we belong to the same group, I would like to help you in some way to be successful in trading value for value."
>>
>>76205982

>5% unemployment

>all time highs

You're fucking stoned
>>
File: little red hen.jpg (32 KB, 260x282) Image search: [Google]
little red hen.jpg
32 KB, 260x282
>about to bake cookies
>ask for help
>don't get help
>make the cookies all by yourself
>about to eat the delicious cookies
>some faggot demands free cookies and calls you a racist when you refuse

GIBS ME DAT YOU RACIS
>>
>>76202504
A black man, a white man, the government and an activist are sitting in a table with four cookies. Each one of them take one cookie. The black man, afterwards, stabs the white man and the activist in the neck and take their cookies. The government goes to arrest the black man, and the activist, in his last dying breath, shouts "INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!"
>>
>>76202504
So who else should we vote for, oh great one?

I mean, if you are right about him being part of the %1, then does it make sense to vote Hillary, who is OWNED by the %1 due to the financial backers she has?

How about Gary Johnson? Oh wait, backed by the Koch Brothers who are backed by Soros. Again, the %1 rears its ugly head once more and has its own puppet.

Bernie? He isn't going to win, but whats more is he's also backed by the same people backing Hillary. Or he was until he went full tilt. You can't honestly believe all these idiots donating their children's future to Bernie were the only ones funding him.

So, we got a choice: Direct rule by the %1 or proxy rule by the %1. I'd rather have direct since the song and dance needs to end. If it pisses off enough people, maybe the country will do something to make itself great again rather than getting cucked by the SJW PC faggotry that shuts down discourse/discussion and creates a "thought police" that just constitutes anything as hate speech simply because it can. Its like an Orwellian nightmare come true.
>>
File: tbh.jpg (125 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
125 KB, 960x960
>>76202504
>>
>>76206654
helping someone is letting yourself be cucked by them. I'm voting for trump because he isn't a bullshitter, he knows he isn't helping anyone but himself.
>>
>>76202504
A communist gets all the cookies and warn the worker: Watch out the evil capitalist wants to get all our cookies!
>>
>>76202955
>yeah elect us! we'll fight for worker's!
>but it's been 8 years and we haven't made much progress in solving huge problems plaguing our economy
>well it's not OUR fault! it's the republicans' fault in congress!
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.