[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hungary: Obama Wants ‘As Many Muslims As Possible In Europe’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 20
File: Obama muslim copy.jpg (17 KB, 300x416) Image search: [Google]
Obama muslim copy.jpg
17 KB, 300x416
Hungary: Obama Wants ‘As Many Muslims As Possible In Europe’

President Barack Obama wants to fill Europe with illegal Muslim immigrants, according to the Hungarian prime minister’s chief of staff.

Janos Lazar accused Obama of pushing for illegal immigration to Europe during a press briefing Thursday. Lazar says Obama’s endorsement for open borders in Europe during his trip in April actually has to do with a hidden agenda that will benefit the U.S.

“Not so long ago while visiting Europe, President Obama clearly spoke out in favor of the importance of migration, settlement and even the forced settlement [of migrants],” Lazar said at a news conference, adding Obama and the U.S. “are following a very strong pro-migration, pro-illegal migration policy in the interests of having as many Muslims as possible in Europe.”

Lazar argues immigration makes Europe “diluted,” which allows for Europe and the U.S. to “cooperate without constraints.” This is also the goal for “certain American groups,” including the network of Hungarian-born American business magnate George Soros, according to Lazar.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a635e3ee47ef4663a288490eaaf1a316/hungary-us-wants-fill-europe-muslim-migrants
>>
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest was unaware of Lazar’s comments, and said he wasn’t “sure they’re worthy of a response” during his Thursday briefing.

Hungary and Prime Minister Viktor Orban have been firm in their opposition against the European Union letting refugees in. Hungary was the first country to erect a fence in October to keep migrants out and has almost eliminated its non-European immigration since.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/hungary-obama-wants-as-many-muslims-as-possible-in-europe/#ixzz4AjFgraVz
>>
Former President Bill Clinton recently lashed out at Hungary and Poland for wanting “Putin-like” leadership to keep foreigners out.

“Poland and Hungary, two countries that would not be free but for the United States and the long Cold War, have now decided this democracy is too much trouble,” Clinton said last Friday.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/hungary-obama-wants-as-many-muslims-as-possible-in-europe/#ixzz4AjGCs1gH
>>
fuck EU and fuck USA
>>
>>76199316
So Democracy is forcing 3rd world immigration down our throats?
>>
>>76199131

Fuck this nigger, he's time is up anyways.

>“Poland and Hungary, two countries that would not be free but for the United States and the long Cold War, have now decided this democracy is too much trouble,” Clinton said last Friday.

Christ, he must be totally retarded or simply lying. It was USA and Britain fault that we were thrown under soviet boot and lost our independence.

They will never suceed with Poland and Hungarybros.
>>
>>76199131
(((German))) shills in 3... 2...
>>
>>76199725
ye

Democracy is long gone. There is no way for the people to influence the government.
>>
File: jewroth.jpg (42 KB, 473x280) Image search: [Google]
jewroth.jpg
42 KB, 473x280
>>76199626
They're both run by the jews.

The quicker the jews are dead and gone the quicker we can recover.
>>
>>76199316
>Putin-like leadership
So independant policy making is putin-like leadership?
Good to hear, guess our overlord is doing everything right
>>
Bump for truth
>>
>>76199725
Democracy is when main democrat is dictating you what to do
>>
>>76199626

>Czech
>Saved by USA

Easy there. Most Americans don't want the crazy Islamic world taking over everything either.

Don't fall into the trap of being Russia's slave again.
>>
>>76200017

History shows us that democracy always turns into a totalitarian system senpai.
>>
>>76200274

>Russian talking about dictators

You have one.
>>
File: eu doomed leave now.png (385 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
eu doomed leave now.png
385 KB, 640x644
>>76199131

Yeah that all of this happened under the Obama administration's era has been noted OP.

Not much we can do about it other than Brexit, But note has been taken.
>>
>>76200358

And most of the Western world have a dictatorship of a specific group of people.

Your point?
>>
>>76199131
He's right. This whole migration crisis is orchestrated by the US to erase our identities, make us feel threatened and ultimately annex us under the guise of protecting us
>>
>>76200486

Not really. Only to edgelord faggots. Russia is way worse in the authoritarian department. Cucks for Russia are cancer.
>>
>>76199902

Hillary is far worse than Obama.

