[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE IRISH AND JEW CONNECTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: THE CONNECTION.png (1 MB, 2174x1170) Image search: [Google]
THE CONNECTION.png
1 MB, 2174x1170
We all know that the Jews are typical in fucking everything over in nature but why are the Irish committing to this alliance of evil, what do they gain from this? or are they just puppets to the bigger picture?
>>
You know what's funny. We both have names that can identify us. The Jews have berg and we have O'
>>
>>76202193
>Northen Ireland
Annnnd it falls apart. Nice try though.
>>
>>76202532
nice try but we all know you use the border to your advantage, and have a lot of business up north as well as the south not to mention special victim status that only Jews get, and your literally in bed together.
>>
Lol, rothschilds have had the bongs by the balls since the napoleonic wars

dont try and shift the blame onto us
>>
File: 1462642627742.png (463 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1462642627742.png
463 KB, 640x960
>>76202950
>nice try but we all know you use the border to your advantage
What are you talking about.
You wanted the border Brit b0ng.
You wanted the North
You put up a fight for you
You got people killed for it.
You are exporting and importing specific good to and from the North.
>implying we have the border advantage
The only advantage we have in terms with the border is that we aren't inbred. Keep sucking jew cock lad and while your at keep sucking all the others.
>>
File: Africa-Day-2016.png (533 KB, 559x396) Image search: [Google]
Africa-Day-2016.png
533 KB, 559x396
>>76203567
>Says we suck cock
>His nationalist parties import blacks and muslims en masse
>>
>>76202309
Good point, Shlomo Báine O'Berg
>>
>>76203143
your right they have us by the balls but you guys are actually actively working together to fuck everyone else completely over without any blackmail what so ever

>>76203567
selective memory to forget the EU tax dodge also taking advantage of the situation at had while demonizing anyone who say anything about your goings on, sound like anyone we know.
>>
>>76203978
we dont know who are doing this, but its all jews
vote leave on the 23rd and you'll be one step closer to salvation
>>
>>76204349
i can bet that you have a vote in hand in that election that you would gladly use against us typical....
>>
File: 1462647540303.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1462647540303.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1087
>>76203813
>The same nationalist party that hasn't been elected since 1922 and canned their import blacks and muslims en masse idea within the span of a month
>he still thinks they are relevant
>nearly a 100 years since then
>thinks he doesn't suck cock
>has a muslim as the mayor of his capital
My sides.
>>
>>76205100
>>76202309
Notice the Irish don't actually refute the info here just try to shift the topic completely by denying it completely like a Japanese solider from ww2
>>
>>76206044
>Literally refute the information
>N-No y-you didn't!!1
Ramadan is now right, shouldn't you have bombs to prepare?
>>
>>76206291
funny i was gonna say the same thing to you

also do you mean this>>76202532 because that wasn't refuting it, just plain out denying it
>>
>>76206477
No I meant this>>76205100
You know the one you replied to you fucking mouth breather also that post isn't denying it. It's under British Rule and you rightfully make sure of that every day in the North so no Hussain it isn't out right denying it if the place isn't affiliated with the actual republic of ireland anymore. Please go pray you fucking need it.
>>
>the eternal anglo trying to move away attention to the based Irish people

You're not fooling anyone, beady eyed imp.
Fuck the eternal anglo.
>>
>>76206847
thanks to the good Friday agreement sinn fein will always have a political seat in the north and there slowly and surly taken over the south so saying that there irrelevant for the past 100 years is complete bullshit there always in the background plotting away

better to have a Muslim as mayor than a Jew

also the info that i provided here >>76202193 pic related.
>>
>>76207467
>better to have a muslim as mayor than a jew
In your case it seems you are capable of having both.
>thanks to the good Friday agreement sinn fein will always have a political seat in the north and there slowly and surly taken over the south so saying that there irrelevant for the past 100 years is complete bullshit there always in the background plotting away
Yeah that's great Ahmed a hundred years of plotting
>100 years of plotting
>100 years
>of plotting
>nothing done
>this is what B0ng boys actually believe
I won't say it again, go pray Rasheed.
>>
>>76207707
bullshit there always getting special political status and given funding for all those programs so they can go abroad and literal handouts given good jobs because 'muh Irish feeling' and 'the british are bad' crap and your just gonna keep dodging the info.

you are actual cancer to your own people if you close your eyes to the amount of control they have in both north and south.
>>
>>76208164
>bullshit there always getting special political status and given funding for all those programs so they can go abroad and literal handouts given good jobs because 'muh Irish feeling' and 'the british are bad' crap and your just gonna keep dodging the info.

