[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys Just saw this on fb. What do you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: EU Remain.jpg (75 KB, 438x633) Image search: [Google]
EU Remain.jpg
75 KB, 438x633
Guys Just saw this on fb. What do you guys think?
>>
>EU migrants
>no mention of welfare niggers
>>
File: farage.jpg (93 KB, 552x657) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
93 KB, 552x657
>>76201701
Also, what's up with the extra flag thread? Is that a thread slider?
>>
>no sources

binned
>>
File: bijstand.png (17 KB, 689x487) Image search: [Google]
bijstand.png
17 KB, 689x487
>>76201701
Lost all credibility at point 4.
>>
>>76201891

Or gipsys.
>>
>>76201701
Nice lies and intentionally misleading interpretations.
>>
So with the claim the immigrants contribute more than they use, does that mean they are only counting EU citizens? Does Europe have illegal aliens like America, or what citizenship status do your muds have?
>>
>>76201701
1 to 5's and 7's headlines are all true.

6.: The EU's market really is the biggest and most important market for every single European country and a strong common market is a good thing for all of us. So that mythbuster is right in that.

8.: Not only are the British different, almost every country and people is unique and the EU takes this national identity from us.

Conclusion:

We need but an economic union and NO political union.
>>
>No one joins the EU to lose their identity.
Irrelevant. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

>In fact, the EU's motto is 'United in Diversity'
Oh, I guess that means it's okay then.
>>
>>76201904
But its spreading everywhere I'm sure you would want as many people as you can get to vote?

We should get some infograph like that viral if everybody puts in the information.

>>76202226
>>76201891
>>76202390
>>
>>76201701

>point 4
>defending migration
>using stats from 2001-2011 before any shitskin surge from the middle east

How to mislead 101
>>
>>76202686
Why that (You)? Just to collect some information?
>>
File: 1425851679484.jpg (351 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1425851679484.jpg
351 KB, 1200x900
>>76201959
You dumb fuck lol

EU migrants. EU. Since when are Marroco and Somalia in the EU.

>>76201701
Also this is factually correct. Don't listen to populist lies.
>>
>>76202901
Yeah because you were the only one who actually somewhat replied to what the picture was saying.
>>
>>76202941
>Don't listen to populist lies
Don't worry, I guess most of the people on here don't believe in those texts

Also: Get the fuck out! Vote LEAVE! Do what's better for Britian and hopefully destabilizing for the EU.

>>76203042
Oh okay. However, I don't really know how to describe all that market stuff about 6 well enough in English
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.