Obama is just a faggot who drinks the cool aid. Hillary is owned by the Muslim Brotherhood.
>>
>>76199902
>>76199902
'America tells you what democracy is and you better fucking listen'
>>
>>76200680
>pol
>bitching about authoritarianism
GTFO libertard
>>
>>76200680

Russia is a corrupt shithole but if you think Western politics is any better you're a deluded fool who bought into the propaganda.
>>
>>76200738

Hopefully Trump will win and stop this madness.

>>76200801

O..okay.
Btw, 2 days ago I saw 2 fucking US military convoys on the highway. This shit triggers me.
>>
>>76200680

Russia has energy resources and is more likely to trade for them without demanding we open our borders to shitskins.

I see no advantage to remaining in the JewSAs sphere of influence. It's not like Russia is a military superpower who could invade us, just a bunch of faggots with a lot of land and oil. We don't need to be protected from them.
>>
File: 1381330366532.jpg (68 KB, 1015x759) Image search: [Google]
1381330366532.jpg
68 KB, 1015x759
>>76199131
I don't get how people like Clinton, Obama, and Sanders can be so fucking sold on the fact that Europe is better off with massive waves of shitskins being taken in. The fuckin people have proved time after time, in their own fucking countries no less, that they are incapable of tolerating anything remotely resembling western rule.

>Arab Spring
>Democracy rears its head for 10 seconds
>ALLAHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>76200919

Western liberty is better actually. Russia is a dump with a dictator. Don't be dumb.
>>
>>76201135

Without USA, Russia could and would invade Europe and take most of it.
>>
>>76201545
Fuck you and your liberal freedumbs. America is the cancer of this planet.
>>
>>76201057
You're a NATO member and near Russia, why wouldn't there be US convoys?
>>
>>76201545

This was never about liberty in each country, this was about you calling Russia out on having a dictator when we in the West have a collection of dictators.

Neither of which are preferable as both sides only concern themselves with monetary gain.
>>
>>76201545

Western liberties such as human rights and refugee convention are killing us.
>>
>>76202240

All they are doing is triggering russia, we are now being targeted with nukes. Poland should leave NATO and declare neutrality in order to survive the upcoming war.

Sorry mate, I dont have anything against US burgers, but your govt will just sacrifice us to fight the war with russia.
>>
>>76202315

Blah blah blah, Russia is less far less free and has a dictator. There's no equivalency here. You're just entitled and ignorant, or le edgy.
>>
>>76200007
Huh?
>>
>>76203315

>I can't argue with you so I'll just call you names, the post

I was planning on avoiding le meme arrows but if you're going to act like a child I'm going to treat you like one.
>>
>>76200485
Stopping mass migration won't stop the Muslims in your country from breeding like rabbits.
>>
>>76203598

>I can't argue so I'm going to try moral equivalency between Russia and the West

>I'm such an entitled dumbass I'm going to suck Putin's cock and beg to have my rights taken away and economy raped by Russia like in USSR

Political edgefaggotry is big in Ireland. I can see where you get your politics.
>>
>>76203315
>Russia is less far less free and has a dictator
better than obongo and shillary
>>
>>76199131
Holy shit, the entire nation of Hungary now knows of their own worst jew....

What a time to be alive
>>
>>76200332
And totalitarianism sooner or later is brought low by internal corruption and instability.

Such a fun circle
>>
I hope on his last day in office Obama has explosive diarrhea and shits himself on stage
>>
>>76203821

>I'm such an entitled dumbass I'm going to suck Putin's cock and beg to have my rights taken away and economy raped by Russia like in USSR

I have been consistently calling out Russia as a corrupt shithole in all of my posts, but yeah sure, I'm a Russian fanboy.

