[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Islam so popular among American blacks ? Pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 321x458) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 321x458
Why is Islam so popular among American blacks ?

Pic unrelated
>>
low iq
>>
File: 1461587468936.jpg (28 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1461587468936.jpg
28 KB, 500x422
aren't blacks like the more religious christians in the US after the hispanics?
>>
Because whites hate it and blacks resent being forcibly converted to Christianity in their slave days. Anything to piss off whitey.

I wish it were more complicated than that, but it really isn't.
>>
>>76201814
structure based on fear
>>
File: churchFOLK.jpg (586 KB, 2400x1548) Image search: [Google]
churchFOLK.jpg
586 KB, 2400x1548
>>76201951

Blacks are "religious" in the sense that they, particularly their women, go way out of their way to virtue signal to each other how great and devoted to god they are. It isn't about the faith, it's about your social circle believing that you are a good Christian.

What you really have to understand about black culture is that their cultural leaders have been and are still all pastors and priests of their local churches. Going to Sunday church for blacks is like a town hall meeting where the preacher shouts about how they are oppressed and have to rise up with the power of God. People who are raised this way learn to always appear outwardly devoted to the church because not doing so would indicate that they do not respect the community leader.

For example, when a dindu gets killed, the meme is "HE WAS GOIN 2 CHURCH, TRYNA FOLLOW GOD N BE RIGHTEOUS." A good place to see black virtue signaling in full strength is a court room where the defendant is an obviously guilty nigger. His entire family shows up in Sunday Best clothes and sits in the pews, and the women all begin shouting and evoking the name of God to save their son ("Please Lawd keep ma child safe in prison! Praise the Lawd!"). They know they are in a public place surrounded by cameras and their friends, so they use opportunities like this to get very vocal about how good of a Christian they are. Once they leave the court room and are back in their private life, it's right back to the dindu lifestyle.

Hispanics actually believe in and live the Catholic lifestyle, for the most part. Blacks use religion as social organization and nothing more.

Pic related is a memorial service for Michael Brown, attended by people who never met or knew him but are there in full force because the pastor told them to come.
>>
>>76201814
presumably because its the religious alternative to christianity for many people
>>
>>76201968
not realizing muslims were even greater slavers.
>>
>>76202764

Wait a minute

If I recall correctly, blacks are one of the most liberal demographics in the US.

If I recall correctly, evangelical christians are one of the most conservative demographics in the US.

So the black churches are left wing?
>>
Niggers gravitate towards violence, hence their hip hop gangsta culture. Islam is a historically violent religion.
>>
>>76201814
CUZ MUHAMMAD WAZ BLACK N SHEIT MANE
>>
>>76201889
this, next question
>>
Nation of Islam is like the Mormon version of Islam. That's where all the Yakub and niggers creating white people with magnets comes from, it's WE WUZ KINGS in it's purest form.
>>
>>76201814
>>76201889
fucking savage but it`s the truth.
>>
>>76201889
this
>>
>>76201814
i dont know

real blacks are rastafarians
>>
>>76203229
Left-wing in the "Kill whitey, Death to America, gibe money" sense, conservative in the hating gays sense
>>
>>76201889
this
>>
File: BasedBoy.jpg (60 KB, 420x515) Image search: [Google]
BasedBoy.jpg
60 KB, 420x515
>>76203229
Blacks are only liberal in the sense that they support democratic policies that give them the most welfare benefits. Socially, blacks are very conservative, in fact blacks are probably the most homophobic demographic in the U.S.
>>
>>76203562
>>76203445
>>76201889
i can show you plenty of stupid people who identify with christianity and judaism
>>
>>76201814

because the last "culture" blacks had before their white slave owners was their muslim slave owners, lol
>>
>>76201814
The same reason it's popular all over the rest of the world I'd imagine but myself personally I've never met a black american Muslim and I've lived all over the country. Most blacks use the Christian religion here we have a Muslim population of blacks and they are on the activist side of things which is where you're probably getting this
>>
>>76203940
And they're all american.
>>
Now you're getting it.>>76203229
>>
>>76203229
Blacks - liberal? Far from. Just because you like food stamps doesn't make you a liberal.
>>
>>76203940
There are stupid people everywhere but Islam is for the stupid and uneducated, that why it breeds in the third world. You gotta be a special kind of retard to believe in a pedophile who rides a pegasus to cut the moon.
>>
>>76201814
Islam wants to destroy the west. It's an obvious way to "get back at whitey" that even a nog could understand
>>
1. Christianity is for whitey
2. Muslims are brown
3. We wuz kangz-Islam in East Africa
>>
File: 1464376514397.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1464376514397.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>76204203
Fucking kek so much truth... thier are the largest religion in the world and the least historically accurate it's a made up religion even worse than others
>>
>>76203151

as long as they get to stick it to whitey

>>76203229

blacks vote liberal because Lyndon B. Johnson promised them free gibs and more freedumbs if they would vote Democrat. Before the 1960s, blacks voted unanimously Republican because that was Lincoln's party. It's amazing how no one ever puts two and two together when they ask about black politics.

