[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1465087142726.jpg (106 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1465087142726.jpg
106 KB, 612x612
Find a flaw
>>
I'm not him
>>
The math doesn't add up
>>
>>76201400
>Tennessee
>>
>>76201400
Without trying to sound creepy, this is probably the best way to build a long lasting relationship if our society allowed it. She's dependent on him for the first decade of the relationship and then they start a family and further strengthen their bond. They probably loved each other a lot more than any relationship today because she still remembers him as the big strong man who worked hard, protected her and he still remembers her as the sweet little girl playing with her doll. I don't know, though, he could have got drunk and beat her all the time. Who knows.
>>
>>76201715
Not everyone is born the 1st of january
>>
>>76201400
9 is prepubescent. I doubt she had kids until her early teens.
>>
File: (Doggie).jpg (65 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
(Doggie).jpg
65 KB, 500x667
>>76201400
Now we just wait for our liberal friends to legalize pedophilia...
>>
>white "people"
>>
>>76202682
This. Sexuality is totally controlled and dictated by women, and women are only interested in one kind of man.
Also, the only objection anyone has is dependent on the assumption that they had sex right away. The evidence says that they waited. They make that assumption in an environment in which kids are having sex as soon as they can, in which they are told by authority figures that they should do so, and in which there is no monogamy or trust.
>>
>>76201975
>peter pan
>insulting one of our states

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!
>>
File: 1439814879849.png (631 KB, 676x783) Image search: [Google]
1439814879849.png
631 KB, 676x783
She was so cute.
>>
>>76201400
kinda jelly desu
he lived the life
>>
>>76201400
Fucking lawmen and newsmen out of Nashville tried to make something bad out of something good. "I can't get any planting done because the cityfolk keep coming and scaring Eunice" basically sums up this story and shows it's city bastards looking for something to look down their nose at who ruin everything.
>>76203275
He told her dad he wouldn't have her pregnant till she was 16 but she was 15 when the first baby came.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.