The only entitled dumbass here is you my overly-salty friend. You're so busy riding the dick off Western Governments that you don't realise they're fucking you in the ass the same way Russian corruption is fucking Russians in the ass.
>>
>>76203846

Nope. Only idiots and entitled edgelords think so. Russia is a dump with a dictator. It literally fucking blows there.
>>
>>76204346

By trying to equivocate you are sucking Putin's dick or you're an entitled edgelord who doesn't know what he has until he's lost it by bending over to Russia.
>>
>Obama wants Muslims
>Actual quote
>Said in a public speech
>Reported by someone other than stormfront
Holy shit, this is real. Am I dead yet?
>>
Based Orban.
>>
File: pop.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pop.gif
1 MB, 250x250
I can't wait to see Hungary being liberated by USA. Will probably happen after they've first educated the Polish about voting for the wrong party.
>>
>>76203315
You idiot really cant see that there exists more than one threat to democracy and freedom at the same time?
>>
>>76204483

How can this possibly surprise you? Obama also went to Egypt a while back and declared that the future of the world can't belong to people who would commit blasphemy against Muhammed. I'm paraphrasing but his words were worse.
>>
Damn I'm glad the US can't use our country as a meat shield.
Eurocucks will forever suck the circumcised cock of the USA lol rekt
>>
>>76204272

I think that todays elites are trying to prevent that. With controlling all the money and all the banks and resources. Will they suceed ?
>>
>>76204776
China, faggot. You will be fucked more than simply over once that conflict starts.
>>
>>76204438

>By trying to equivocate you are sucking Putin's dick or you're an entitled edgelord who doesn't know what he has until he's lost it by bending over to Russia.

Or I don't like getting fucked in the ass and would prefer that neither the Russians nor Western Politicians do it.

I don't expect you to understand though, as you seem pretty satisfied having a dick jammed up your arse as long as it's "Western".
>>
>>76204656

Implementing Russia's system and letting Russia bend you over would instantly remove your rights and democracy.

It's not equal. People who say it is are just entitled dumbasses who don't know what it's like to live without democracy and freedom. There's a reason there are far less Russians on /pol/ than others willing to criticize their government.
>>
>>76204899

Except you think you have it hard in the West, when Russia is ten times worse. That's you being an entitled brat and political edgelord. It's ignorant as fuck and you're just riding the Putin cult's dick. It's a fad and you should stop.
>>
>>76204886
>implying the whole world won't come to save us and get in on those war spendings.
Sshhh put the American cock back in your mouth little nuclear target
>>
>>76204840
Dont know. The usual limitations of resources didnt allow as much corruption as in modern times of plenty.

Its possible they might just manage to hold their power together as we kick into singularity, therefore making the entire argument moot.

Or they will crash and burn completely once a perfect storm of financial instability and natural disaster hits.

Fun times either way, but i am more preparing for its collapse than preservation
>>
>>76204886

What kind of an idiot thinks China is any match for the USA?

You probably think China owns most of the US debt also, which is false but idiots believe it cause muh retard politics.
>>
File: dan't do it.jpg (25 KB, 240x317) Image search: [Google]
dan't do it.jpg
25 KB, 240x317
>>76199131
>>
>>76204905
Nobody said anything about becoming a secret-service ran autocracy. But that is what is claimed that Hungary and Poland are nowdays mini-russias with all the same services by the american media.

Our point here is that the american own undermining of its supposed allies is just as damaging as the direct and overt threat of the russians. You are shit, not in the same way russia is, but you are no blessing.
>>
T-thanks greatest ally

fucking niggers
>>
>>76205441

Blah blah, all talk and mostly bullshit.

Western circumstances and Russia's bullshit aren't equal. Treating it as such makes you an entitled dumbass who's begging for Putin's cock, which he's ready to give you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>76205096

I wonder if they will really go so far as to use nukes.
Fucking fun times indeed ..
>>
File: 1464980948542.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1464980948542.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>>76205575
Top tier post.Keep up with the quality.
>>
>>76205575
So blind in your own moralfaggotry that you cant see yourself doing any wrong.

Equal? No, because the threats are different in nature. But the outcome, if left unchallenged remains the same.
>>
>>76205696

Thanks. Trying to keep it real with these Putin cocksuckers.
>>
>>76199131
Top guys in Hungarian parliament calling out the Juice haha holy shit.
>>
>>76205768

Muh moralfaggotry buzzword.