Blacks are conservative because they sorta follow the Bible, hate gays and shun weakness in their men. They are liberal because it benefits them.
>>
>>76201814
its not. christianity is the dominant religion regardless of race followed by atheism. thats more than 90% of the population of the country

black muslims are a joke. some malcom x faggots who wear bow ties
>>
>>76201814
Because it doesnt have anything with to do with europeans

Accepting christianity is accepting the germanic man

They see christianity as a germanic man possession
>>
>>76201814
It's basically the WE WUZ KANGZ movement of the 1960s. They rejected christianity because they saw it as the religion of their oppressors, and turned to islam because
1) they just wanted to be different and make a statement
2) parts of africa are islamic (although most of the islamic parts are north african, not sub-saharan)

The irony, of course, is that the black islamic areas of africa were due to arab colonization and enslavement. So it's pretty humorous to reject christianity for being the religion of the slave masters while at the same time embracing islam, even though it's also the religion of the slave masters.
>>
>>76203229

Black churches are barely churches - they are social clubs with singing and dancing.

I lived in a majority black city in the South and worked with several pastors. Every single one of those guys was trying to fuck the women in their congregation, and would justify it with "Oh, all people have weakness, we can't judge blah blah blah." but then fucking high five their friends when they nailed some lady.

All blacks can tell you is that Jesus was black, they wuz kangz and shit, and barely any can recite any portion of the Bible that isn't directly related to mainstream holiday.
>>
>>76204203
was it ever proven that prophet muhammad had sex with aisha

most of islam's ability to quickly spread is due to the quran's structuring, many people feel it is a very beautiful writing
>>
>>76201814
>Why is Islam so popular among American blacks ?

Islamist use jails as recruiting stations, not even fucking joking. That's how they got to Muhammed Ali
>>
>>76204935
>many people feel it is a very beautiful writing

But no one understands classical Arabic
>>
>>76204560
I would rather stand behind middle earth than the Koran, it's just shit tier literature.
>>76204935
Well, prove and religion ... those two really don`t mix so well. I might be well written a few hundred years ago, but i think that book lost it's merrit and needs to be mocked and destroyed. The followers of this death cult are sadly too retarded to listen to logic and reason.
>>
File: 2874458.jpg (29 KB, 343x344) Image search: [Google]
2874458.jpg
29 KB, 343x344
>>76201814
I too have been wondering this, OP.
Especially considering how blacks were treated during the islamic slave trade
I mean, it was far worse than what whitey ever did
>>
>>76201889
/thread
>>
>>76205125
then apparently it has translated very well into other languages

>>76205161
so i take it you can't prove it
>>
>>76205446
I doubt there are many eye whitenesses left mate
>>
>>76205753
how can you condemn followers of islam as too stupid to listen to logic and reason if you yourself make claims that you cannot prove
>>
>>76205904
I just took what they believe and ridicule it, if it happened or not, they are so retarded to believe in it, so i can make fun of it.

It does not have to be true, to be retarded, just like Harry Potter.
>>
>>76201814
Nation of Islam isn't Islamic
It's a sect and considered haram by both Sunnis and Shiites
>>
>>76206109
so muslims believe that the prophet muhammad had sex with aisha
>>
File: Not Progressive Enough.png (86 KB, 863x825) Image search: [Google]
Not Progressive Enough.png
86 KB, 863x825
>>76203229
Pic related.

Blacks hate white liberals.
>>
>>76201889
FPBP
>>
WE WUZ BEDOUINS N SHEEIT
>>
>>76206248
and that he had a pegasus and cut the moon. It`s Harry Potter level mememagic.

Living after this shit and dying for it, is degenerate and retarded.
>>
>>76201814
I'd say it's because they want to oppose whites in all ways. Most/many white Americans are Christians, so they want to differ from them somehow. Islam offers an alternative, plus it's a "non-white" religion with history of wars against Christians and (white) Europe, so it's something blacks perhaps look up to.
>>
>>76201968
Pretty much this. Its quite amazing how close niggers and women are when it comes to anything political
>>
>>76206115
>TEHRAN, Iran—The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and a Nation of Islam delegation made a special trip to the Islamic Republic of Iran as the Muslim nation celebrated the 37th anniversary of its revolution amid the end of U.S. sanctions and plans for a late February election.

The Minister was invited to Iran by the Coordinating Council For Islamic Publicity, a non-governmental organization, and as a special guest at Iran’s freedom anniversary on Feb. 11.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_102908.shtml

>>76206416
i ask you, where is the proof that the majority consensus among muslims is that muhammad had sex with aisha
>>
>>76201889
FPBP
>>
>>76203229
Blacks only vote Democrat because of free shit and because Democrats are inherently anti-white. Blacks in America are defacto Black Nationalists which is incompatible with tolerance bullshit liberals preach.
>>
>>76201814
Essentially, Christianity is a "white man's religion."