>you are actual cancer to your own people if you close your eyes to the amount of control they have in both north and south.

I know my own country you fucking idiot. I see everyday the politics happening since a new government was just recently formed. Sinn fein had no play in it, fucking labour managed to get more than them and they were left in the dust, they are in the peoples eyes here irrelevant whilst you are grasping for straws trying to find every little hole in the political system even to go to something so autistic and far fetched as to believe they have been plotting for a 100 years and are a special political status yet nobody pays them any mind. They've also nothing to do with what autism you are spewing with "Muh irish feeling" or "the british are bad". It's Ironic. Out of the two of us you are the one with the victim complex, I'm also not dodging info I refuted everything you threw at me faggot and you will continue to deny so even after this post. Typical.
>>
>>76204735
no mate i dont know what you mean exactly but youre wrong
>>
>>76208860
You really didn't also you haven't a clue how your new government was formed, the only reason why sinn fein isn't in power right now was because during the south election the government said that there was no clear winner so they waited instead of actually finding coalition then and there

north elections were finished and then went in with independent party at the last minute to form the new government because they were actually contemplating going with sinn fien instead but seen they didn't have enough votes to grip the north as well as the south

>>76208976
>i dont know what you mean exactly but youre wrong
doesn't surprise me one bit but theres people in the south that have dual citizenship and can register the vote up north to vote in the EU referendum but go ahead and pretend to act the idiot.
>>
>>76210087
>You really didn't also you haven't a clue how your new government was formed, the only reason why sinn fein isn't in power right now was because during the south election the government said that there was no clear winner so they waited instead of actually finding coalition then and there
>Fine Gael wins
>they have a coalition with Fianna Fáil
>b-but no clear w-winner but uhh 100 years b-but uhh
There was a clear winner and it was Fine Gael and they spoke with Fianna Fáil and they support Fine Gael, you're making a show of yourself faggot, I tell you to fuck off not once not twice but three times now after refuting all this shit and you will come up with another excuse I'm sure of it.
>>
Mate the jews hate our guts. Way to much sympathy for Hamas and shit over here.

Also Mossad keeps using stolen Irish passports for some reason, dicks
>>
>>76210733
>There was a clear winner and it was Fine Gael

that is complete crap you had no government for fucking ages and was looking at your options in the end they went for them but they did contemplate sinn fein fucking fact.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/minority-government-only-option-as-fianna-f%C3%A1il-holds-firm-1.2568349

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_general_election,_2016

also thought you said labor had more than them >>76208860 i checked the turn out and result and your dead wrong.
>>
>>76202193
Why are you suprised, kikes have always used niggers to do their biding.
>>
>>76211832
>that is complete crap you had no government for fucking ages and was looking at your options in the end they went for them but they did contemplate sinn fein fucking fact.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/minority-government-only-option-as-fianna-f%C3%A1il-holds-firm-1.2568349

>Need more seats
>Doesn't contemplate every option at hand
You'd have to be autistic not to.
If that's your actual point then it's a weak and shit point because in any position to gain more seats ANYONE in their right mind would contemplate every option open to them, stop being a cuck
>also thought you said labor had more than them
They were at the time, I pay no attention to Sinn Fein just like the rest of ireland I also pay no mind to labour because their views are as twisted as Sinn fein. Honestly though if your point is seriously "The thought about it" instead of actually doing it or even speaking to Sinn Fein about it then it's a moot point. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
ARAH BEGORRAH IT'S LIKE THE TROUBLES ALL OVER AGAIN
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.