>Equal? No

Thanks for finally admitting it you edgelord Putin cuck. If you keep bending over for Russia and denouncing the West, you might find your population sets the pace for Putin invasion and then you're basically as fucked as Ukraine.
>>
>>76204992

>You think you have it hard in the West

I have literally never said that once, you are assuming things about my post because it fits your narrative, the same thing you have been doing this entire thread.

You say Russia is a shithole, I have no doubt about this. In terms of its economy and general living standard it pales in comparison to the West.

But this is bigger than money and frivolous materialism.

You're telling yourself over and over again that Russia is worse than the West in every way. But right now the West is completely infested with traitors whose only concern is their own wealth and who are actively pursuing policies that will lead to cultural destruction in Western society.

The only one who has reached fanboy-tier levels of ridiculous defensiveness over a either side here is you. You have repeatedly refused to acknowledge any flaws in the West and have instead continued to point out how shit another country is.

The reality is we're both shit in different ways, just because one is slightly less shit in some areas, and slightly more shit than others doesn't mean they're no longer shit.
>>
>>76205901
>Dont critizise in any way the West, goym!
>Its a paradice! America is perfect, both as an example and as an ally!

West has problems. Waving the russians as a distraction to not focus on those problems is as idiotic as using mexico to distract your nation from its own corruption.

You dont fix problems in your own side by ignoring them
>>
>>76205575
fuck off nigger. russia has started one war in the last decade. we've started 3.
>>
File: american.jpg (14 KB, 405x337) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
14 KB, 405x337
>>76206012

Not reading a block of Putin cuckery text. Keep sucking Russia's dick faggot. Maybe you can move there and see what a dictator shithole it is.

I have to go do more important things, like enjoy freedom in America and not being a cuck to dictators.

USA #1. Europe is clearly fucked if everyone is as cucked as you are. Peace out bitches.
>>
>>76205787

Mate, if you really believe your govt is any better than russians. you gotta wake up. What the hell were you doing all this time on /pol/ ?
>>
>>76200007
There are still some germans left, don't worry neighbour.
>>
>>76201325
They are either owned by jews or part of the same marxist cabals as the jews
>>
>>76199131
It sounds like that chief of staff is a paranoid /pol/tard.

Also, I have no doubt Obama probably feels that way, but none of these statements have any proofs:

>“Not so long ago while visiting Europe, President Obama clearly spoke out in favor of the importance of migration, settlement and even the forced settlement [of migrants],” Lazar said at a news conference, adding Obama and the U.S. “are following a very strong pro-migration, pro-illegal migration policy in the interests of having as many Muslims as possible in Europe.”

>Lazar argues immigration makes Europe “diluted,” which allows for Europe and the U.S. to “cooperate without constraints.” This is also the goal for “certain American groups,” including the network of Hungarian-born American business magnate George Soros, according to Lazar.

He's definitely correct about Soros, though.
>>
>>76200331
We did sort of sell them to USSR... and the whole letting Hitler annex them thing... w
>>
>>76203149
polish brother said well

neutrality the only answer
>>
>>76205901
?
Have you SEEN any fucking major city in the west lately?
We are literally destroying our countries
It was the west who did a coup in ukraine that started everything there

eastern europe may be poor but they will still exist 100 years from now, the west will not.
>>
>>76206599

>Russia dindunuffin
>Communists dindunuffin
>West is to blame for everything!

Whatever you say Muhammed. No wonder UK is Islamic.
>>
>>76199131
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>76206362
>muh proofs

>>76206191
this person is a paid shill, don't respond
>>
>>76206857
Not sure what's so based about a /pol/tier conspiracy theory that isn't provable in the slightest.

>Obama pushes for immigration in Europe in order to dilute our genes so we can trade with the USA easier

Statements like that just make Hungary look like a laughing stock.
>>
>>76206748
Actually Pedro

He is correct, we did sell them out.
>>
>>76203149
>Poland should leave NATO and declare neutrality

kys putin shill
>>
File: DSC_1652.jpg (170 KB, 1022x680) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1652.jpg
170 KB, 1022x680
>>76206602
>>
>>76207022

>proven wrong
>boohoo dont reply

Canada on the tit of USA, loves USA, great life in the world. Only a dumb edgelord in Canada would insult the USA
>>
>>76207119

>Russia dindunuffins!
>we're sorry for everything!

