[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European churches say growing flock of Muslim refugees are converting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Mohammad.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
Mohammad.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1152
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/05/european-churches-growing-flock-muslim-refugees-converting-christianity
>>
>>76199276
Um, I've got some land....down in FL...I'm selling real cheap.
>>
>>76199276
Taqiya
>>
>>76199276
If they convert to Christianity they can't be deported if they rape and commit crimes.

They will say that they face persecution if they go back home a Christian to a Muslim country.
>>
>>76199598
this
>>
>>76199598
>canada
>ever persecuting a muslim

tip top kek
>>
The link doesn't work for me
>>
>>76199276

>Guardian/HuffPost/Vox/Salon
>NEVERENDING articles sucking Muslim cock

>"We found a moderate Muslim who condemns terrorists, guyz!"
>"Good Muslim saves a Christian in Syria"
>"Why Trump is Wrong about Muslims"
>"Rapes by Refugees? Look, a squirrel!"
>"Don't worry, they are converting to Chrisitanity"

Fuck these leftist retard faggots
>>
>>76200107
That is because your country is muslim and they don't wanna lower you national pride.
>>
>>76200223
Oh nope, it was just my internet, fixed faggot
>>
>>76199276
Sand nigger church converting sand niggers to their religion.

Why am i not surprised.
>>
File: 2.png (120 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
2.png
120 KB, 500x374
Can't convert race
>>
>>76199276
>Show kindness and acceptance
>people love you.
How hard is that logic to understand?
>>
>>76200501
Fuck you New Zealand

>Johannes, another Iranian, left Tehran for Vienna. Born into a Muslim family, the 32-year-old – who was previously called Sadegh – began questioning the roots of Islam at university. “I found that the history of Islam was completely different from what we were taught at school. Maybe, I thought, it was a religion that began with violence?

>“A religion that began with violence cannot lead people to freedom and love. Jesus Christ said ‘those who use the sword will die by the sword’. This really changed my mind.”

Based Johannes got Jesus
>>
I'm somewhat curious. I thought that something like half of all muslims think that the penalty for leaving sharia should be death, or at least something severe.

I don't give enough of a fuck, but I would actually check with wherever the local muslims congregate online to see their reaction to this story.
>>
>>76199276
>Taqiyya
>>
>>76199571
Yeah, really.
>>
>>76199276
In the same way holding a torch to a torrent of water will turn some into steam before it is snuffed out.
>>
>>76200701
No seriously, confirmed Roman Catholic here my Patron saint is Saint Christopher.

Fuck the church i wont be getting my daughter baptised you can all fuck off back to Arabia with your sand nigger cousins.

Blood over religion.
>>
>>76199276

If only baptizing them turned tem white.

It is a race problem not a religious one. Christian dune coons and Christian dindus rape, murder, steal etc just as much as Muslim ones.
>>
>>76200701

Wow.
>>
File: 1464885631402.jpg (423 KB, 1582x1496) Image search: [Google]
1464885631402.jpg
423 KB, 1582x1496
>>76199276
So religion created by Titus Flavius, designed to pacify radical messianic Jews is now being used to cuck radical Islam.

As an atheist I'm surprisingly okay with this.
>>
>>76200711

>I thought that something like half of all muslims think that the penalty for leaving sharia should be death, or at least something severe

you don't know the ability of normies to mental gymnastic
>>
>>76199598
We are so fucking naive. I hate it.
>>
>>76201130
>Blood over God

Anon family is important, but not more important than God, luckily if you live your life in a godly manner, there won't be any contradiction between the two.
>>
>>76199276
The question is: How many are genuinely converting? How many are devious with their intentions?
>>
>>76201427
I would rather burn in hell if it meant my people could live on in paradise and if you think different then you are no Christian i would want to know.
>>
>>76199276
Was this the plan all along?
>>
>>76199276
Wow, Christian savages are so much nicer.
Just look at the US.
>>
>>76201510
>How many are genuinely converting?
Astonishingly small amounts

>How many are devious with their intentions?
Virtually all of them. They do it in order to be able to get ahead when their claims get processed. They say they are converts and going back would mean death. It's guaranteed success.

All this conversion stuff is just propaganda anyway. Churches are closing in large numbers and being turned into bars, flats, and mosques.
>>
>>76201623
As I said, you don't have to make that decision you moron, or you might as well just sell your soul to the devil in exchange for the security of your posterity.
>>
>>76200701
Couldn't he just question the fact that it is extremely fucked up that you can get killed for leaving Islam while nothing happens when you leave Christianity?
>>
>>76202222
But i just did you shitskinned European now get the fuck off the continent if you love Arabs so much.
>>
>>76199276
I am 100% for this. If you ask me, everyone who converts and is a refugee can say forever. Everyone who remains a Muslims has to be deported, at the latest when their home countries are safe again, even if this is after 10 years or 20 years.

We need Christians, not Muslims.
>>
>>76199571
That only applies if they are under threat of death. If the Church put a gun to their head and said convert or die. It does not apply if you are using it to get free stuff. Unless you are saying that the Church is going back to medieval inquisition style tactics no Muslims can't use Taqiya.
>>
>>76203033
Ok, have fun in hell Maori scum.
>>
>>76201130
So basically, because you're butthurt you will condemn your daughter to hell.

You need to grow up.
>>
>>76203463
No actually you need to grow up like your forefathers did instead of condemning your entire country to hell but you are to much of a soft cock to put anything but your mouth on the line.
>>
File: 12325151.jpg (14 KB, 186x217) Image search: [Google]
12325151.jpg
14 KB, 186x217
>>76203214
>believing their lies
Nigga this is an invasion
>>
>>76201510
>How many are genuinely converting?
none. there's no reason to other than getting a reason to escape deportation.
they are here to stay, and the catholic church is the accomplice.
>>
File: Julius_Evola.jpg (13 KB, 220x304) Image search: [Google]
Julius_Evola.jpg
13 KB, 220x304
>>76199276
Nothing new under the sun

>The Jews now resorted to another tactic : they abandoned their synagogues and converted, nominally, to Christianity. Thus the obstacle was circumvented and their work of penetration proceeded at an accelerated pace. What mattered to the Jews was to keep their positions of command and to eliminate the religious arguments on which the opposition of that period principally rested ; everything else was secondary, since the converted Jew remains, in his instincts, his mentality, and his manner of action, entirely Jewish, as is shown by one striking example among many others : the extremely influential Jewish banker Sampson Gideon, despite having converted, continued to support the Jewish community and was buried in a Jewish cemetery. His money bought for his son an enormous property and the title of Baronet.

>This was the preferred tactic of the rich Jews of England from the eighteenth century on : they supplanted the English feudal nobility by acquiring their properties and titles, and thus mixing themselves with the aristocracy, by the nature of the British representative system, they came closer and closer to the government, with the natural consequence of a progressive Judaification of the English political mentality.

https://web.archive.org/web/20141108100434/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id34.html
>>
>>76199598
>>76201420
>>76200872
>>76201510
>>76204453
>>76204262
Are you retarded?
This is punishable by death under Islamic law.
I mean you could argue they'll still act like shit or something like that, but ''taqiyya'' is retardation, you just learned a word and you're parroting it without knowing what it means.
>>
>>76199276
This has to be organized, as a muslim you get killed just expressing interest in other religions. They probably planned it so they can escape being deported. It's basically a win-win situation.
>guilt trip the West into taking these converts, if the West sends them away they'll die and that's a bad move politically
>anger ISIS more so they're protection is even more guaranteed and finally free from the mudslime life to join western society

Fucking Genius.
>>
>>76199459
Where at friendo?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.