They want some form of independence from "muh oppression" yet they don't realize that blacks weren't treated well by Arabs either.
>>
File: 1411057226286.jpg (260 KB, 1000x675) Image search: [Google]
1411057226286.jpg
260 KB, 1000x675
>>76201814
We waz kangs
>>
>>76201814
It's because Malcolm X disseminated it packaged as a strong, segregationalist ideology to empower blacks. Islam is actually anti-segregation on the basis of race or class, though.
>>
File: 1440554653277.gif (360 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
1440554653277.gif
360 KB, 600x853
>>76201814
The "Islam" that is practiced by most US negroids is NOT "actual" islam (which is also, complete fucking garbage imo... just to be clear off the top)

They practice an afro-centric version from a group called
>The Nation of Islam (herein affter referred to as "NOI")

which, as noted before (but not delved into) was a 1950's version of the modern "We Wuz Kingz!" egypt thing (which actually directly spawned from the NOI.. but later in the 1970's early 80's).

It's, at it's core, the nigger version of the KKK. A black supremacy movement/black nationalist movement. (only their nation is Islam... which means in the end, the WHOLE WORLD)

It was started by a guy who called himself the last prophet (Elijah Mohamed) and later leaders were Malcom "X" and presently Louis Farakhan.

They have many "fake" (aka irregular or "clandestine" )lodges of "Freemasonry... which in typical nigger fashion have absurd titles and some have degree structures numbering in the HUNDREDS. lmao.

5% Nation (aka "The Nation of Gods & Earths") is one... big in prison. They are the "inner circle" teachings of the NOI, teaching the whole "Yakub" they also have a nigger kabalah of "Supreme Mathematics" and philosophy of "Overstanding")

The whole "WE WUZ JEWS" cult was started by a former NOI higher up in Miami named "Yahweh Ben Yahweh." After his arrest the group became dozens of We Wuz JEWS groups you see today.

The other ones were the Nuwabians (born out of the weird nigger NOI-freemason cults), were a AFROCENTRIC ANNUNAKI EGYPTIAN SPACE CULT.... basically stating that ancient egypt was black, the annunaki aliens which made man were black aliens etc etc etc.

They were huge in NYC in Harlem and the Bronx in the late 70's and their pedo cult leader moved it to Georgia in the 80s and built a giant "egyptian" cult compound before getting busted by the IRS and FBI for pedophilia and millions in tax fraud.

It's sad. They steal all cultures because there are none created by blacks.
>>
File: black voters.png (135 KB, 848x822) Image search: [Google]
black voters.png
135 KB, 848x822
>>76206732
Yet blacks make it seem like it's some mystery.

This is their first resort to any discussion. They will always say it's not their job to educate or inform us, that they don't have to explain themselves, and try to be as vague as possible.

Pic related.
>>
>>76202764
Nail on the head dude.
>>
File: s-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-large640.jpg (67 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
s-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-large640.jpg
67 KB, 640x468
>>76206963

NOI origins are top kek material
>Yo tyrone since we african n shit, lets follow an african religion instead of this whitey christianity bullshit
>ayyy nigga lets do it. look, i found in dis book dat our ancestors were islamic
>whats islam?
>idk senpai but if our ancestors were islamic, that must mean islam is the true religion of africa
>you sure it was invented in africa?
>hell yea senpai cuz our ancestors were muslims so it must have
>ight lets do it then
>>
>>76206963
>The "Islam" that is practiced by most US negroids is NOT "actual" islam
what is actual islam?

>It's, at it's core, the nigger version of the KKK
where are the incidents of noi terrorizing and lynching white americans? what uniform do they use to mask their real identity?

>It's sad. They steal all cultures because there are none created by blacks.
there are numerous african cultures throughout africa and the americas. why make such a ridiculous statement?
>>
File: Gucci_Lostweight.jpg (240 KB, 865x430) Image search: [Google]
Gucci_Lostweight.jpg
240 KB, 865x430
>>76207490

>african culture

whatever you say
>>
>>76207634
you are a fool
>>
File: 1_nig_who_decided_to_work.jpg (585 KB, 1200x920) Image search: [Google]
1_nig_who_decided_to_work.jpg
585 KB, 1200x920
>>76207490
Gangster Disciples of Chicago, Folk Nation, Crips and Bloods of California... do you know the reason why all their gang signs and ciphers are from old witchcraft or defunct freemasonic practices?

It's because those criminal, organized crime gangs were the "fundraising" arm of the Nation of Islam originally.

I would consider them terrorist organizations whose teaching have killed tens of thousands of white americans just because they teach hate.

Real Islam? I'd say it's you know... what most Islamists agree on, the Koran. Sunni and Shia are both retarded but they agree on MUCH MORE than they disagree on... therefore whatever the majority of Muslims believe is what I mean when I say "real" islam.

>African cultures...
lol yeah ok... then WHY didn't they adopt all those rich african cultures instead of Jewish, Moslem, Egyptian, Aliens and freemasonry???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.