Fucking cuck.
>>
>>76207215
everyone in canada is taught to hate the USA in school
>>
>>76207142

>kys putin shill

Not an agrument

STFU if you don't know shit about real politics. If you think US will save us you are retarded.
>>
>>76206191

>I'm not reading that

Btfo too hard. Ok then.

I was beginning to suspect you were Robesperg from the way you were acting but this pretty much assures that you are.

You're not willing to accept any view that shatters your delusional view on Western society so I'm not going to bother wasting any more of my time with a known shill for Western Governments.
>>
>>76207255
At least tomorrow you will be back in school eh?

If you know anything about history, you wouldn't be acting like a silly kid.
>>
File: 1464710239698.jpg (70 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
1464710239698.jpg
70 KB, 535x535
>blame america! not the muslims themselves!

midf go and stay go
>>
File: 1424725223402.gif (532 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
1424725223402.gif
532 KB, 700x490
>>76207092
Here's your (((You)))
>>
>>76207461
Point out where I'm wrong, you retard.
>>
Obama is a Jew owned nigger
>>
File: 1459960023783.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1459960023783.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>76207319
>hey guys being in a military alliance won't save us
>so lets just leave it altogether lmao, this will help

m-muh based Putin, surely he wouldnt want Poland to be in russian sphere of influence again if it could, would he? thats just western propaganda!!
>>
>>76203149
too bad that your leadership is either too stupid or too corrupt to understand that.
They are letting US use your country like a cheap whore that will be gangraped by nigger dicks and thrown out in the bushes.

It's time to wake up.
>>
>>76207092
good goyum.
>>
>>76207273
>taught to hate the only other nation on Earth that gives a shit about you and would defend you if attacked

You guys are retarded cucks.
>>
>>76207758
Being on a forefront of an agressive military alliance will definitely save you my friend
>>
>>76207831
>It's time to wake up.

no, it's time for Russia to fuck off, forget about its ambitions of becoming a superpower like USA and China and focus on FUCKING REPAIRING YOUR NEARLY BANKRUPT, CORRUPTED LIKE AN AFRICAN SHITHOLE COUNTRY
>>
>>76207917
Nothing he said even happened--I challenge anyone on /pol/ to find a clip of Obama claiming Muslim immigration is a good thing for Europe.

You won't be able to because it doesn't exist. Feel free to keep calling me a Jew like a mouth-breathing retard, though.

>It's not the Muslims fault
>They're good people!
>It's the USA srsly!
>They bombed the Middle East then they pay the people they bombed to immigrate to Europe so they can racemix which will allow the USA to ease trade relations

Only a /pol/ would something this retarded warrant a thread.
>>
>>76208050
not saying it will, but you would pay for it dearly
>>
>>76208111
how about you focus on turning caps lock off, you useful idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 460x460
If the US is pushing this, what do they have on merkel? And why can't we twist Japan's arm to do it?
>>
>>76208111
We will take over the world or destroy it in the end, no other options
Everything else doesnt matter in the slightest
>>
>>76208272
> Lazar says Obama’s endorsement for open borders in Europe during his trip in April
it happened during meetings with heads of states, you tard, of course he won't say anything like that in public.
>>
>>76206191
It's only the type of "unbiased" morons who think the west is evil and Russia is a misunderstood angel that shill for Putin

I'm sure you know the type I mean

They hang out on LiveLeak a lot
>>
>>76208331
not an argument

your country is a massive corrupted poor shithole and you're more insterested in pretending you matter than actually stop living in shit

that is why you will die poor, I hope you keep praising Putin then too
>>
>>76208317
Not nearly as much as you and other eastern european tactical nuke targets
>>
And I've never seen Russians outside of threads that criticize Russia

Putin's KGB meme squad doing the rounds I see
>>
>>76208581
Your opinion about my country is irrelevant
>>
>>76204483
Hungarian polititians have no choice but to be redpilled on this issue at this point. They have started going down this path, so if they don't go all in with it, they'd lose their position in the office. They'd rather start a war with the EU and the US than lose their jobs that they've stabbed so many friends in the back for and allows them unobstructed corruption.
>>
>>76208603
>m-muh nukes! so what my country is dying, you are to respect be cause I have nukes!

shut the fuck up, you are irrelevant even with the nukes
>>
>>76208576
>of course he won't say anything like that in public.

