[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is India somewhat libertarian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: libertarian-intersection.jpg (36 KB, 516x379) Image search: [Google]
libertarian-intersection.jpg
36 KB, 516x379
Is India somewhat libertarian?
>>
>>76197398
>"For all of time, an elite class of kings and priests has told man where he can and cannot poo. That's why I'm a libertarian." - Patel Sunil
>>
>>76197398
>libertarianism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
>>
>>76197398
I wouldn't describe lack of respect for the law and corrupt enforcement as libertarian.
>>
File: 1460940728182.jpg (28 KB, 264x292) Image search: [Google]
1460940728182.jpg
28 KB, 264x292
>>76197398
I remember my first conversation with a libertarian in college

>walking with new friend to get lunch
>won't shut up about Ron Paul
>ask her what a libertarian is and what it's about
>tells me the free market can solve everything and to remove all regulations
>sounds good at first, then I think of a real world example and ask how they would regulate food safety
>she says that any bad food would result in the company going out of business
>ask her how we would know food is bad or poisoned
>says that we would just know because it would be labeled
>ask why a company that was ripping us off with bad food would tell us on the label
>says that they just would, there would be a regulations

Basically libertarianism only works if the citizens magically knew all the information they needed about the product or service. Aka what was in the food, how the money was being spent on roads, how cars are made and what makes them safe.

BUT

That has to somehow magically happen without regulations or government requirements. It just somehow has to happen, the company that could possibly screw it up has to give out all the information that would fuck them over, all without being forced. The information would have to be available to everyone, everyone would have to read EVERYTHING instead of making a few people responsible (like the FDA, etc.), and we would have to have complete faith that they wouldn't ever lie.

It's a fucking pipe dream. I love capitalism as much as the next red blooded American but we will always need some base form of oversight. Libertarian is like the economic's anarchist, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>76197783
this is more cringe than fucking minecon

fucking defend this lolbergs
>>
>>76197398
You can shit in the street so in some way yes
>>
I think the top libertarian countries are Somalia and Congo. Lots of private miltias there to help enforce peace. Or whatever.
>>
>>76197609
KEK

India is weird mix of everything on the political spectrum. Not an expert but some desi bro will correct me if i'm wrong.

State-wise
Up North is probably right of centre. East is hardcore left and South is a mix of both Centre and Left. Central and Western state govts are Liberals. But it keeps changing.

The Govt. at the centre or Federal Govt. is Hindu Nationalist. Modi is a puppet of far right Hindu fascists basically. He just pretends to be uninvolved with them as a political expedient.
>>
File: libertairan+intersection.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
libertairan+intersection.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>76198723
>hurrrrr Duuururururuu

>libertarianism is ancap!

fuck you faggot nigger licking pieces of fucking shit. stop this brain dead intellectually bankrupt american education tier retarded meme .
Its bad enough the american political system has literal ancap globalists running as "libertarians" but you clueless inept faggots on /pol/ who think libertarianism is ancap should literally, and i mean literally fucking kill yourselves. You and that girl are equally retarded.

yes im mad. im tired of you stupid fucks.
>>
>>76200561
You didn't dispute anything. You just got mad and ranted. Mind telling me why we're wrong?
>>
>>76200561
not an argument
>>
>>76200561
>liberaltarians
>>
>>76197783
Is this party really that retarded or are those crazy people simply paid shills making sure the libertarians are going nowhere? I could imagine the two paries in a two party system wouldn't like a third party coming on to the scene.
>>
>>76200452
wew
>>
>>76202052
No they really are that crazy.
The first self-identifying Libertarian I met in High School was a bit on the social conservative side. Had no friends, obviously had a mental illness, was on close watch by his parents, was obsessed with the military, and broke into an abortion center to steal papers or some shit.
>>
>>76202052
there is a genuine connection between autistic lack of empathy and libertarian views
>>
>>76202664
You mean because they want to get rid of all worker and labor protection and somehow think they are helping people?

Yes, the connection is real.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.