[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the odds that this world isnt real and is some sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: truman_primary[1].jpg (22 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
truman_primary[1].jpg
22 KB, 640x430
What are the odds that this world isnt real and is some sort of simulation with people altering the aspects of the world on a whim?

I mean, look at whats happening recently

>Immigration being openly encouraged and welcomed on higher levels than any other time in history
>SJWs being taken seriously and offered high level positions to spread their agenda to more people
>Respect is fading as more and more people choose to be degenerates and mock those who dont follow their way of life
>Women have it better than ever and have a chance at a better life then the average man yet we're taught they're an underclass who should be given life on a silver platter and no harm should come to them

Theres so many more things going wrong and its starting to get to me. I feel like Im going mad. I do not know whether Im the crazy one or if the lunatics are truly in charge of the asylum.
>>
space says otherwise
>>
World's fucked, just wait out for the next one
>>
>>76202363
0%
>>
File: 1458750515033.png (2 MB, 1152x867) Image search: [Google]
1458750515033.png
2 MB, 1152x867
I had psychotic delusions like this. Called truman show syndrome
>>
its a game alright
a game of noses
>>
>>76202437
>it's big therefore it can't be a simulation :^)
that's not how it works. it's like you don't even know we have built simulations larger than the universe already
>>
>>76202363
Jim Carrey's shadow is a melancholy duck.
>>
>>76202437
Everything in reality is empty, and nothing but vibration. Even minecraft can randomly generate worlds, that continue as far as you go.
>>
>>76202363
Always keep in mind OP: in life there are things we can control, and we decide what to do with them.

There are also things we can't control, and part of going through life is learning to deal with that.
>>
>>76202363
>>76202363
You will be killed for noticing life being a projection AI.

>terminators are being dispatched to your location as we speak. Hasta la vista fuckface.
>>
>>76202922
Have you ever had the feeling that some of the people you have interactions with are NPC's?
>>
>>76202363
Acknowledge God. We are but grains of sand in the ocean at the mercy of a benevolent mastermind with a will that transcends worldly understanding.
>>
>>76204382
yes many, people who act like they are completely on auto-pilot
>>
>>76205736
Nothing seems real to me anymore.

I may be losing my mind. Who knows?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.