Oh, how convenient.

But seriously--how in the fuck would deluding European genes ease trade relations and strengthen a partnership with the USA? That head of state sounds like a paranoid retard. It doesn't even make sense.

It sounds like some shit I would troll with while drunk posting about Jooz on /pol/.
>>
>>76207831
Exactly. They're just useful idiots making our country a frontline (which could be ok, I guess, when backed up with reasonable geopolitical reasons), but ask nothing for it!
>>
>>76208956
>diluting

Is what I meant to type before the Jews forced autocorrect to Jew me.
>>
>>76208581
i love it when delusional pollacks explain to me how things are in my country.
you see, to live a decent life we don't have to clean british toilets, so it already makes life in Russia x10 times better than in Poland.
Anyway, I'm glad that not every pollack is a retard. There are still some sane ones, as it can be seen in this thread and in this youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHD1YdOiEo
>>
>>76208886
Why are you so agitated about it then?
>>
>>76203149
>leave NATO
>Poland is now Russia
>>
File: 1465042455792.gif (120 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
1465042455792.gif
120 KB, 600x487
>>76208513
I think you drank a bit too much today Vlad
>>
It is Americas desire to erect a world government. For this reason they oppose Brexit, because the more countries involved in applying sanctions against those who disobey the more powerful those sanctions become. Do not give in my comrades it is all a great lie.
>>
>>76208111
We let's see - does Russia get money from EU handouts? No. While many areas of Russia are backwards shit holes, they are developing quite fast. They already exceed Soviet levels in housing construction as an example. Took them real short time for a underwater power line to Crimea, they faced two wars during 90's and repaired all the Grozny to even better than before, develops far more advanced technology than Poland, and while the people aren't rich on paper, they are not debt burdened either.
>>
>>76209159
You seem to be really stupid
>>
>>76209159
he's just a russian shill, they use a shitload of polish vpns for propaganda purposes on our news websites and even chans

its a big operation actually
>>
God I just hate the hungarian society sometimes

>one half sucks obama's and eu's cock
>one half sucks putins cock

why we need to suck anybodys cock?
I do not want russian influence and new cccp here
>remember 1956

and do not want to be a stupid servile trash of eu

only answer is realist foreign relations based on what's good for hungary
>>
>>76209618
feed your autism or post proof (ewentualnie wyjasnij mi to po polsku)
>>
>>76207758

Stop treating russia like it's the devil, it is not. The jews are, and I won't remind you who controls the US govt. We can survive russia occupation again, but not 20 russian nukes hitting our clay.

>>76207831

The current govt is owned by US+US jews.

>>76208111

Russia is not trying to become a super power again u retard. US and NATO are the aggressors here, sending more troops near russian borders and installing anti missile sites near russia. Do you see any russians near US border ?

>>76209018

I bet you listen to Michalkiewicz.
>>
>>76209159
I'm seriously tired of your fearmongering.
Russia is no longer USSR that fights for world revolution. Russia only cares for what it has and russian people. So yeah, in the future there might be possible conflicts in northern Kazakhstan, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia - anywhere here big ethnic russian population. But Russia will never attack Poland, Hungary, Finland, Sweden or anyone else.
We don't need clay, we don't need resources, and absolutely don't need a civil population that resents us.
So fuck off with your jewish deceitful lies.
>>
>>76209238
No, "America's" desire is to start wars all over the globe and be involved in all of them so they can sell weapons to all sides. There's no need to run the show in the places they've decided to sacrifice. And apparently Europe is the next target.
>>
>>76209697
>1 rubel został przesłany na twoje konto
>>
>>76209849
But Russia is being surrounded by NATO bases, when in 1989 there was an agreement that stated non of post Warsaw Pact countries will host NATO bases!
>>
>>76209849

You must excuse that braindead fag, our jew controlled media is showing that narrative all the time, about russia becoming a superpower and invading us.

They never mention its the NATO troops coming closer and closer to russian border.
>>
>>76209067
NO
DELETE THIS
THAT VIDEO IS FALSE
love cannot bloom on the battlefield
>>
File: pu0nVHi.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pu0nVHi.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>76209822
>Russia is not trying to become a super power

not gonna lie, you're pretty stupid/schizo/didn't leave your basement without internet access during last few years
>>
>>76209991
too bad it wasn't a written agreement. Gorbachev was a retard who believed that US diplomats will hold their word forever.
>>
>>76199725
Majority rule, pretty much. You're not loud enough. The other side is working tirelessly 24/7, 365(6) days a year to accomplish their goals. Which in turn creates the illusion that they're the majority.
>>
>>76210233
Maybe he was naive, but full of good will..
>>
>>76209644
I don't see such a divide, I think way more people are pro east than pro west, and I'm not just talking about the forced perspective that is put in the MS media here, I think most people actually agree with that shit anyway.
Russia has put us to our place far too many times already to really have a choice. The pattern has been more than clear for a while now, we shouldn't fuck with them in any way. So yes, bring on the uncut slavcocks and I'll suck them. At least they are white.
>>
>>76209849
While that holds true for now, who are you to guarantee that in 10 years your govt will not get another "great leader" that will once again story to spread his glorious revolution.
You already built nordstream.
You are trying to build a second one.
You may not invade, but you certainly aren't neutral, not even close.
>>
I get the same feeling Guys.

The USA is quite willing to use Europe as a battle ground, as long as it buffers then from direct conflict.

All very well taking out small countries because of 'Ebil dictator' . . . .but would they try that with Best Korea or China ???? . . .NO . . .it would then be a direct conflict in the Pacific and pose a real threat to Western America.
>>
>>76199902
This.

Where were the burgers during the Anti-Soviet revolts?
>>
>>76210179

I see how you avoid the jew problem.

PAID WYBORCZA SHILL DETECTED.
>>
>>76210413
They already do this all over their big cities. They sacrifice the inner parts of big cities to artificially increase crime and create a drug problem. Then they need to pay insane amounts of money on the polices forces, the prison industrial complex and civilian gun purchases. And of course the white people responsible for this all moved to the suburs to avoid it.
Now they think the New World is the suburb and Europe is the ghetto.
>>
>>76210386

I think it's not safe to keep to close relations with Putin and Russia.
I don't support embargo, but we should make little commitment to them.
>>
>>76210412
communism is dead, comrade.
if it will resurrect one day, it will happen in USA (look at Bernie crowd).
people here are too sick and tired of kolhozes and sovkhozes, also don't forget that all those millions that Stalin purged - they were russians, they were our relatives, friends and neighbours. Without new great idea there won't be no expansion. The only idea that is popular now is a nationalism, and nationalism doesn't need expansion (and unlike Third Reich we have more resources than we need).

Also, I didn't get your argument about nordstream. What about it? We want to build the second one to completely stop transit trough Ukraine since it's too risky now and they always stealing our gas.
>>
>>76211039
don't you think Vladimir would like to revive the cccp?
>>
>>76207418

I wouldnt be so sure the american education system doesn't really do much but instill a "we da greatest", mindset.
>>
>>76211186

Recently they changed the narrative to "CHECK UR PRIVILAGE WHITE MALE".
>>
I wonder how accurate is the 'Petrov' figure in House of Cards in similarity to real Putin
>>
>>76211010
Have fun getting your head whacked with a stick then, silly dog! I'll prefer to recognise a pattern and be a good boy.
>>
>>76211105
he want's to have a certain economical control over CIS countries, since it will benefit us all.
He doesn't care who rules European\Baltic countries. He only cares for the political elite of Central Asian countries, since they have large muslim population, they are balancing of the edge of total chaos, so Putin makes sure that they won't fall into it completely.
So, if under CCCP you mean economical cooperation and good relations, then yes, he wants that. If you mean that he wants to appoint your leaders, to tell you what laws to vote for, how many refugees to take in, then no, no one here isn't interested in anything like this.
>>
>>76211039
Of course it's dead.
But what if some new thing emerges. All it takes is t oput one fanatic on a train and you have another lenin on a train in times of trouble.
>people here are too sick and tired
After killing your tsar it was the same, but you still fucked around.
It its the destiny of big and strong countries to project the power, sooner or later.
Our last 1000 years of history are negative for a reason.
And i still like ruskies, they are the best group of people that i've ever had the pleasure of playing videogames with. And the only ones i actually bothered to use mic with.
>>
File: ameriniggers.png (75 KB, 1104x927) Image search: [Google]
ameriniggers.png
75 KB, 1104x927
>>76200331
>>76206748
>>76207255
Oh look, it's an amerimutt acting like a dindu again
>"hurrr we totally didn't threaten you if you dared trying to leave the EU"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/04/22/obama-is-threatening-britain-over-the-eu-are-we-going-to-take-th/
http://www.nybooks.com/daily/2016/04/09/europe-how-pay-for-refugees/
It's funny how you funded nigger-lovers in our continent & then project your shit unto others with sad attempts of manipulation.
>>
File: burgers.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
burgers.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>76211321
>>
>>76211916
what if huge anus will appear on the Moon?
let's be realistic here. there's nothing pointing out that Russia will try to pull something similar to USSR in near (or distant) future.
Instead of remembering how russians were bad during Tsarists time or Soviet time and projecting those fears on current and future Russia, you should better take a closer look at your 'ally' US. It's push for multiculture already destroying Europe. It's TTIP will soon destroy (or at least put under American control) European market economically.
>>
>>76204840
No.

The fact that they control all the banks and resources is exactly the corruption that was mentioned.

And look at what it has done to our economies.

The migrants aren't going to improve any economies either, particularly as we're not automating everything and removing the need for so many workers (especially low skilled workers) to begin with.

Western countries are literally on the cusp of becoming "utopia" in the sense that the average person will no longer have to slave away to provide food for themselves - the machinery we've worked tirelessly to construct for the prior length of the industrial revolution is now blossoming to such an extent that it can provide for everyone without them having to provide for themselves.

And you know what, I think that's a perfectly fine state of affairs to reach, considering the immense amount of effort our forefathers have put into this work.

And now we're just opening our doors to literally everyone; to people who come from countries who haven't put in any of this effort, who just want to leech off our collective work, in spite of the fact that in another 50 or 100 years they'll have it all too. Sooner if they'd actually put the effort in like China has.
>>
>>76212611
>just ignore the past lol, why learn from history just trust me dude ))))
As to the rest, such is the fate of the weak.
If we don't join someone the big players will devour us, destroy us economically or we will just die to collateral damage.
The only way out for us is a central european federation or "intermarium" as people in the past called it.
But neither you nor USA/EU will allow a third player to arise.
>>
>>76213376
>But neither you nor USA/EU will allow a third player to arise
yeah right, but that's exactly what we did, allowed you to create EU. only now EU slowly turns into part of US administration. Makes me sad, since you can be partners with independent player, but you can't be partner with someone being used as a meatshield.
>>
>allowed you to create EU
You didn't have a say in that, it was just frenchies and nazis trying jew again.
What you allowed however was letting go of you satellites that you were completely unable to maintain or lead.
And a central EU federation will never be a partner to you or germany.
Why would you ever want a strong wall between you two, you are each others biggest moneymakers. Germany is completely dependant on your gas.
This central EU "wall" is only benefiting americans(duh, now you know why they are meddling with us) that want to have a controlled wall between you and western EU so a close cooperation between you two doesn't happen again and doesn't lead to the creation of another superpower that can endanger USA and the current world order.
>>
>>76199626
This guy gets it.
No kings no masters, especially globalized McDonalds elites. Fat fucks
>>
>>76207758
Russia's geopolitical goal is actually for Poland to form another defensive pact entirely - except with the other butthurt belt states.

They want you to leave NATO and create your own independent pact.

NATO doesn't want that because they would lose control over you, but it's the most sensible course of action.

Russia wants it because they want NATO off their fucking border.
>>
File: richard EU plan euro.jpg (55 KB, 560x765) Image search: [Google]
richard EU plan euro.jpg
55 KB, 560x765
United States of Europe when?
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.